Primetime TV News
MOST OF THESE POSTS BELOW are just the main part of each bit of news. For the rest of the news, video clips, photos, and links, go to our Primetime Forum!
This Week’s News by Angie and Suzanne!
NOTE: This schedule is always subject to change…
- ABC The Rookie: Tough Love (10/27) Show More
- BUT CAN THEY BE TRUSTED? AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘THE ROOKIE’ AIRS SUNDAY, OCT. 27 Promo
“Tough Love” – As part of their second phase of training, the rookies are asked to develop their first confidential informants. Officer Nolan soon discovers that no two informants are the same and struggles with his newest task. Meanwhile, Officer Chen’s mother complicates her home life when she comes to stay with her on “The Rookie,” airing SUNDAY, OCT. 27 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, V) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring in this episode is Zayne Emory as Henry Nolan, Harold Perrineau as Detective Nick Armstrong and Ali Larter and Dr. Grace Sawyer.
“Tough Love” was written by Vincent Angell and directed by Rachel Feldman.
- ABC The Conners: Nightmare on Lunch Box Street (10/29) Show More
- HALLOWEEN IS FULL OF TWISTS, TURNS AND BETRAYALS ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘THE CONNERS,’ AIRING TUESDAY, OCT. 29 Promo
“Nightmare on Lunch Box Street” – Jackie learns that the Chinese restaurant is going out of business and sees an opportunity to reopen the Lunch Box, but she’s caught by surprise when she uncovers a secret. Meanwhile, Mary gets upset when a woman assumes she is adopted, and Darlene continues to deal with her complicated love life on “The Conners,” TUESDAY, OCT. 29 (8:00-8:30 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring is Estelle Parsons as Bev and Jay R. Ferguson as Ben.
“Nightmare on Lunch Box Street” was written by Debby Wolfe and directed by Gail Mancuso.
- ABC Bless This Mess: Scare Night (10/29) Show More
- THE BATS BITE BACK ON A SPECIAL HALLOWEEN EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘BLESS THIS MESS,’ TUESDAY, OCT. 29 Promo
“Scare Night” – Mike and Rio first met on Halloween years ago, so now Mike loves to commemorate the holiday by scaring the wits out of Rio all night. Unbeknownst to Mike, Rio actually hates the scares but is afraid to tell Mike. When Rio turns the tables on Mike and tries to scare him into ending Scare Night, Mike gets bitten by a bat and the night escalates from there on an all-new episode of “Bless This Mess,” TUESDAY, OCT. 29 (8:30-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu. Guest starring is Nancy Lenehan as Deb.
“Scare Night” was written by Justin Nowell and directed by Dean Holland.
- ABC mixed-ish: Girls Just Want to Have Fun (10/29) Show More
- RAINBOW IS CONFLICTED ABOUT JOINING THE GROUP HALLOWEEN COSTUME AT SCHOOL ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘MIXED-ISH,’ TUESDAY, OCT. 29 Promo
“Girls Just Want to Have Fun” – The popular girls at school ask Rainbow to join their group Halloween costume as Tootie from “The Facts of Life.” She thinks this is finally her opportunity to fit in, but Denise views the situation differently. Meanwhile, Alicia doesn’t want the kids to go trick-or-treating after Harrison and his colleagues tell her about all the dangerous things that can happen, on “mixed-ish,” airing TUESDAY, OCT. 29 (9:00-9:30 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app or Hulu.
Guest starring is Paulet Del Castillo as Micaela, Trinitee Stokes as Tamika, Isabel Myers as Rebecca, Nate Smith as Jack, Ella McDonald as Jenny, Nico David as Young Paul and Scarlett Hicks as Crystal.
“Girls Just Want to Have Fun” was written by Tim Edwards & Kevin Marburger and directed by Michael Spiller.
