Primetime TV News
MOST OF THESE POSTS BELOW are just the main part of each bit of news. For the rest of the news, video clips, photos, and links, go to our Primetime Forum!
NOTE: This schedule is always subject to change…
- ABC Big Sky: Unfinished Business (12/8) Show More
- THERE’S NO HARM IN ONE DANCE ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ‘BIG SKY,’ TUESDAY, DEC. 8
“Unfinished Business” – Unsatisfied with the investigation now that the girls’ disappearance has made headlines, Cassie and Jenny take things into their own hands, tapping into their individual strengths to make headway in the case. Meanwhile, Legarski attempts to keep cool, but Ronald takes a different approach to protecting himself. Still captive, Danielle and Jerrie tend to Grace, who makes a painful decision in an attempt to save them all, on an all-new “Big Sky,” TUESDAY, DEC 8 (10:00-11:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, DLV)
Guest starring in “Unfinished Business” is Brooke Smith as Merrilee, Gage Marsh as Justin Hoyt and Gabriel Jacob-Cross as Kai Dewell.
“Unfinished Business” was written by Annakate Chappell & Matthew Tinker and directed by Gwyneth Horder-Payton. Promo
- ABC For Life: Time to Move Forward (12/9) Show More
- AS THE HOLIDAYS BRING THE FAMILY TOGETHER, PRESSURES MOUNT IN THE WALLACE HOME ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘FOR LIFE,’ AIRING WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9
“Time to Move Forward” – As a favor to Jamal, Aaron defends a man in a witness tampering case, while tensions rise at home in the run-up to the Wallace family Thanksgiving on ABC’s “For Life,” airing WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
“Time to Move Forward” is written by Kirk A. Moore and directed by Russell Fine. Promo
- ABC Station 19: Don’t Look Back in Anger (12/10) Show More
- THE STATION 19 CREW RESPONDS TO A DOMESTIC DISPUTE ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘STATION 19,’ THURSDAY, DEC. 10
‘Grey’s Anatomy”s Kevin McKidd Guest Stars
“Don’t Look Back in Anger” – The team responds to a difficult domestic dispute involving a pregnant woman. Meanwhile, Travis struggles to deal with a family crisis, and Maya and Carina’s relationship continues to grow on a new episode of “Station 19,” airing THURSDAY, DEC. 10 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DLV)
Guest starring is Kevin McKidd as Dr. Owen Hunt, Carlos Miranda as Theo Ruiz and Lachlan Buchanan as Emmet Dixon.
“Don’t Look Back in Anger” was written by Brian Anthony and directed by Bethany Rooney. Promo
- CHIEF MIRANDA BAILEY IS PERSONALLY TESTED BY THE RAGING PANDEMIC ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘GREY’S ANATOMY,’ THURSDAY, DEC. 10
“Fight the Power” – Bailey panics as she hears there has been a surge of COVID-19 cases, knowing she has loved ones in an assisted living facility. Meanwhile, Jackson and Richard team up against Catherine to teach her a lesson, and Teddy continues to try to mend her frayed relationships. After an intense surgery, Jo is uncertain about her future on an all-new episode of “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, DEC. 10 (9:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC.
Guest starring in “Fight the Power” is Debbie Allen as Catherine Fox, Jason George as Ben Warren and Mackenzie Marsh as Val Ashton.
“Fight the Power” was written by Zoanne Clack and directed by Michael Watkins. Promo
- ABC A Million Little Things: letting go (12/10) Show More
- KATHERINE LEARNS SHOCKING NEW DETAILS ABOUT EDDIE’S ACCIDENT ON A NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘A MILLION LITTLE THINGS,’ THURSDAY, DEC. 10
“letting go”- Katherine discovers a possible connection between Eddie’s accident and Alex’s mysterious death. Meanwhile, Rome seeks help to address some pent-up anger issues, and Maggie continues on her journey of self-discovery in England. As Delilah prepares for her trip, Gary helps Danny confront a bully at his school on an all-new episode of ABC’s “A Million Little Things,” airing THURSDAY, DEC. 10 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, DL)
Guest stars include Chris Geere as Jamie, Sam Pancake as Carter, Gerard Plunkett as Reverend Stewart, and Nikiva Dionne as Shanice Williamson, Jeffrey Joseph as Dr. Heller, Ryan Mah as Clark and Jaiven Natt as Tyler.
The episode “letting go” was written by David Marshall Grant & Elizabeth Laime and directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado. Promo
- Acorn TV A SUITABLE BOY – Monday, November 7 Show More
- A Suitable Boy is an epic tale of life and love set in vibrant 1950s India. Based on the classic novel of the same name by Vikram Seth, who is an Executive Producer, the six-part BBC drama is adapted by two-time Emmy(R) winning screenwriter and executive producer Andrew Davies (Pride And Prejudice, War And Peace, House of Cards) and directed by internationally acclaimed, Academy Award-nominated film director Mira Nair (Monsoon Wedding, The Namesake, Salaam Bombay!) in her television series debut. Nair also serves as an executive producer. Starring an incredible all-Indian cast, A Suitable Boy tells the story of spirited university student Lata Mehra as she comes of age in North India in 1951, at the same time as the country is carving out its own identity as an independent nation and is about to go to the polls for its first democratic general election. The six-part drama was shot entirely across stunning locations in India and stars Indian screen legend Tabu (The Namesake, Life of Pi, Andhadhun) alongside Bollywood leading man Ishaan Khatter (Beyond the Clouds, Dhadak) and rising star Tanya Maniktala in the central role of Lata. Promo
- Amazon THE WILDS – Friday, December 11 Show More
- Part survival drama, part dystopic slumber party, The Wilds follows a group of teen girls from different backgrounds who must fight for survival after a plane crash strands them on a deserted island. The castaways both clash and bond as they learn more about each other, the secrets they keep, and the traumas they’ve all endured. There’s just one twist to this thrilling drama… these girls did not end up on this island by accident. Promo
- BET Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living – Wednesday, December 9, 8:30PM Show More
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS (SEASON 1/EPISODE 20)
Lindor offers to be a helping hand around the living facility. Promo
- BET Tyler Perry’s Sistas – Wednesday, December 9, 9:00PM Show More
- THE ENCOUNTER (SEASON 2/EPISODE 10)
Olonzo approaches Maurice again. Gary becomes obsessed with reconciling with Andi. Tensions grow as Hayden threatens Zac. Promo
- THE BODY OF A MURDERED NAVY RESERVIST IS FOUND BY THIEVES IN THE MIDST OF A ROBBERY, AND NCIS MUST WORK WITH THE BURGLARS TO FIND THE KILLER, ON “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” SUNDAY, DEC. 6, AT A SPECIAL TIME
“Cash Flow” – The body of a murdered Navy reservist is found by thieves in the midst of a robbery and NCIS must work with the burglars to find the killer. Also, Kensi and Deeks struggle to decide if they are ready to make the leap and buy a house, at a special time on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Sunday, Dec. 6 (9:30-10:30 PM, ET/9:00-10:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Kyle Harimoto
DIRECTED BY: Yangzom Brauen Promo
- IN ORDER TO GET CRITICAL INTEL ON A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY, KENSI MUST COME FACE TO FACE WITH A SOCIOPATH WHO HAS BEEN OBSESSED WITH HER SINCE SHE PUT HIM JAIL YEARS AGO, ON “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” SUNDAY, DEC. 6 AT A SPECIAL TIME
“Raising the Dead” – In order to get intel on a matter of national security, Kensi must come face-to-face with a sociopath who has been obsessed with her since she put him in jail years ago. Also, though Eric is desperate to keep Kensi safe, he is forced to leave NCIS, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES at a special time, Sunday, Dec. 6 (10:30-11:30 PM, ET/10:00-11:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Frank Military
DIRECTED BY: Terrence O’Hara Promo
- CBS THE NEIGHBORHOOD – Monday, December 7 Show More
- A DISRUPTIVE NEW NEIGHBOR’S ARRIVAL LEADS DAVE AND CALVIN TO TEAM UP ON A COVERT MISSION TO RESTORE ORDER TO THE COMMUNITY, ON “THE NEIGHBORHOOD,” MONDAY, DEC. 7
“Welcome to the Rooster” – The arrival of Wyatt (Milan Carter), an eco-conscious new neighbor, and his pet rooster disrupts the community, leading a desperate Dave and Calvin to team up on a covert mission to restore order. Also, when Tina stops by Marty’s apartment for a surprise visit, the youngest Butler son is forced to come clean about a long-held secret, on THE NEIGHBORHOOD, Monday, Dec. 7 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Ryan Raddatz
DIRECTED BY: Ron Moseley Promo
- CBS BOB ♥ ABISHOLA – Monday, December 7 Show More
- FOR THE SAKE OF BOB’S HEALTH, BOB AND ABISHOLA TRY REDUCING STRESS BY TAKING A DAY OFF TOGETHER, WHILE CHRISTINA IS BOSS FOR THE DAY AT MAXDOT AND GLORIA STEPS IN TO CARE FOR DOTTIE, ON “BOB ♥ ABISHOLA,” MONDAY, DEC. 7
“Camp Bananas” – For the sake of Bob’s health, Bob and Abishola try reducing stress by taking a day off together. Also, Christina is boss for the day at MaxDot, and Gloria steps in to care for Dottie, on BOB ♥ ABISHOLA, Monday, Dec. 7 (8:30-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
STORY BY: Al Higgins, Gina Yashere and Matt Ross
TELEPLAY BY: Ibet Inyang, Marla DuMont and Gloria Bigelow
DIRECTED BY: Beth McCarthy Miller Promo
- CBS ALL RISE – Monday, December 7 Show More
- WHEN LOLA’S HUSBAND SHOWS UP IN HER COURTROOM IN HIS OFFICIAL FBI CAPACITY, BENNER INSISTS THAT LOLA RECUSE HERSELF, LEADING TO MORE TENSION BETWEEN THE TWO JUDGES, ON “ALL RISE,” MONDAY, DEC. 7
“Bad Beat”- When Lola’s husband, Robin (Todd Williams), shows up in her courtroom in his official FBI capacity, Benner insists that Lola recuse herself. Also, Mark Callan, in possession of a dossier of explosive evidence in an officer-involved shooting, enlists Sam to help him figure out what to do with it, on ALL RISE, Monday, Dec. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Gregory Nelson
DIRECTED BY: Paul McCrane Promo
- THE DISCOVERY OF TWO DEAD BODIES LEADS NCIS INTO THE WILD WORLD OF MODERN-DAY TREASURE HUNTING, AND GIBBS AND FORNELL CONTINUE THEIR SEARCH FOR THE OPIOID KINGPIN, ON “NCIS,” TUESDAY, DEC. 8
“Blood and Treasure” – The discovery of two dead bodies in a forest leads the NCIS team into the wild world of modern-day treasure hunting. Also, Gibbs and Fornell get deeper into their search for the opioid kingpin, on NCIS, Tuesday, Dec. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Christopher J. Walid
DIRECTED BY: Diana Valentine Promo
- CBS FBI – Tuesday, December 8 Show More
- WHEN THE LEADER OF A DRUG CARTEL IS APPREHENDED BY THE TEAM, THE ENTIRE FBI HEADQUARTERS IS PUT AT RISK WHEN HIS HENCHMEN UNVEIL A TERRORISTIC THREAT TO FREE HIM, ON “FBI,” TUESDAY, DEC. 8
Guest Stars Include David Zayas as Cartel Leader Antonio Vargas and Ben Shenkman as FBI Assistant Director in Charge Reynolds
“Liar’s Poker” – When the leader of a drug cartel and one of the world’s most wanted men, Antonio Vargas (guest star David Zayas), is apprehended by the team, the entire FBI headquarters is put at risk when his henchmen unveil a terroristic threat to free him. During the turmoil, Isobel must make the difficult decision whether to sacrifice her conscience or her career, on FBI, Tuesday, Dec. 8 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Ben Shenkman guest stars as FBI Assistant Director in Charge Reynolds.