- ABC black-ish: Everybody Blames Raymond (10/29) Show More
- DRE AND BOW AREN’T THRILLED ABOUT JACK’S NEW FRIEND RAYMOND, AND THINGS COME TO A HEAD ON HALLOWEEN ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘BLACK-ISH,’ TUESDAY, OCT. 29 Promo
“Everybody Blames Raymond” – Halloween is around the corner and the Johnsons are definitely not seeing eye-to-eye on the family costume. The only thing they do agree on is that Jack’s new friend Raymond has got to go. Meanwhile, Junior wants Devante’s first trick-or-treating experience to be perfect on “black-ish,” TUESDAY, OCT. 29 (9:30-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring is Liz Jenkins as Ms. Biggs, Emerson Min as Mason and Aiden Lewandowski as Raymond Bautista.
“Everybody Blames Raymond” was written and directed by Kenny Smith.
- ABC Emergence: RDZ9021 (10/29) Show More
- JO TARGETS RICHARD KINDRED FOR BENNY’S ATTACKS, BUT IT COMES AT A PERSONAL COST AND PIPER’S TALENTS ARE ON DISPLAY, ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘EMERGENCE,’ TUESDAY, OCT. 29 Promo
Emmy(R) Award Winner Terry O’Quinn Guest Stars as Richard Kindred
“RDZ9021” – Jo is determined to prove Kindred was behind the attack on Benny and April. Meanwhile, Piper experiences intense, confusing visions on “Emergence,” airing TUESDAY, OCT. 29 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring is Terry O’Quinn as Richard Kindred, Maria Dizzia as Emily, Ignacio Serricchio as Chase Knolls, Ashlie Atkinson as April, John Ellison Conlee as Marcus Brill, Tom Kemp as Harrison Silvera and Alexis Molnar as Gwen.
“RDZ9021” was written by Brant Englestein and directed by Patricia Cardoso.
- ABC The Goldbergs: A 100% True Ghost Story (10/30) Show More
- SOMETHING SUPERNATURAL IS HAPPENING AT THE GOLDBERG HOME, WHILE BARRY THROWS A ‘ROCKY HORROR’-THEMED PARTY AT SCHOOL ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘THE GOLDBERGS,’ WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 Promo
Barry Bostwick (‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show,’ ‘Spin City’) Guest Stars
“A 100% True Ghost Story” – Beverly scores a bargain on four paintings. Once they make it home, she and Adam determine something supernatural is causing them to be destroyed. Much to Murray’s dismay, they call a psychic for help. Meanwhile, Barry decides to throw a huge “Rocky Horror Picture Show”-themed party against Erica’s wishes. Their confrontation leads to a visit to the dean’s office on the sixth episode of season seven of “The Goldbergs,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 (8:00-8:30 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring is Stephen Guarino as Administrator Dean, Stephnie Weir as Carol London, Barry Bostwick as Professor Majors, Noah Munck as Naked Rob, Matt Bush as Andy Cogan, Shayne Topp as Matt Bradley and Steve Guttenberg as Dr. Katman.
“A 100% True Ghost Story” was written by Amy Mass, with the story by Adam F. Goldberg and Amy Mass, and directed by Christine Lakin.
- ABC Schooled: Run, Rick, Run (10/30) Show More
- COACH MELLOR IS EXCITED ABOUT HIS COUPLE-INSPIRED HALLOWEEN COSTUME, WHILE CB HAS A SCARY PLAN FOR THE SCHOOL’S PARADE ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘SCHOOLED,’ WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 Promo
“Run, Rick, Run” – Coach Mellor is excited to celebrate Halloween in a couple’s costume with Julie, but his plan might be derailed by Principal Glascott’s faculty-parent dating rules. Meanwhile, CB uses “The Blair Witch Project” to attempt to scare the students into not tormenting each other during the school’s annual Halloween parade on an all-new episode of “Schooled,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 (8:30-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring is Haneefah Wood as Wilma, Valerie Azlynn as Aunt Julie, Unicorn Rose as Veronica, Jeffrey Cade Ross Brow as Tom Scott, Dallas Edwards as Aaron Rubin, Ana Gasteyer as Ms. Cinoman, Mason McNulty as Toby, Gabe Gibbs as Weasel, Christian Gehring as Roxborough Ronnie, Morgan Peter Brown as Parent #1, Ben Zelevansky as Dale/Parent #2 and Julie Mann as Parent #3.