WRITTEN BY: Joe Halpin
DIRECTED BY: Alex Chapple Promo
- CBS FBI: MOST WANTED – Tuesday, December 8 Show More
- WHEN JESS REALIZES THAT A KIDNAPPING MAY BE CONNECTED TO ONE OF HIS PAST CASES, THE NEED TO FIND THE ABDUCTOR BECOMES PERSONAL, ON “FBI: MOST WANTED,” TUESDAY, DEC. 8
Amy Carlson Debuts in her Recurring Role as Bounty Hunter Jackie Ward
“Deconflict” – After witnessing her husband’s murder, a woman is kidnapped from her home along with a mysterious stash of money hidden in her floor. When Jess realizes there may be a connection to one of his past cases, the need to find the kidnapper becomes personal, on FBI: MOST WANTED, Tuesday, Dec. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Amy Carlson debuts in her recurring role as bounty hunter Jackie Ward.
WRITTEN BY: Wendy West
DIRECTED BY: Elodie Keene Promo
- CBS SEAL TEAM – Wednesday, December 9 Show More
- BRAVO TEAM STRUGGLES TO ADJUST TO A NEW TEAM DYNAMIC AFTER SEVERAL MEMBERS MAKE LIFE-ALTERING CAREER DECISIONS, ON “SEAL TEAM,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9
“The New Normal” – Bravo Team struggles to adjust to a new team dynamic after several members make life-altering career decisions, on SEAL TEAM, Wednesday, Dec. 9 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Spencer Hudnut
DIRECTED BY: Christopher Chulack Promo
- CBS S.W.A.T. – Wednesday, December 9 Show More
- HONDO IS CONFLICTED WHEN THE MAYOR ASKS HIM TO BE THE PUBLIC FACE OF A NEW OUTREACH CAMPAIGN MEANT TO IMPROVE THE LAPD’S STATURE WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY, ON S.W.A.T., WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9
“Fracture” – Hondo is conflicted when the mayor asks him to be the public face of a new outreach campaign meant to improve the LAPD’s stature within the Black community. Also, the team’s search for a lone bomber reminds Tan of a difficult chapter in his childhood, and Chris pushes herself even further to surpass Street and Tan in a SWAT leadership competition, on S.W.A.T., Wednesday, Dec. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Munis Rashid
DIRECTED BY: Oz Scott Promo
- CBS MACGYVER – Friday, December 11 Show More
- WHEN TAYLOR’S FORMER PROTÉGÉ IS KILLED WHILE PREVENTING A BIO-WEAPON FROM FALLING INTO THE WRONG HANDS, MAC AND THE TEAM MUST FIND THE WEAPON SO DESI CAN PULL OFF THE ULTIMATE HEIST BEFORE IT’S SOLD TO A TERRORIST CELL, ON “MACGYVER,” FRIDAY, DEC. 11
“Thief + Painting + Auction + Viro-486 + Justice” – When Taylor’s former protégé is killed while preventing a bio-weapon from falling into the wrong hands, Mac and the team must find the weapon so Desi can pull off the ultimate heist before it’s sold to a terrorist cell, on MACGYVER, Friday, Dec. 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Peter M. Lenkov and Andrew Klein
DIRECTED BY: Duane Clark Promo
- CBS MAGNUM P.I. – Friday, December 11 Show More
- HIGGINS’ JOB TO REPO A PLANE GOES SOUTH WHEN SHE AND MAGNUM DISCOVER THAT IT WAS BEING USED BY A DRUG CARTEL WHO OPENS FIRE AT THE PLANE, FORCING THEM TO CRASH LAND IN THE JUNGLE, ON “MAGNUM P.I.,” FRIDAY, DEC. 11
“Easy Money” – Higgins job to repo a plane goes south when she and Magnum discover that it was being used by a drug cartel who opens fire at the plane, forcing them to crash land in the jungle, where they find a stowaway on board with a target on his back. Also, Higgins has her first date with Dr. Ethan Shah, on MAGNUM P.I., Friday, Dec. 11 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: David Wolkove
DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer Promo
- CBS BLUE BLOODS – Friday, December 11 Show More
- DANNY AND JAMIE WORK TOGETHER TO CONVICT A NOTORIOUS DRUG LORD, AS ERIN AWAITS THE GOVERNOR’S SELECTION FOR THE NEW DISTRICT ATTORNEY, ON “BLUE BLOODS,” FRIDAY, DEC. 11
“In the Name of the Father” – Danny and Jamie combine forces to convict a notorious drug lord, as Erin nervously awaits the Governor’s selection for the new District Attorney. Also, Frank and his grandson, Joe Hill (Will Hochman), face a difficult decision as they navigate their new and complicated family ties, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, Dec. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Brian Burns
DIRECTED BY: John Behring
- CBSAA Star Trek: Discovery “Terra Firma, Part 1” December 10
The U.S.S. Discovery crew journey to a mysterious planet in hopes of finding a cure for Georgiou’s deteriorating condition. Stamets and Adira make a stunning breakthrough with the newly acquired Burn data. Promo
- The CW Pandora – Sunday, December 6 Show More
- “All Along the Watchtower” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV)
ONE SECOND TO MIDNIGHT – As the Galaxy sits on the brink of war, Jax (Priscilla Quintana) and the team must unite all the races of the Galaxy in the hopes of preventing their destruction. Meanwhile, Osborn (Noah Huntley) grapples with the ghosts of his past. Oliver Dench, Ben Radcliffe, Akshay Kumar, Tina Casciani, Nicole Mavromatis and Vikash Bhai also star. Buddy Giovianzzo directed the story by Mark A. Altman and teleplay by Brea Grant & Steve Kriozere (#209). Original airdate 12/6/2020. Promo
- The CW The Outpost – Sunday, December 6 Show More
- “She Is Not A God” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
IMOGEN WATERHOUSE DIRECTS -Tobin’s (Aaron Fontaine) secret is revealed to Gwynn (Imogen Waterhouse). Talon (Jessica Green) learns of a long-lost deadly power. Meanwhile, two groups hunt for Yavalla (Jaye Griffiths) – one group in hopes to find a cure and the other trying to kill. Jake Stormoen, Reece Ritchie, Anand Desai-Barochia, Izuka Hoyle, Adam Johnson and Georgia May Foote also star. The episode was written by Jason Faller & Kynan Griffin and directed by Imogen Waterhouse (#3A09). Original airdate 12/6/2020. Promo
- The CW Swamp Thing – Tuesday, December 8 Show More
- “Long Walk Home” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
ADRIENNE BARBEAU GUEST STARS -Swamp Thing (Derek Mears), rescues an injured man who upon recovering, vows to return and help find a cure. But can he be trusted? Facing new pressures from Dr. Palomar (guest star Adrienne Barbeau) and the CDC, Abby returns to Atlanta, only to be confronted by Nathan Ellery (guest star Michael Beach) and the Conclave. Matt (Henderson Wade) learns the truth about Avery Sunderland. The episode was directed by E.L. Katz and written by Doris Egan (#108). The CW broadcast date airdate 12/8/2020. Every episode of SWAMP THING will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.COM the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log in or authentication required. Promo
- The CW Tell Me A Story – Tuesday, December 9 Show More
- “Thorns and All” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)
ONLY ONE RULE – Simone’s (Ashley Madekwe) guilt and fear of her step-family hinder her relationship with Jackson (Matt Lauria), causing him to spiral. A doctor’s appointment yields good news for Ashley (Natalie Alyn Lind) and Rebecca (Carrie-Anne Moss), and the Nashville PD continue their investigation. Meanwhile, the tables have turned as Olivia (guest star Danielle Campbell) interrogates a captive Tucker (Paul Wesley), forcing him to reckon with his past and present (#207). Also starring Odette Annable and Eka Darville. The episode was written by Mary Leah Sutton and directed by Jeff T. Thomas. Original airdate 12/8/2020. Every episode of TELL ME A STORY will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.com the day after. Promo
- The CW Devils – Wednesday, December 9 Show More
- “Episode 9” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
THINGS COME TO A HEAD – Massimo (Alessandro Borghi), determined to stop Dominic (Patrick Dempsey), hacks NYL servers with Subterranea’s help to give the media proof of the scandal. But when Massimo and Sofia (Laia Costa) realize that Duval (Lars Mikkelsen) will use the scandal to his own anarchic interests, they betray him and get him arrested. They get the dossier back, but Dominic unexpectedly sacks Massimo for allying himself with Subterranea. Kasia Smutniak, Malachi Kirby, Paul Chowdhry, Pia Mechler, Harry Michell and Sallie Harmsen. Jan Maria Michelini directed the story by Ben Harris, Alessandro Sermoneta, Mario Ruggeri, Elena Bucaccio, Guido Maria Brera Christopher Lunt & Michael A. Walker and screenplay by Ben Harris (#109). Original airdate 12/9/2020. Promo
- Disney Just Roll With It – Friday, December 11, 8:24PM Show More
- “The Most Wonderful Crime of the Year”
When Rachel is put in charge of running Beatz 101’s charity Christmas telethon and the starring act’s props and costumes are mysteriously destroyed right before the show, Owen takes it upon himself to uncover the “whodunnit” mystery. Promo
- FOX THE SIMPSONS – Sunday, December 6 Show More
- “THE SIMPSONS” – (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
LISA STANDS UP TO HER TEACHER ON AN ALL-NEW “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, ON FOX
Lisa calls her teacher, Ms. Hoover, a hack and refuses to apologize. Then, she learns Ms. Hoover’s private pain in the all-new “Sorry Not Sorry” episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Dec. 6 (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3201) (TV-PG L, V)
- FOX BLESS THE HARTS – Sunday, December 6 Show More
- “BLESS THE HARTS” – (8:31-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
PA: Viewer discretion is advised.
THE HARTS WIN THE LOTTERY ON AN ALL-NEW “BLESS THE HARTS” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, ON FOX
Ken Jeong and Jon Hamm Guest-Voice
Jenny and Betty get carried away with a string of questionable purchases after winning the lottery. Meanwhile, Wayne gets a job at his favorite hardware store in the all-new “Pumped” episode of BLESS THE HARTS airing Sunday, Dec. 6 (8:31-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BHR-204) (TV-14 L, V)
Guest Voice Cast: Emily Spivey as Louise; Oscar Montoya as David/Salesperson; Andy Bobrow as Bud/Trucker; Jon Hamm as Mayor Webb; David Herman as Peter; Ken Jeong as Doug; Michael Hitchcook as Mr. Bigsby
- FOX BOB’S BURGERS – Sunday, December 6 Show More
- “BOB’S BURGERS” – (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
GENE GETS JEALOUS OF LINDA’S NEW PASTIME ON AN ALL-NEW “BOB’S BURGERS” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, ON FOX
Tim Meadows Guest-Voices
When Linda joins a women’s business group, Gene gets possessive of her time. Meanwhile, Louise and Tina want to learn how to fight in the all-new “Mommy Boy” episode of BOB’S BURGERS airing Sunday, Dec. 6 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BOB-1006) (TV-PG L, V)
Guest Voice Cast: Melissa Bardin Galsky as Charlotte/Constance, Lennon Parham as Janine, Tim Meadows as Mike
- “FAMILY GUY” – (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clip
PA: Viewer discretion is advised.
BRIAN UNCOVERS A SECRET ABOUT THE TOWN HERO ON AN ALL-NEW “FAMILY GUY” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, ON FOX
Brian’s new job as a journalist leads him to uncover that Pawtucket Pat, Quahog’s hero and brewery founder, took part in racist actions against Native Americans. The town becomes divided on whether or not to remove the statue that commemorates him in the all-new “Pawtucket Pat” episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Dec. 6 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1807) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
- Hallmark CHRISTMAS SHE WROTE – Sunday, December 6, 8:00PM Show More
- When Kayleigh, a romance writer, has her column cancelled right before Christmas, she heads home to reconnect with her family. Kayleigh gets an unexpected visit from the man who cancelled her column who fights not only to bring her back to the publisher but also for her heart. Promo
- Hallmark A LITTLE CHRISTMAS CHARM – Sunday, December 6, 10:00PM Show More
- Holly, a jewelry designer finds a lost charm bracelet and teams up with investigative reporter Greg in hopes of finding the owner and returning it by Christmas Eve. Promo
- Hallmark LOVE, LIGHTS, HANUKKAH! – Saturday, December 12, 8:00PM Show More
- As Christina prepares her restaurant for its busiest time of year, she gets back a DNA test revealing that she’s Jewish. The discovery leads her to a new family and an unlikely romance over eight nights. Promo
- Hallmark A GLENBROOKE CHRISTMAS – Saturday, December 12, 10:00PM Show More
- As Christmas nears, heiress Jessica Morgan seizes what seems like her last chance to experience a relaxed Christmas and heads off to the small town of Glenbrooke, where she meets a handsome fireman. Promo
- HBO Euphoria – Sunday, December 6, 9:00PM Show More
- TROUBLE DON’T LAST ALWAYS
Rue celebrates Christmas in the aftermath of being left by Jules at the train station and relapsing in the first of two special episodes. Promo
- HBO His Dark Materials – Monday, December 7, 9:00PM Show More
- TOWER OF THE ANGELS (SEASON 2/EPISODE 4)
In search of the knife, Will and Lyra try to gain entry into the Torre Degli Angeli. Lee finds Grumman, or Jopari, as he is now known, and they take to the sky in search of the knife bearer. Promo
- HBO Industry – Monday, December 7, 10:00PM Show More
- LEARNED BEHAVIOUR (SEASON 1/EPISODE 5)
As Pierpoint is shaken by a former employee’s scathing exposé, Eric goes off-site for the day, prompting an unauthorized Gus to cover trades from his desk, while Harper maneuvers her way into a meeting with one of Eric’s coveted, disgruntled ex-clients. Elsewhere, following Robert’s successful first business trip, Clement treats him to a special outing, while Yasmin works her connections to land a major client meeting. Promo
- HBO Max LA JAURÍA – Tuesday, December 8 Show More
- Blanca, student leader of the feminist movement in an occupied school, goes missing: hours later, a video of a group raping the girl goes viral. In their aim to find her, a police squad formed by three women puts their lives and that of their families at risk. As they look for Blanca and investigate, they will find out that behind this gender crime there is much more than just one offender. Promo
- ION CHRISTMAS TOGETHER – Sunday, December 6, 7:00PM Show More
- A brokenhearted New York painter, Ava, and a West Coast widower, Mason, have their lives collide when Mason’s young daughter, Mia, rents out his guest house to Ava for Christmas, without her dad’s knowledge, in an attempt to convince her dad she is responsible enough to earn a dog for Christmas. Promo
- ION BEAUS OF HOLLY – Saturday, December 12, 7:00PM Show More
- When Holly boldly proposes to Phil, he confesses he needs to first work things out with a long-ago ex. Having booked a romantic holiday sleigh ride, despondent Holly pours her heart out to sleigh driver, Jake, who takes a refreshing interest in her, until Phil returns. Promo
- Lifetime CHRISTMAS EVER AFTER – Sunday, December 6, 8:00PM Show More
- Popular romance novelist Izzi Simmons (Tony(R) winner Ali Stroker) spends every Christmas at her favorite snowy bed & breakfast, but this year, she’s faced with an impending deadline and a severe case of writer’s block. Luckily, inspiration strikes in the unlikely form of the B&B’s new owner Matt (Daniel di Tomasso), who bears an uncanny resemblance to the handsome hero from Izzi’s novels. As both partake in the lodge’s annual itinerary of Christmas activities, Izzi’s writer’s block is cured and the first pages of her and Matt’s own love story may just be beginning. Christmas Ever After is produced by Neshama Entertainment in Association with Marvista Entertainment and executive produced by Arnie Zipursky, Suzanne Berger, Julianna Hays, Larry Grimaldi, Hannah Pillemer and Fernando Szew. Pat Kiely directs from a script by Katrina Mathewson and Tanner Bean. Promo
- Lifetime THE SANTA SQUAD – Monday, December 7, 8:00PM Show More
- Allie (Rebecca Dalton), an out of work art teacher, has to accept a job with the Santa Squad to help wealthy widower Gordon (Aaron Ashmore) and his two precious daughters rediscover the magic of Christmas. As Allie is lifting the holiday spirits of the family with Christmas decorations, cookies and shopping, her kindness is rewarded with the most unexpected of gifts: love! The Santa Squad is produced by Reel One Entertainment with Tom Berry, Sebastian Battro, Breanne Hartley, Barbara Fisher, Louisa Cadywould and Suzanne Chapman serving as executive producers. John Bradshaw directs from a script by Mark Valenti. Promo
- Lifetime INN LOVE BY CHRISTMAS – Friday, December 11, 8:00PM Show More
- Mandy Leeds (Jonna Walsh), a successful young woman living in Miami, is climbing her way up the corporate ladder in the hotel industry. Though she doesn’t get back to her small northern hometown much, this year her Gram (Jayne Eastwood) is able to finally convince her to come home for Christmas. Mandy has another reason too – the quaint local inn is for sale, and she wants to acquire it for her company. With her eyes on the prize, Mandy travels back home but on her way there, she runs into Lucas Menzino (Jesse Hutch) – her high school rival – who also has his eye on the inn as well. Inn Love by Christmas is produced by Vortex Media with Justin Rebelo, Jesse Ikeman and Pierre-André Rochat serving as executive producers. Jesse Ikeman directs from a script by Margot Mallinson. Promo
- Lifetime THE CHRISTMAS SET UP – Saturday, December 12, 8:00PM Show More
- The Christmas Setup follows the story of New York lawyer Hugo (Ben Lewis) who heads to Milwaukee with his best friend Madelyn (Ellen Wong) to spend the holidays with his brother Aiden (Chad Connell) and his mom Kate (Fran Drescher), who is also in charge of the local Christmas celebrations. Ever the matchmaker, Kate arranges for Hugo to run into Patrick (Blake Lee), Hugo’s high school friend and secret crush, who has recently returned after a successful stint in Silicon Valley. As they enjoy the local holiday festivities together, Hugo and Patrick’s attraction to each other is undeniable and it looks as though Kate’s Santa-style matchmaking is a success. But as Hugo receives word of a big promotion requiring a move to London, he must decide what is most important to him.The Christmas Setup is produced by Neshama Entertainment in association with MarVista Entertainment and Wishing Floor Films. It is executive produced by Danielle von Zerneck, Larry Grimaldi, Hannah Pillemer, Fernando Szew, Suzanne Berger and Arnie Zipursky. Pat Mills directs from a script by Michael J. Murray. Promo
- LMN PRETTY LITTLE DEAD GIRL – Saturday, December 12, 8:00PM Show More
- Emma (Makenzie Vega, The Good Wife), the lucky recipient of a recent heart transplant, sets out to find the identity of her donor only to learn that it was her estranged cousin who may have been the victim of murder. Promo
- NBC “NURSES””INCOMING” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/07/2020 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : SERIES PREMIERE — Grace, Ashley, Keon, Naz and Wolf embark on a tumultuous first shift at St. Mary’s after a terrorist van attack leaves the hospital overflowing with stretchers. Starring Tiera Skovbye, Natasha Calis, Jordan Johnson-Hinds, Sandy Sidhu and Donald MacLean Jr. TV-14 L Promo
- NBC “TRANSPLANT””RELAPSE” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/08/2020 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Tuesday) : When a young mother addicted to opioids nearly dies, Bashir works to determine whether she’s using again. Mags tries to help a patient who isn’t healing properly. June is blindsided by her father. Theo does a ride-along with the ambulance team. Dr. Bishop makes a critical error. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “TRANSPLANT””THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THROUGH” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/08/2020 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Tuesday) : Bash and Mags race to save a woman with mysterious symptoms who was nearly killed by their team’s medical error. Dr. Bishop and Claire face a devastating realization. Theo tries to help a gravely ill teen and his family deal with the possibility that hope has run out. June finds a mystery patient unconscious in the waiting room. TV-14 Promo
- NBC DR. SEUSS’ THE GRINCH MUSICAL! Show More
- 12/09/2020 (08:00PM – 10:00PM) (Wednesday) : NBC is bringing Dr. Seuss to life this holiday season with a fun-filled two-hour production of “Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch Musical!” set to air Dec. 9 at 8 p.m. ET/PT from the Troubadour Theatre in London. Dr. Seuss’ beloved classic children’s book “How the Grinch Stole Christmas!” has become a Christmas staple for generations. This musical version, with book and lyrics by Tim Mason and music by Mel Marvin and featuring the hit songs “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch” and “Welcome Christmas” (by Albert Hague & Dr. Seuss), breathes new life into this timeless story. Matthew Morrison (“Glee”) will star as the curmudgeonly Grinch. Promo
- NBC “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE””TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET / BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/12/2020 (11:29PM) (Saturday) : TV-14 – Timothée Chalamet / Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
From EW: When Saturday Night Live produced its at-home quarantine shows earlier this year, one of the highlights was Chloe Fineman’s sweatshirt-wearing, French-speaking Timothée Chalamet impression, who dispensed fashion advice and waxed poetic about the versatile nature of navy-blue hoodies. Now, the “boy king” himself is coming to Studio 8H, hosting SNL’s Dec. 12 episode, with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band as the musical guest. Here’s hoping we get at least one sketch with both Fineman’s Timmy and the real Timmy. Promo
- Netflix ALICE IN BORDERLAND – Thursday, December 10 Show More
- With his two friends, a video-game-obsessed young man finds himself in a strange version of Tokyo where they must compete in dangerous games to survive. Promo
- Own A CHRISTMAS FOR MARY – Tuesday, December 8, 9:00PM Show More
- Vivica A. Fox stars with Jackée Harry and Morgan Dixon (“Being Mary Jane”) in a holiday tale of rediscovery and renewal when up-and-coming journalist Lena Jones (Dixon) is tasked with delivering a story by Christmas that will wow her boss, magazine editor Vivian Vaye (Fox), who is dangling a promotion to head writer over Lena’s head. Intrigued by a portrait of a mysterious woman painted by her late grandfather, Lena journeys to the small town of Pineville, where with her mother, Deborah’s (Harry) blessing and support, Lena uncovers a long-ago forgotten tale of young love that not only uncovers cherished memories of the past, but also inspires Lena to follow her heart and find her own true love … and her perfect Christmas story. “A Christmas For Mary” is produced for OWN by Hybrid and executive produced by Vivica A. Fox in association with Harpo Films.
- Showtime Shameless – Sunday, December 6, 9:00PM Show More
- THIS IS CHICAGO (SEASON 11/EPISODE 1)
The Gallaghers adjust to life during the pandemic: Frank fears the loss of the South Side to gentrification, while bar closures force Kev and V to get creative at the Alibi. Promo
- Showtime Your Honor – Sunday, December 6, 10:00PM Show More
- PART ONE (SEASON 1/EPISODE 1)
New Orleans Judge Michael Desiato is faced with an impossible decision when his teenage son Adam is involved in a tragic accident. Promo
- Starz Power Book II: Ghost – Sunday, December 6, 8:00PM Show More
- GOOD VS EVIL (SEASON 1/EPISODE 6)
- Syfy TOYS OF TERROR – Saturday, December 12, 10:00PM Show More
- If you need a break from all the meet cutes and mistletoe, then unwrap the gift that is “Toys of Terror,” a story about David and Hannah Cashman, who promised their family a fun Christmas getaway, but when the kids find a stash of old toys, things become … not so fun. Promo
- TV One CHRISTMAS DILEMMA- Sunday, December 6, 7:00PM Show More
- TV One’s new original holiday film CHRISTMAS DILEMMA is set to air this Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 7 P.M. ET/ 6C with an immediate encore at 9 P.M. ET/ 8C. The film marks the first project directed by Essence Atkins and builds on the actor’s longstanding relationship with TV One. As an actor, Atkins’ TV One credits include original films such as Girlfriend’s Getaway and its sequel, along with Coins For Christmas, and Coins For Love. Filmed in Atlanta, the movie stars BJ Britt (Being Mary Jane, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Brittany Hall (Ballers, Satisfaction) , Carl Anthony Payne II (Martin, 5th Ward), and Christopher B. Duncan (Black Lightning, The Jamie Foxx Show). CHRISTMAS DILEMMA follows a newlywed couple Jay (Britt) and Monica (Hall) as they struggle to decide which set of in-laws they should join for their first Christmas. After each pleads their case and even attempts a little trickery, they decide to bypass the guaranteed disappointment of picking one family over the other. Unbeknownst to them, the decision is made for them when their families show up at their home unexpectedly. Drama ensues as the in-laws clash, long-lost relatives decide to make an appearance, and Jay’s grandmother joins the holiday festivities accompanied her caretaker who just happens to be Jay’s gorgeous ex-girlfriend. Promo
- UPTv CHRISTMAS ON THE RANGE – Sunday, December 6, 7:00PM Show More
- All Kendall Riley wants for the holidays is to save her family’s ranch, but her longtime rival, small-town scrooge Brick McCree, has other plans in mind. When Brick’s son, Clint, comes back to town, he is immediately drawn to Kendall and offers a helping hand. As a romance starts to blossom, Kendall’s farm is sabotaged, leaving her to wonder about Clint’s true intentions. Promo
- ABC AFV: 3109 (12/6) Show More
- ABC’S ‘AFV’ CELEBRATES THE HOLIDAYS, SUNDAY, DEC. 6
“3109” – It’s a special holiday episode of “AFV” featuring a little girl’s hilarious reaction to getting a new puppy for Christmas, and a dog with wrapping paper stuck to its mouth, proving he was the culprit who unwrapped a gift under the tree; along with funny prank videos on a new episode of “America’s Funniest Home Videos,” SUNDAY, DEC. 6 (7:00-8:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG)
- ABC Supermarket Sweep: Collision on Aisle Seven! (12/6) Show More
- STEAKS ARE HIGH ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S HIT SHOW ‘SUPERMARKET SWEEP,’ AIRING SUNDAY, DEC. 6
Two-time Emmy(R) Nominee and Comedienne Leslie Jones Hosts
“Collision on Aisle Seven!” – Clean up on all aisles! Shoppers are sweeping away the competition in an all-new episode of “Supermarket Sweep” with host Leslie Jones, airing SUNDAY, DEC. 6 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST) on ABC. (TV-PG, L)
- ABC Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: In the Hot Seat: Therapist J.D. Barton and Registered Nurse Amanda Sheehan (12/6) Show More
- TWO HEALTHCARE HEROES ARE FEATURED ON THE ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ‘WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE,’ AIRING SUNDAY, DEC. 6
“In the Hot Seat: Therapist J.D. Barton and Registered Nurse Amanda Sheehan” – Healthcare heroes Therapist J.D. Barton and Registered Nurse Amanda Sheehan jump in the hot seat for $1 million on “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire,” airing SUNDAY, DEC. 6 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL)
- ABC Card Sharks: 212 (12/6) Show More
- A BIG PAYDAY IS UP FOR GRABS ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘CARD SHARKS,’ SUNDAY, DEC. 6
“212” – Host Joel McHale is joined by contestants Harrison Ruskin (hometown: Los Angeles, California), a college student, and Shanee’ Wilson (hometown: Beaumont, California), a wedding planner; in addition to Paris Allen (hometown: Chicago, Illinois), a property manager, and Madison Boggess (hometown: Bakersfield, California), a cosmetologist, on an all-new episode of “Card Sharks,” airing SUNDAY, DEC. 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14)
- ABC Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at San Francisco 49ers (12/7) Show More
- MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Airing Monday, December 07, 2020 (8:15 PM-11:30 PM EST) on ABC.
Buffalo Bills (8-3) at San Francisco 49ers (5-6). From State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.
- ABC The Bachelorette: 1609 (12/8) Show More
- AS HOMETOWN DATES LOOM, TAYSHIA EXAMINES THE INTEGRITY OF THE MEN TO DETERMINE WHOSE FAMILIES SHE WANTS TO MEET ON ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ TUESDAY, DEC. 8
JoJo Fletcher Returns to Help Orchestrate a Revealing Lie Detector Test
Country Music Chartbuster Adam Hambrick Performs in a VIP Concert
“1609” – The drama rages on as Bennett and Noah continue to confront one another on the impromptu two-on-one date. JoJo ups the ante by explaining to the men that a rose this week will be their ticket to a hometown date and an opportunity to introduce Tayshia to their families. One man’s one-on-one date starts as a fun scavenger hunt but evolves into a more serious discussion when he shares a deeply emotional secret with the Bachelorette that he hasn’t revealed to anyone else. Honesty is at the top of Tayshia’s list for a soul mate, and she puts five men through a high-pressure lie detector date. After all the confessions, there is one more shocking surprise at the end of the night that might turn her journey upside down on “The Bachelorette,” TUESDAY, DEC. 8 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL)
- ABC The Great Christmas Light Fight: 802 & 805 (12/9) Show More
- SEASON PREMIERE
ABC BRIGHTENS WEDNESDAY NIGHTS WITH ‘THE GREAT CHRISTMAS LIGHT FIGHT’ WITH TWO BACK-TO-BACK EPISODES PREMIERING WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas as ABC’s tree-mendously popular decorating competition series, “The Great Christmas Light Fight,” takes over Wednesdays in December as it returns for its eighth season, airing two back-to-back episodes on WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Following the season eight premiere, new episodes will air WEDNESDAY, DEC. 16 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), and WEDNESDAY, DEC. 23 (9:00-11:00 p.m. EST).
“802” (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST) – It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas as season eight of the holiday classic begins. Four festive families face off in the season premiere with the Reynolds family showcasing their vibrant and whimsical handcrafted garden display in La Verkin, Utah; the Fiore family building a stunning Christmas town surrounding their home with facades completely encased in brilliant lights in Wilmington, Massachusetts; the Trevisano family building a cozy Teddy Bear Christmas Land with twinkling lights filled with over 100 stuffed teddy bears in St. Louis, Missouri; and the Barbieri family, putting on the Lights on Liberty display, featuring pyrotechnics, hand-built animatronics and a giant storybook, for its 40th year in Deer Park, New York. Tune in to watch judge Taniya Nayak choose the winner of the $50,000 and the coveted Light Fight Trophy on ABC’s “The Great Christmas Light Fight.”
“805” (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST) – The holiday festivities continue as the Sumner family transforms their house into a Christmas time machine, featuring vintage animatronic Christmas scenes in every window in Jenks, Oklahoma; the DeBolt family then puts on an incredible synchronized light show, featuring dancing lights, vibrant colors and even a little comedy in Boise, Idaho; the Stott Family displaying motorized trains, a towering castle and a massive mountain in their backyard in Fontana, California; and the Markowski family creating a drive-through experience incorporating huge wire-frame-moving elements and unique pieces inspired by local children in Brownsville, Tennessee. Watch as judge Carter Oosterhouse decides who will become the winners of ABC’s “The Great Christmas Light Fight.”
- ABC Shark Tank: 1125 (12/11) Show More
- THE SHARKS CHECK IN ON THEIR BUSINESSES DURING THE PANDEMIC ON AN ALL-NEW ABC’S ‘SHARK TANK,’ AIRING FRIDAY, DEC. 11
“1125” – An entrepreneur from Surfside, Florida, tries to sweeten up the Sharks with her approach to getting a classic dessert with a healthy twist to children. Two safety-oriented engineers from Littleton, Colorado, take the Sharks for a ride as they share their product designed to boost visibility while navigating the streets. Can an entrepreneur from Los Angeles secure the bag as she works to convince the Sharks that her hands-free gadget is worth investing in? Finally, three entrepreneurs from Miami bring the Sharks into the future with their educational robot on “Shark Tank,” FRIDAY, DEC. 11 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
In a special “Shark Tank” coronavirus update, the socially distanced Sharks offer advice about how businesses can turn the current economic climate’s challenges into a growth opportunity, while some of the Sharks’ most innovative companies showcase how they’re pivoting to meet customers’ needs during the pandemic.
The Sharks in this episode are Mark Cuban, Barbara Corcoran, Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner and Robert Herjavec.
- ABC 20/20 (12/11) Show More
- Should Rodney Reed Be on Death Row for Stacey Stites’ Murder? ‘20/20’ Reports on the Controversial Case That Resulted in a Stay of Execution Last Year Following a Public Outcry
Two-Hour Program Features Exclusive Interview With Stites’ Mother and Interviews With Stites’ Sisters Who Believe Reed Is Guilty
‘20/20’ Airs on Friday, Dec. 11 (9:01-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC
Should Rodney Reed be on death row? A new two-hour “20/20” reports on this controversial case that captured national attention last year as celebrities and activists called for a stay of execution, granted just days before Reed’s scheduled execution date. The two-hour program covers Reed’s defense, which has been taken up by The Innocence Project, a group dedicated to exonerating those who it claims have been wrongly convicted. “20/20” reports on Reed as he attempts to clear his name and overturn his conviction for the 1996 Stacey Stites murder, a crime he maintains he did not commit. “20/20” features an exclusive interview with Stites’ mother, Carol Stites, who opens up about memories of being with her daughter, the heartbreak of losing her and her opinion on the case. “20/20” includes interviews with Crystal Dobbs and Debra Oliver, Stites’ sisters who believe Reed is guilty, and Barry Scheck, attorney and co-founder of the Innocence Project, who believes they will prove Reed is innocent. The two-hour program also features correspondent Deborah Roberts’ death row interview with Reed, conducted just weeks before his scheduled execution. Reed told Roberts about his sentence and how he believes it resulted from racism as he, a Black man, was tried by an all-white jury. Roberts also sat down with Lisa Tanner, the assistant attorney general who prosecuted the case and who stands by Reed’s conviction. “20/20” airs on Friday, Dec. 11 (9:01-11:00 p.m. EST) on ABC.
“20/20” is anchored by David Muir and Amy Robach. David Sloan is senior executive producer. Terri Lichstein is senior producer, and Marie Hegwood and Glenn Ruppel are producers of this episode.
*COPYRIGHT ©2020 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
- ABC 7:37PM Saturday Night Football Presented by Capital One. The UCLA Bruins will host their rival USC Trojans in Pac-12 football action on Saturday night from the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Atlanta – Sunday, December 6, 8:00PM Show More
- NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE (SEASON 13/EPISODE 1) Preview Porsha’s involvement in the Black Lives Matter movement leads her to Louisville, Kentucky, where she risks everything to demand justice for Breonna Taylor. Also, in the wake of the pandemic, Cynthia and Mike are on different pages when it comes to planning their dream wedding; Kandi prepares to send Riley off to college; and, after almost a year apart, Kenya comes to a crossroads about whether her marriage is worth saving.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Potomac – Sunday, December 6, 9:00PM Show More
- DECK THE HALLS WITH DRAMA Preview
Robyn and Juan seek couples therapy to move forward in their relationship. Gizelle works hard to make sure Robyn’s engagement goes off without a hitch, but Michael’s skepticism causes her to panic. Candiace confronts Karen about setting her up, while Michael Darby and Chris Bassett square off, leaving Michael unhinged.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Orange County – Wednesday, December 9, 9:00PM Show More
- The Lies That Bind Preview
The ladies begin to self-document their lives during the mandated lockdown due to the global pandemic. Elizabeth has a change of heart about her divorce proceedings, Emily and Shane’s relationship takes a turn, and Kelly travels across the country to be with her fiancé, Rick. When tension arises between Shannon and John, Gina gives her two cents. Meanwhile, Braunwyn struggles to keep her sobriety and marriage intact during the quarantine stress. And as Braunwyn digs into Elizabeth’s past, Elizabeth invites the ladies for a bonding trip in Lake Arrowhead and Shannon receives some shocking news.
- Bravo The Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City – Wednesday, December 9, 10:00PM Show More
- Ladies Who Lunch Preview
Mary’s luncheon ends in disaster when Jen accuses Mary of being racist and Mary accuses Heather of being two-faced. While Whitney deals with her daddy issues, Meredith’s marriage problems escalate and Lisa reflects on her own marriage. Heather, caught between two friends, attempts to smooth things over with Mary who is still hurting over the things Jen said about her.
- CBS “60 MINUTES” LISTINGS FOR SUNDAY, DEC. 6 Show More
- ON “60 MINUTES” SUNDAY: VIOLA DAVIS DIDN’T SEE HERSELF IN THE ROLE OF MA RAINEY AT FIRST
Emmy, Tony and Oscar-Winner Talks about Her Career Spanning Three Decades and Her Role as the Blues Singer in a Netflix Film Watch an Excerpt
Viola Davis says she didn’t see herself playing Ma Rainey because she felt too young for the role of the seminal blues singer from the 1920s. The versatile actor – currently the youngest and only African American to achieve the “Triple Crown of Acting” – an Emmy, a Tony and an Oscar – speaks to Jon Wertheim about the role and her career for a 60 MINUTES profile to be broadcast Sunday, Dec. 6 (7:00-8:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
ON “60 MINUTES” SUNDAY: AS COLLEGES PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS TO CONTINUE LUCRATIVE TV SPORTS IN THE PANDEMIC, TEAMS LIKE GYMNASTICS, TRACK AND FIELD AND TENNIS MISS THE CUT
Shane Wiskus is an Olympic Hopeful on the U. of Minn gymnastics team. Watch an Excerpt
Lives and Dreams of Athletes in “Secondary Sports” are Being Sacrificed on the Altar of Big Time College Sports
Shane Wiskus is a top-rated gymnast at the University of Minnesota with a real chance of making the U.S. Olympic Team. But the senior worries his talented teammates in classes below him will not get the same chance because the university cut the men’s gymnastics program amid the pandemic. So-called “secondary sports” like his are being sacrificed across the U.S. even while those colleges go to extraordinary lengths to keep big revenue-producing, televised sports like football and basketball on-air during the pandemic. Bill Whitaker takes a look at how the pandemic is affecting thousands of college athletes on the next edition of 60 MINUTES Sunday, Dec. 6 (7:00-8:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
“I think the team that we have right now is arguably one of the most talented teams we’ve ever had. So to see that a lot of these guys are going to have to be done with the sport, it breaks my heart,” says Wiskus of his 17 teammates. “I do not regret coming to the University of Minnesota one bit. But I’m still mad,” he tells Whitaker. “Gymnastics, I believe, is a crucial component in preparing gymnasts for, you know, not only success for their team, but success for the United States on the world and Olympic podiums.
The coronavirus pandemic blew a huge hole in the University of Minnesota’s athletic budget. The school cut salaries and costs, but also addressed the shortfall by terminating its men’s gymnastics, indoor track and field and tennis programs. Elsewhere it’s the same story for more than 1,500 male and female college athletes. At least 30 Division 1 universities have cut almost 100 programs, among them soccer, squash, golf and swimming. Football powerhouse Clemson is in the hunt this season, but its men’s track and field team has been scratched. The Stanford Cardinals football team still competes in the Pac 12. But the university has eliminated 11 other sports.
Wiskus understands how much money – mostly through TV contracts – the University of Minnesota’s football team brings in, and how that helps pay the bills for secondary sports like his. “Don’t get me wrong. I respect the football team…But their hard work is not any more important than our hard work…This is just a very clear, backhanded decision that, you know, it hurts,” says Wiskus.
The university’s football coach took a salary cut to help defray pandemic deficits; he still makes over $4 million a year. Cutting men’s gymnastics, indoor track and field, and tennis will save the university a total of $1.6 million. Mike Burns, the gymnastics coach at Minnesota, doesn’t see how eliminating his budget really helps much. “If it does, I’d like to see those numbers. I know…I’m not the head of the math department, but that doesn’t make sense to me,” he says with a laugh.
Burns says Big Ten college athletic directors are too quick to cut sports without seeking other solutions. He tells Whitaker those athletic directors are using programs like his as poker chips to bet in the bigtime college sports game. “But it’s more than just a poker chip. It’s somebody’s life, you know?”
ON “60 MINUTES” SUNDAY: “I THINK I UNDERESTIMATED THE CHALLENGES,” SAYS CO-FOUNDER OF FIRM INVESTIGATED FOR RACKING UP PPE CONTRACTS WORTH HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS THAT FELL APART
John Thomas in His First Interview Answering Critics about his PPE Company Blue Flame Medical
Republican Strategist and Co-Founder of Blue Flame Medical Addresses Critics for the First Time Saying He Did Nothing Illegal Watch an Excerpt
The co-founder of a company that signed hundreds of millions of dollars-worth of personal protective equipment contracts, but ultimately didn’t deliver to the majority of its clients – including desperate states and law enforcement agencies in the throes of the pandemic – says he didn’t realize how hard it would be. John Thomas, a political strategist for Republican candidates, co-founded Blue Flame Medical with longtime Republican fundraiser Mike Gula less than two weeks after the start of the pandemic. They have faced congressional and criminal investigations over their company’s conduct. Thomas speaks to Lesley Stahl and answers his critics publicly for the first time on the next edition of 60 MINUTES Sunday, Dec. 6 (7:00-8:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
In their first month in business, Thomas and Gula – neither of whom had experience importing medical equipment – received roughly $630 million in contracts to deliver masks, gloves and other medical supplies, including ventilators. They claimed they could get it from contacts in China and advertised themselves as “the largest global network of COVID-19 medical suppliers.” Delays and setbacks soon began. “I think I underestimated the challenges, where the entire world was looking for these same supplies,” Thomas says in hindsight.
“And while I couldn’t disagree more in some of the things people have said about me and my company – I can assure you this, first and foremost, Lesley: That my company and I have behaved 100% legally and ethically,” says Thomas. Asked if he was exaggerating his company’s abilities, he replies, “I don’t think we did anything differently than anyone, any company selling product and their ability to sell product. I don’t think we did anything differently.”
60 MINUTES used Freedom of Information requests to obtain emails from states seeking to buy PPE from Blue Flame Medical containing endorsements for the new company. Stahl asks Thomas about them. “Your network of political contacts actually did kick in for you, wrote letters, made phone calls, on your behalf. That’s what I call connections. What do you call it?” Thomas replies, “I’d call it happy customer references.”
Blue Flame now has many unhappy customer references, among them Jim Mangia, CEO of St. John’s, a network of health clinics serving South Los Angeles neighborhoods. He placed an order for nearly $180,000 worth of PPE from Blue Flame, “And then they come back and they say, ‘Oh, there’s a kink in the supply chain. It’ll be a few more days…’And then at the end of April, they basically said, ‘We’re not going be able to deliver,’” Mangia says he was told. “‘The only thing we can deliver is gloves.’”
Thomas blames many of Blue Flame’s issues on China, which he says was trying to punish America for its tariff policies in the midst of a Trade War. “One of our delays was when China literally stole our inventory off the line for one of our state customers,” says Thomas. “What China was doing, instead of issuing an order saying, ‘We’re not going to allow America to have medical supplies,’ they would arbitrarily change the rules almost on a daily basis…They wanted America to hurt.”
Stahl reminds Thomas that many of his customers were left high and dry. His reply? “The ones that wanted to be patient got their product. The ones that didn’t want to be patient got a refund. There’s nothing more I can do than that.”
- CBS A HOLLY DOLLY CHRISTMAS – Sunday, December 6 Show More
- GRAMMY® AWARD-WINNING ENTERTAINMENT ICON DOLLY PARTON SHARES THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLIDAYS IN HER NEW ONE-HOUR SPECIAL “A HOLLY DOLLY CHRISTMAS,” SUNDAY, DEC. 6 ON CBS
Global icon and country music superstar Dolly Parton shares the spirit of the holidays in her new one-hour entertainment special A HOLLY DOLLY CHRISTMAS, to be broadcast Sunday, Dec. 6 (8:30-9:30 PM, ET/8:00-9:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network and available to stream live and on demand on CBS All Access.
Christmas is Dolly Parton’s favorite time of year, and America’s beloved entertainer is excited to share some much needed joy and holiday cheer at the end of this challenging year. Performing from an intimate, candlelit set, Dolly brings both powerful, faith-ﬁlled hymns and light-hearted holiday classics to viewers, sharing personal Christmas stories and faith-based recollections of the season, interspersed with songs from her new, record-breaking #1 holiday album A Holly Dolly Christmas.
- CBS AMAZING RACE – Wednesday, December 9 Show More
- THE FINAL FOUR TEAMS FACE THE FIRST-EVER CITY SPRINT WHEN THEY RACE THROUGH MANILA, THE CAPITAL OF THE PHILIPPINES, ON THE PENULTIMATE LEG OF “THE AMAZING RACE,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9 ON CBS
“Run on Your Tippy Toes” – In the first-ever city sprint, the final four teams will have no road blocks, no detours and complete every challenge as a team as fast as they can when they race through Manila, the capital of the Philippines, on the penultimate leg of THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Dec. 9 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host.
- CBS 48 HOURS – Saturday, December 12 Show More
- 12/12/20 (Sa.) 10:00 PM – THE LONG ISLAND SERIAL KILLER MURDERED HER MOTHER – NOW, SHE BREAKS HER SILENCE FOR THE FIRST TIME ON TELEVISION IN “48 HOURS: THE HUNT FOR THE LONG ISLAND SERIAL KILLER”
Megan Waterman was one of the first victims of the Long Island serial killer found by police. In December of 2010, four women – aged 22 to 27, similar in height, weight, hair and eye color – were found dead along a stretch of Ocean Parkway near Gilgo Beach on Long Island, N.Y. They became known as the “Gilgo Four.” Now, a decade after Megan Waterman’s body was found, her teenage daughter talks for the first time on television with 48 HOURS correspondent Erin Moriarty in “The Hunt for the Long Island Serial Killer,” to be broadcast Saturday, Dec. 12 (10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
“I would do anything to bring her back, but I can’t,” Lily Waterman, 14, tells Moriarty. “And, it just like, frustrates me so bad.”
Waterman’s mother and the other women were asphyxiated; their bodies were wrapped in burlap that blended into the thick overgrowth and placed about 500 feet apart along the parkway. In searching the surrounding area where the women were found, police would find six more bodies – in what would become the biggest unsolved murder case in New York state. Moriarty speaks with current and former investigators about the new clues the murderer left behind.
The bodies were wrapped in burlap to help the killer cover his tracks, says former Chief of Detectives Dominick Varrone.
“I think burlap was selected because of its ability to take dampness, moisture and breathe, which would promote decay as well as act as camouflage,” Varrone says.
None of the “Gilgo Four” knew each other, but they were all sex workers, who had advertised on Craigslist. Megan Waterman is described by family members as a spunky but troubled kid who loved fashion and never would have willingly left her daughter. Waterman was taken to Long Island by a boyfriend, Akeem Cruz, as a sex worker. Cruz was ruled out as Waterman’s killer.
Lily Waterman says her memories of her mother’s disappearance are “blurry” because of the time that has passed since she went missing.
“I was just very, like, confused on why she … wasn’t around,” Waterman says. “That’s all I can remember, really.”
It wasn’t until later, when she grew older and tech savvy, that Lily Waterman was able to grasp what happened to her mother.
“I couldn’t process it because my whole life, I was just under the, like, I thought that she just got … stolen, and she never came back,” Lily Waterman says. “I didn’t realize, like, the line of work she was doing – how brutal it was. I didn’t realize that part of it.”
Moriarty and 48 HOURS report on the latest developments in the search for the Long Island serial killer through interviews with family members, former detectives and the Suffolk County Police Commissioner Geraldine Hart, who originally worked the case for the FBI. Moriarty’s report also raises questions about whether the initial investigation may have been stalled by a former corrupt and controversial police chief, James Burke, who might have been more worried about covering up his own crimes.
48 HOURS: “The Hunt for the Long Island Serial Killer” is produced by Mary Ann Rotondi and Murray Weiss. Gregory McLaughlin is producer-editor. Doreen Schechter and Gary Winter are the editors. Shaheen Tokhi is the associate producer. Patti Aronofsky is the senior producer. Nancy Kramer is the executive story editor. Judy Tygard is the executive producer.
- The CW Greatest Holiday Commercials Countdown 2020 – Wednesday, December 9 Show More
- ONE-HOUR SPECIAL
“Greatest Holiday Commercials Countdown 2020” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
HOSTS KEVIN FRAZIER AND KELTIE KNIGHT RETURN – This holiday special will countdown the 12 best holiday commercials ever – one for each of the 12 days of Christmas. In addition to the top 12, the special features other great commercials from both the U.S. and abroad, that capture the true spirit of the holiday season – from the heartfelt to the hilarious, from the outstanding to the ridiculous. Executive producers are Robert Horowitz and Lewis Fenton and produced by JUMA Entertainment. Original airdate 12/9/2020.
- The CW Silent Night – A Song For the World – Thursday, December 10 Show More
- TWO-HOUR SPECIAL
“Silent Night – A Song For the World” – (8:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
A SONG FOR THE WORLD – A SPECIAL ON THE WORLD’S MOST FAMOUS CHRISTMAS CAROL NARRATED BY HUGH BONNEVILLE – A musical film documentary about the creation and cultural impact of the world’s most famous Christmas carol. Composed in 1818 in Salzburg, and translated into 140 languages, Silent Night caused a Christmas ceasefire in World War I, while Bing Crosby’s version is the third best-selling single ever. In short: A song for the world! The film tells the story of Silent Night, narrated by Hugh Bonneville, with new recordings by global stars in different languages with a cast including Kelly Clarkson, Joss Stone, John Rhys-Davies, David Foster, Katharine McPhee, Randy Jackson, Gavin Rossdale, Sheléa, Ailee, Josh Groban, The Vienna Boys Choir, Anggun, Lina Makhoul, The Tenors, Rolando Villazón and many more. The special was created and directed by Award winning director Hannes M. Schalle and produced by Marlene Beran of Moonlake Entertainment. Original airdate 12/10/2020.
- The CW The Christmas Caroler Challenge – Friday, December 11 Show More
- EVENT SERIES PREMIERE
“The Ten Contenders of 2020” – (8:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
LET THE MERRIMENT BEGIN – The heart-warming holiday event series THE CHRISTMAS CAROLER CHALLENGE returns with hosts Dean Cain and Laura McKenzie. The Christmas caroling competition event series features 10 extraordinary Christmas carol groups, each with their own stylized brand of performance, in celebrating the great Christmas music we have all come to love. We’ll meet these groups from the most elaborate ultra-traditional virtuoso performances to those with the most unexpected twists on the classic Christmas carol. Each group which will be assessed by celebrity judges Brandon Rogers, Mikalah Gordon and Garry Gary Beers. The event series is produced by Associated Television International. Original airdate 12/11/2020.
- FOX COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS – Monday, December 7 Show More
- “COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS” – (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
TWO ATOMS MEET ON AN ALL-NEW “COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS” MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, ON FOX
Two atoms from different parts of the universe meet on a small planet. Examine how a deadly embrace between science and state altered the fate of the world and behold a gripping cautionary tale of others who grew used to living in the shadow of grave danger, until it killed them all… except for one in the all-new “A Tale of Two Atoms” episode of COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS airing Monday, Dec. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (C-310) (TV-14 L, V)
- FOX I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE – Monday, December 7 Show More
- “I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE” – (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
CAN YOU GUESS WHO THE GOOD SINGERS ARE? ON AN ALL-NEW “I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE” AIRING ON A SPECIAL NIGHT, MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, ON FOX
The Season Finale of I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE Airs this Wednesday, December 9, on FOX!
Hosted by Ken Jeong, permanent panelists Cheryl Hines and Adrienne Bailon-Houghton and an additional rotating panel of celebrity detectives must help one contestant tell the difference between good and bad singers, without ever hearing them sing a note. With $100,000 on the line and the celebrity panel by their side, the contestant will attempt to weed out the bad “Secret Voices” from the good, based on a series of clues, interrogation and lip synch challenges. In the end, the singer whom the contestant picks will reveal if they are good or bad in a duet performance with a musical superstar, Robin Thicke, resulting in an amazing musical collaboration or a totally hilarious train wreck in the all-new “Episode 9: Robin Thicke, Nicole Byer, Jeff Dye, Cheryl Hines, Adrienne Houghton” episode of I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE airing on a special night, Monday, Dec. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (VOI-107) (TV-PG D, L)
- FOX THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT PLATINUM – Tuesday, December 8 Show More
- FOX SPORTS** – “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT PLATINUM” – (7:00 PM-CC ET live/4:00 PM-CC PT live) CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT PLATINUM” TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, ON FOX
Dallas Cowboys at Baltimore Ravens
FOX Sports continues its coverage of THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT PLATINUM live from M&T Bank Stadium, as the Dallas Cowboys take on the Baltimore Ravens. THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT PLATINUM airs LIVE Tuesday, Dec. 8 (7:00 PM-CC ET live/4:00 PM-CC PT live) on FOX. (TNF-308) (n/a)
- FOX THE MASKED SINGER – Wednesday, December 9 Show More
- “THE MASKED SINGER” – (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-H7DTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
SPREAD THE HOLIDAY CHEER ON AN ALL-NEW, SPECIAL HOLIDAY SING-A-LONG EPISODE OF “THE MASKED SINGER” WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, ON FOX
An All-New Two-Hour Season Finale of THE MASKED SINGER Airs Next Wednesday, December 16, on FOX!
Join America’s favorite guessing game to get into the holiday spirit! The final three singers perform never-before-heard holiday songs, with all-new animated clues, and the already unmasked celebrities join together to perform their favorite holiday jingles. Play alongside host Nick Cannon and panelists Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke as a brand-new masked bunch of celebrity singers wearing all-new custom-made costumes perform, and America tries to guess who they are. The Season Four celebrity contestants combined have sold more than 281 million records worldwide, appeared in more than 5,120 episodes of television and 204 films, appeared in five Super Bowls, have four stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People. Sing along to your favorite holiday songs with the masked cast in the all-new “The Holiday Sing-a-Long” special holiday-themed sing-a-long episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Dec. 9 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MS-412) (TV-PG D, L)
- FOX I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE – Wednesday, December 9 Show More
- **SEASON FINALE**–“I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE” – (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
CAN YOU GUESS WHO THE GOOD SINGERS ARE? ON THE ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE OF “I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE” WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, ON FOX
Hosted by Ken Jeong, permanent panelists Cheryl Hines and Adrienne Bailon-Houghton and an additional rotating panel of celebrity detectives must help one contestant tell the difference between good and bad singers, without ever hearing them sing a note. With $100,000 on the line and the celebrity panel by their side, the contestant will attempt to weed out the bad “Secret Voices” from the good, based on a series of clues, interrogation and lip synch challenges. In the end, the singer whom the contestant picks will reveal if they are good or bad in a duet performance with a musical superstar, Katharine McPhee, resulting in an amazing musical collaboration or a totally hilarious train wreck in the all-new “Episode 10: Katharine McPhee, Joel McHale, Niecy Nash, Cheryl Hines, Adrienne Houghton” season finale episode of I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE airing Wednesday, Dec. 9 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (VOI-102) (TV-PG D, L)
- FOX THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT PLATINUM – Thursday, December 10 Show More
- **FOX SPORTS** – “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT PLATINUM” – (7:30 PM-CC ET live/4:30 PM-CC PT live) CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT PLATINUM” THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, ON FOX
New England Patriots at Los Angeles Rams
FOX Sports continues its coverage of THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT PLATINUM live from SoFi Stadium, as the New England Patriots take on the Los Angeles Rams. THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT PLATINUM airs LIVE Thursday, Dec. 10 (7:30 PM-CC ET live/4:30 PM-CC PT live) on FOX. (TNF-309) (n/a)
- FOX WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN – Friday, December 11 Show More
- WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN – (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN” FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, ON FOX
A unique combination of edge-of-your-seat action, unpredictable drama and world-class athleticism, FOX Sports presents WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN airing Friday, Dec. 11 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. (WWE-2250) (TV-PG D, L, S, V)
- FOX MLS CUP 2020 – Saturday, December 12 Show More
- **FOX SPORTS** – “MLS CUP 2020” – (8:00 PM-CC ET live/5:00 PM-CC PT live) CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “MLS CUP 2020” SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12, ON FOX
FOX Sports wraps MLS’ 25th season with the 2020 MLS Cup. MLS CUP 2020 airs LIVE Saturday, Dec. 12 (8:00 PM-CC ET live/5:00 PM-CC PT live) on FOX. (FSP-2127) (n/a)
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Greatest of All Time – Sunday, December 6, 8:00PM Show More
- Vanessa Hudgens hosts the ultimate year-end party as MTV celebrates the biggest films, the most iconic actors, and the scene-stealing moments that has had us flocking to the movie theaters or binging full series for over two decades.
- NBC “SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL””CHICAGO BEARS AT GREEN BAY PACKERS” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/29/2020 (08:20PM – 11:30PM) (Sunday) : Denver Broncos (4-7) at Kansas City Chiefs (10-1). From Arrowhead Stadium.
- NBC “THE VOICE””LIVE TOP 17 PERFORMANCES” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/30/2020 (08:00PM – 10:01PM) (Monday) : The winner of the 4-way Knockout is revealed. The remaining Top 17 artists perform in front of coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani for their chance at a spot in the Top 9. Carson Daly (“TODAY Show”) hosts. TV-PG
- NBC “WEAKEST LINK””WHOSE CEREAL IS ALL LUCK AND NO CHARM?” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/30/2020 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : Jane Lynch hosts a revival of the hit game show sensation. Eight strangers work as a team to play a high stakes game of trivia. In a dramatic twist, they must eliminate each other one-by-one for a chance to win up to a $1 million dollar in prize. TV-PG
- NBC “SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL””DENVER BRONCOS AT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/06/2020 (08:20PM – 11:30PM) (Sunday) : TBA
- NBC “THE VOICE””LIVE TOP 9 PERFORMANCES” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/07/2020 (08:00PM – 10:01PM) (Monday) : Fan Week kicks off with the top 9 artists performing in front of coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani for their chance at a spot in the finale. The show will include special dedications from the artists and feature fans throughout. Carson Daly (“TODAY Show”) hosts.
- NBC “THE VOICE””LIVE TOP 9 RESULTS” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/08/2020 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Tuesday) : On the live semi-finals results show, four artists will be revealed as safe and advance to the finale. Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani star as the celebrity panel of coaches and Carson Daly (“TODAY Show”) hosts.
- NBC “SPECIALS””ONE NIGHT ONLY: THE BEST OF BROADWAY” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/10/2020 (08:00PM – 10:00PM) (Thursday) : “One Night Only: The Best of Broadway” will showcase several of Broadway’s best shows, taking over the streets of New York City with special performances from the casts of “Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations,” “Chicago,” “Jagged Little Pill,” “Mean Girls” and an appearance by the cast of “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.” The night will also feature special guest stars to help celebrate the music and the magic of Broadway.
- NBC “SPECIALS””TIME PERSON OF THE YEAR” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/10/2020 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Thursday) : NBC’s “TIME Person of the Year” special will highlight the 2020 Person of the Year. Additionally, the inaugural program will feature TIME editors’ selections for categories that recognize the influence of individuals in specific sectors: Businessperson of the Year, Entertainer of the Year, Athlete of the Year and Guardians of the Year. The “TIME Person of the Year” telecast will review the extraordinary year of 2020 through exclusive interviews and include in-depth profiles highlighting the year’s most prominent global stories, surprise appearances, musical performances, and more.
- NBC “DATELINE””FR3012” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/11/2020 (09:00PM – 11:00PM) (Friday) : FRIDAY DATELINE NBC REVEALS NEW DETAILS IN THE MURDER INVESTIGATION OF OREGON WOMAN KAYLEE SAWYER
SAWYER’S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE REACHING SETTLEMENT WITH KILLER’S EMPLOYER
NEW DATELINE’S “INTO THE NIGHT” AIRS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11 AT 9 P.M./8 P.M. CT
THE STORY: Following a night at her friend’s bachelorette party, 23-year-old Kaylee Sawyer disappears. Soon after, an intense multi-state manhunt leads investigators to the killer. Friday’s broadcast features new interviews with Kaylee’s mom and the family’s lawyer after they reached a settlement with the killer’s employer, as well as never-before-released deposition tapes with the killer’s co-workers.
REPORTED BY: Keith Morrison WHERE: Bend, Oregon
INTERVIEWS WITH: Kaylee’s mother Juli VanCleave, family lawyer Tim Williams, District Attorney John Hummel and more.
Dateline NBC is the longest-running series in NBC primetime history and is in its 29th season. Dateline is anchored by Lester Holt and features correspondents Andrea Canning, Josh Mankiewicz, Natalie Morales, Keith Morrison and Dennis Murphy.
- TBS The Misery Index – Tuesday, December 8, 10:30PM Show More
- IT’S GONNA BE A BLOODBATH
Sweat bees in the eyes, one girl’s battle with the zombie apocalypse and why you should never inject your privates with petroleum jelly.
- TBS Full Frontal With Samantha Bee – Wednesday, December 9, 10:30PM Show More
- DECEMBER 9, 2020
- USA Network WWE Monday Night Raw – Monday, December 7, 8:00PM Show More
Action from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando.
- USA Network WWE NXT – Wednesday, December 9, 8:00PM Show More
Showcasing the top up-and-coming stars of WWE, out to prove they’ve got what it takes.
- USA Network Chrisley Knows Best – Thursday, December 10, 9:28PM Show More
- HOT MEALS AND DIRTY DEALS: SUPERSIZED
Nanny hits the mall for Black Friday sales, featuring never-before-aired scenes.
- USA Network Chrisley Knows Best – Thursday, December 10, 10:00PM Show More
- CHRISLEY KNOWS PEST
Chase is uncomfortable when Todd hires Elliott as an assistant and Faye crusades against critters.
- USA Network Miz & Mrs – Thursday, December 10, 10:31PM Show More
- FEAR OF MIZ-ING OUT
Mike and Maryse set out to prove to their friends and themselves that they’re still fun.
- ABC 20/20: West Coast Only (12/7) Show More
- 20/20 Airing Monday, December 7 (10:00 PM) on the ABC Television Network.
- CBS BULL – Monday, December 7 Show More
- BULL LOOKS TO SELECT JURORS WHO CAN EMPATHIZE WITH AN INDIVIDUAL’S NEED FOR PERSONAL PRIVACY WHEN HE HELPS MARISSA’S FRIEND SUE A NOTABLE BUSINESSMAN, ON A REBROADCAST OF “BULL,” MONDAY, DEC. 7
“Look Back in Anger” – Bull looks to select jurors who can empathize with an individual’s need for personal privacy when he helps Marissa’s friend, Stephen (Aaron Dean Eisenberg), sue a notable philanthropic businessman for abusing him as a child, on a rebroadcast of BULL, Monday, Dec. 7 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 1/6/20.)
WRITTEN BY: Sarah H. Haught
DIRECTED BY: Tessa Blake Promo
- CBS YOUNG SHELDON – Thursday, December 10 Show More
- SHELDON STARTS THE FIRST INTERNET FLAME WAR, ON A REBROADCAST OF “YOUNG SHELDON,” THURSDAY, DEC. 10
“Pongo Pygmaeus and a Culture that Encourages Spitting” – Sheldon starts an internet flame war, and Missy stands up to the boys on her baseball team. Also, Meemaw is unhappy when George Sr. spends time with her new boyfriend, on a rebroadcast of YOUNG SHELDON, Thursday, Dec. 10 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 11/14/19.)
STORY BY: Chuck Lorre & Steven Molaro & Steve Holland
TELEPLAY BY: Maria Ferrari & Tara Hernandez & Jeremy Howe
DIRECTED BY: Jaffar Mahmood Promo
- CBS B POSITIVE – Thursday, December 10 Show More
- AS GINA MAKES HERSELF AT HOME IN DREW’S HOUSE, DREW BEGINS TO QUESTION WHETHER HE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION, ON A REBROADCAST OF “B POSITIVE,” THURSDAY, DEC. 10
“Foreign Bodies” – As Gina makes herself at home in Drew’s house, Drew begins to question whether he made the right decision, on a rebroadcast of B POSITIVE, Thursday, Dec. 10 (8:31-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 11/19/20.)
STORY BY: Marco Pennette
TELEPLAY BY: Alexa Junge and Preston Walker
DIRECTED BY: James Burrows Promo
- CBS MOM – Thursday, December 10 Show More
- CHRISTY IS TROUBLED WHEN SPARKS FLY BETWEEN TAMMY AND CHEF RUDY, AND BONNIE OVERREACTS WHEN HER THERAPIST ACCUSES HER OF REJECTING HIS HELP, ON A REBROADCAST OF “MOM,” THURSDAY, DEC. 10
Rainn Wilson Returns as Bonnie’s Therapist, Trevor
“Dammit Sandra and Viking Ancestors” – Christy is troubled when sparks fly between Tammy and Chef Rudy. Also, Bonnie overreacts when her therapist, Trevor (Rainn Wilson), accuses her of rejecting his help, on a rebroadcast of MOM, Thursday, Dec. 10 (9:01-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 1/30/20.)
STORY BY: Nick Bakay, Susan McMartin and Britté Anchor
TELEPLAY BY: Warren Bell, Ilana Wernick and Anne Flett-Giordano
DIRECTED BY: James Widdoes Promo
- CBS MOM – Thursday, December 10 Show More
- AFTER A SUCCESSFUL KIDNEY TRANSPLANT SURGERY, BONNIE IS CONCERNED THAT TAMMY’S AUNT IS TAKING HER SECOND CHANCE FOR GRANTED, AND CHRISTY TRIES TO TRACK DOWN A HANDSOME STRANGER SHE BELIEVES IS HER SOULMATE, ON A REBROADCAST OF “MOM,” THURSDAY, DEC. 10
Kathleen Turner Returns as Tammy’s Aunt Cookie
“Cheddar Cheese and a Squirrel Circus” – After a successful kidney transplant surgery, Bonnie is concerned that Tammy’s Aunt Cookie (Kathleen Turner)
is taking her second chance for granted. Also, Christy tries to track down a handsome stranger she believes is her soulmate, on a rebroadcast of MOM, Thursday, Dec. 10 (9:01-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 2/6/20.)
STORY BY: Alissa Neubauer and Sheldon Bull
TELEPLAY BY: Gemma Baker, Marco Pennette and Adam Chase
DIRECTED BY: James Widdoes Promo
- BYPASSING STARFLEET’S ORDERS, LORCA USES THE U.S.S. DISCOVERY CREW’S ULTIMATE ASSET, THE SHIP ITSELF, IN AN EFFORT TO END THE WAR WITH THE KLINGONS ONCE AND FOR ALL, ON THE CBS ALL ACCESS ORIGINAL SERIES “STAR TREK: DISCOVERY,” THURSDAY, DEC. 10
The Third Season of “Star Trek: Discovery” Is Available Exclusively on CBS All Access
Binge Seasons One and Two Now Only on CBS All Access
“Into The Forest I Go” – Bypassing Starfleet’s orders, Lorca uses the U.S.S. Discovery crew’s ultimate asset, the ship itself, in an effort to end the war with the Klingons once and for all, on STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, Thursday, Dec. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally aired on CBS All Access 11/12/17.)
The third season of the hit series, starring Sonequa Martin-Green, is available exclusively on CBS All Access, ViacomCBS’ subscription video on-demand and live streaming service. Promo
- CBS RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER – Saturday, December 12 Show More
- (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
Narrated by Burl Ives, who is also heard as the voice of Sam the Snowman, this favorite is a music story based on the popular song of the same name by Johnny Marks. It recounts the tale of a shy reindeer whose Christmas spirit is dampened because his shiny nose has made him the laughing stock of all of Christmasville. (Rebroadcast) – Airing Saturday, December 12 (8:00 PM) on the CBS Television Network. (Rebroadcast)
- CBS FROSTY THE SNOWMAN – Saturday, December 12 Show More
- “FROSTY THE SNOWMAN,” NARRATED BY JIMMY DURANTE, TO BE REBROADCAST FRIDAY, DEC. 12, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK
Editor’s note: The air time of this episode has changed.
Frosty, that “jolly, happy soul” whose old silk hat full of magic has turned him into a musical Christmas legend, once again demonstrates his unique showmanship in FROSTY THE SNOWMAN, the popular animated musical special narrated by Jimmy Durante, to be rebroadcast Friday, Dec. 12 (9:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 12/07/69.)
Comedian Jackie Vernon provides the voice of Frosty in the Christmas fable, originally broadcast Dec. 7, 1969 on the Network. The special, based on the popular song of the same title by Jack Rollins and Steve Nelson about the happy-go-lucky snowman with the “corncob pipe, a button nose and two eyes made out of coal,” features Billy De Wolfe as the voice of the villainous Professor Hinkle, a magician whose stovepipe hat transforms the lifeless snow figure into an enchanting song-and-dance man.
Pursued by the hatless professor and rising temperatures, Frosty sets off for the North Pole to keep from melting. En route, the indomitable snowman weathers a whirl of adventures and overcomes the threat of evaporation.
The special was produced and directed by Arthur Rankin, Jr. and Jules Bass, with additional lyrics and music by Bass and Maury Laws. The story was written by Romeo Muller.
Voices for all the additional characters are provided by Paul Frees and June Foray. Promo
- CBS FROSTY RETURNS – Saturday, December 12 Show More
- “FROSTY RETURNS,” NARRATED BY JONATHAN WINTERS, WITH JOHN GOODMAN AS THE VOICE OF FROSTY THE SNOWMAN, TO BE REBROADCAST FRIDAY, DEC. 12, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK
Editor’s note: The air time of this episode has changed.
The Voices of Comedians Jan Hooks, Andrea Martin and Brian Doyle-Murray Are Also Heard in the Animated Special from Executive Producer Lorne Michaels
The magic still in his old silk hat, the holiday season’s perennially popular original dancing snowman continues his adventures and skates on the edge of danger in the animated musical special FROSTY RETURNS, to be rebroadcast Friday, Dec. 12 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 12/01/95.)
Jonathan Winters is the narrator, with John Goodman as the voice of Frosty. Other voices are provided by comedians Jan Hooks, Andrea Martin and Brian Doyle-Murray.
The first winter storm of the season brings the magical Frosty to the snow-covered town of Beansborough just as a new invention, a snow-removal spray called Summer Wheeze, is being introduced on the market. Not only does Summer Wheeze de-ice the town’s annual Winter Carnival, it also threatens Frosty’s very existence.
FROSTY RETURNS was produced by Eryk Casemiro and Bill Melendez and directed by Melendez and Evert Brown. Lorne Michaels (“Saturday Night Live”)
is executive producer. The special was written by Oliver Goldstick, based on a story by Jim Lewis, with original music by Mark Mothersbaugh. FROSTY RETURNS was created by Bill Melendez Productions, Inc., in association with Broadway Video and CBS Entertainment Productions. Promo
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway? – Monday, December 7 Show More
- “Brad Sherwood 4” – (8:00-8:30 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)
CAN’T STOP THE LAUGHTER – Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Brad Sherwood, put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#702). Original airdate 8/31/2020.
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway? – Monday, December 7 Show More
- “Jeff Davis 10” – (8:30-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)
REACHING YOUR COMEDY POTENTIAL – Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Jeff Davis, put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#805). Original airdate 10/5/2020.
- The CW Penn & Teller: Fool Us – Monday, December 7 Show More
- “Deep Fake Penn” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DL) (HDTV)
WILL PENN & TELLER BE FOOLED THIS WEEK? – Aspiring magicians are invited to perform their best trick to try and fool the world-famous team of Penn & Teller, who will get to see the trick only once and have to immediately try to work it out. Anyone who succeeds wins the right to perform with Penn & Teller in their celebrated show at the Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The live studio audience and the TV audience watch along with Penn & Teller as they try to figure out the secrets. The magicians featured in the episode include Boris Wild, Ramo & Alegria, Jonio and Dr. Ricardo Rosenkranz. Alyson Hannigan (“How I Met Your Mother”) serves as host (#710). Original airdate 10/5/2020.
- FOX THE SIMPSONS – Sunday, December 6 Show More
- “THE SIMPSONS” – (7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Promo
THE SIMPSONS GO TO ANCIENT ROME ON “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, ON FOX
Michael Palin (Monty Python) Guest-Voices
Marge and Homer get into an argument about Homer’s lack of ambition in the Rome exhibit of a museum. They imagine an ancient Rome version of what would happen if Homer was more ambitious in his career in the “I, Carumbus” episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Dec. 6 (7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3118) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
- FOX BOB’S BURGERS – Sunday, December 6 Show More
- “BOB’S BURGERS” – (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Promo
LINDA’S PLANS GO AWRY ON “BOB’S BURGERS” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, ON FOX
Linda tries to take her family to the symphony on free admission night, but her efforts are thwarted by a pinworm epidemic in the “Worms of In-Rear-Ment” episode of BOB’S BURGERS airing Sunday, Dec. 6 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BOB-923) (TV-PG L)
Guest Voice Cast: Brian Huskey as Clerk; David Herman as Mr. Frond
- FOX COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS – Saturday, December 12 Show More
- “COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS” – (11:30 PM-12:30 AM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
JOIN THE JOURNEY FOR THE LOST KINGDOM ON “COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS” SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12, ON FOX
A hidden underground network – a collaboration of four kingdoms of life – is revealed. Explore a true first-contact story between humans and beings who communicate with a symbolic language and have maintained a representative democracy for tens of millions of years in the “The Search for Intelligent Life on Earth” episode of COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS airing Saturday, Dec. 12 (11:00 PM-Midnight ET/PT) on FOX. (C-307) (TV-PG D, L)
- NBC “NURSES””INCOMING” REPEAT Show More
- 12/09/2020 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : SERIES PREMIERE — Grace, Ashley, Keon, Naz and Wolf embark on a tumultuous first shift at St. Mary’s after a terrorist van attack leaves the hospital overflowing with stretchers. Starring Tiera Skovbye, Natasha Calis, Jordan Johnson-Hinds, Sandy Sidhu and Donald MacLean Jr. TV-14 L Promo
- NBC “WEAKEST LINK””WHOSE IQ TEST CAME BACK NEGATIVE?” REPEAT Show More
- 12/11/2020 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Friday) : Hosted by Emmy winner Jane Lynch, eight strangers test their rapid-fire trivia knowledge. Only one champion will be left standing to take home up to $1 million dollars if they escape hearing the famous last words, “You are the weakest Link. Goodbye.” TV-PG
- NBC “ELLEN’S GAME OF GAMES””BYE BYE MS. AMERICAN PUMPKIN PIE” Show More
- 12/12/2020 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Saturday) : Contestants will play “Don’t Leave me Hanging,” “Buckin’ Blasters” and “Taste Buds.” Special guests, singer/songwriters Charlie Puth and Halsey, join Ellen to play “Stink Tank.” The winner of each of the first four rounds advances to “Know or Go” and the person who wins that game advances to “Hot Hands” for a chance to win a cash prize. Stephen “tWitch” Boss serves as announcer. TV-PG
- NBC “THE WALL””KAREN AND LORI” Show More
- 12/12/2020 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Saturday) : Sisters Karen and Lori started a charity by putting hand dryers for gloves in every classroom to help kids deal with harsh Michigan winters. TV-PG
- NBC “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE” “KEVIN HART / FOO FIGHTERS” ORIGINAL Show More
- 12/12/2020 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Saturday) : TV-14
Episode aired December 16, 2017. Sketches include: cold open: Donald (Alec Baldwin) & Ivanka (Scarlett Johansson) Trump trim loser tree;
monologue: host does stand-up about older men trying to deal with their young kids;
TV Commercial: wives grin & bear it when husbands give them Pandora charms for Christmas;
skit: in a meeting, (Hart) won’t admit that he needs to go to the bathroom;
Film: crimefighters Captain Shadow (Hart) & The Cardinal (Chris Redd) get pulled over;
TV Show: Inside The NBA- Shaquille O’Neal’s (Hart) stream of consciousness is zany;
song: musical guest Foo Fighters performs “The Sky Is A Neighborhood”;
news: Omarosa Manigault-Newman (Leslie Jones) says her White House ouster was voluntary;
news: Guy Who Just Bought A Boat gives voluble Christmas-themed dating tips;
skit: high school nativity play’s camel substitute is a rutting llama;
skit: at a holiday party, (Hart)’s wife (Jones) makes him ravish a big teddy bear;
skit: young (Hart) & old (Kenan Thompson) Action Jack do eponymous exercise show’s opening;
misc: Alec Baldwin [real] introduces musical guest;
song: Dave Grohl [real] performs “Everlong”;
song: Foo Fighters performs “Christmas Baby Please Come Home” & “Linus & Lucy”; and
misc: host & castmembers end the show from Rockefeller Center skating rink.
- These TV shows come out on DVD December 8: “2020 World Series Champions: Los Angeles Dodgers” (also on Blu-ray); “68 Whiskey: The Complete Series”; “Black Clover: Season 2” (only on Blu-ray); “Deadwood: The Complete Series”; “Death in Paradise: Season Nine”; “The Encounter: Season 1”; “Entourage: The Complete Series”; “Father Brown: Season Eight”; “Hawaii Five-O (2010): The Complete Series”; “Hawaii Five-O (2010): Seasons 5-10”; “Instinct: Season Two”; “Six Feet Under: The Complete Series”; “The Sommerdahl Murders, Series 1”; “True Detective: The Complete Seasons 1-3”; “Violet Evergarden: The Complete Series” (only on Blu-ray); “Yellowstone: Season Three”;
What would you like to see about TV News that’s not on here? Let us know!
Other primetime news pages on our site: 24, 30 Rock, Alias, Almost Human, American Idol, American Gothic, Angel, Arrow, Battlestar Galactica, Beauty & The Beast, Being Human, Big Bang Theory, Bones, Boston Legal, Brothers & Sisters, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Burn Notice, Castle, Charmed, Covert Affairs, C.S.I., Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dallas, Dawson’s Creek, Dexter, Doctor Who, Dollhouse, Drew Carey Show, Elementary, Eureka, Family Guy, The Flash, Fringe, Ghost Whisperer, Glee, Gotham, Grey’s Anatomy, Haven, Heroes, Hollywood Heights, Howard Stern, House, Jericho, Justified, Law & Order, Leverage, Lois & Clark, Lost, Mad About You, Mad Men, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Mentalist, Nashville, NCIS, The O.C., Once Upon a Time, Person of Interest, Queer As Folk, Remington Steele, Revenge, Sleepy Hollow, South Park, Smallville, Star Trek, Stargate Universe, Supernatural, True Blood, TV Nation, V, Vampire Diaries and Veronica Mars.
Current Primetime TV show Spoiler Pages:
Curb Your Enthusiasm, Doctor Who, Family Guy, The Flash, Grey’s Anatomy, Law & Order, Legacies, Legends of Tomorrow, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., NCIS, South Park, Supergirl, and Supernatural.
More TV News!