“Run, Rick, Run” was written by Adam F. Goldberg and directed by David Katzenberg.
- ABC Modern Family: The Last Halloween (10/30) Show More
- IS CLAIRE AFRAID OF ANYTHING? ABC’S ANNUAL ‘MODERN FAMILY’ HALLOWEEN EPISODE AIRS WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 Promo
“The Last Halloween” – Phil is determined to finally scare Claire on Halloween. Meanwhile, for the first time, Gloria is feeling self-conscious about her age when someone correctly assumes she is Jay’s wife; and Mitch and Cam head to the WeHo Halloween Carnival after Lily decides to go to her first Halloween party alone on an all-new episode of “Modern Family,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 (9:00-9:31 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring is Jimmy Tatro as Bill and Amy Pietz as Janice.
“The Last Halloween” was written by Danny Zuker and directed by Fred Savage.
- ABC Single Parents: Welcome to Hell, Sickos! (10/30) Show More
- IT’S A SPOOKY HILLTOP HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION ON A SPECIAL HALLOWEEN EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘SINGLE PARENTS,’ WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 Promo
“Welcome to Hell, Sickos!” – It’s Halloween night at Hilltop Elementary and the kids head to the school for a spooky celebration with Douglas. Will struggles with whether he should stay with Sophie at the school party or if he should swing by his girlfriend Tracy Freeze’s birthday, which results in a stressful night for Will trying to do both. Meanwhile, Poppy and Angie throw a Halloween party for teens at Douglas’ house in order to try to prove to themselves that they are cool moms on an all-new episode of “Single Parents,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring is Jama Williamson as Tracy Freeze and Sarah Yarkin as Ms. Homily Pronstroller.
“Welcome to Hell, Sickos!” was written by Noah Garfinkel and directed by Jennifer Arnold.
- ABC Stumptown: Bad Alibis (10/30) Show More
- DEX AND MILES TEAM UP TO SEARCH FOR ONE OF THEIR OWN ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘STUMPTOWN,’ AIRING WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 Promo
“Bad Alibis” – Despite being ordered by Lieutenant Cosgrove to take time off, Hoffman enlists Dex’s help to investigate a case. Meanwhile, Tookie’s culinary skills come in handy at Bad Alibi, and Dex stresses over an interview to become a certified PI on “Stumptown,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
“Bad Alibis” was written by Manuel Figueroa and Jordan Heimer, and directed by Brooke Kennedy.
- ABC Grey’s Anatomy: Whistlin’ Past the Graveyard (10/31) Show More
- HALLOWEEN IN SEATTLE DOESN’T GO AS PLANNED FOR DOCTORS AT GREY SLOAN OR PAC-GEN NORTH ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘GREY’S ANATOMY,’ THURSDAY, OCT. 31 Promo
“Whistlin’ Past the Graveyard” – Alex is hoping to impress investors at Pac-Gen North, but when he hears disturbing news about skeletons on the construction site grounds, he enlists Richard to help with distraction tactics. Teddy feels the pressure to be super-mom after tasking herself with creating original Halloween costumes for Allison and Leo, while Meredith fears she won’t make it home in time for trick-or-treating with her kids. Elsewhere, Jackson tends to a pediatric patient who is upset she is spending her Halloween in a hospital on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, OCT. 31 (8:00-9:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring is Alex Landi as Nico Kim, Jaicy Elliot as Taryn Helm and Isadora Goreshter as Paula.
“Whistlin’ Past the Graveyard” was written by Julie Wong and directed by Pete Chatmon.
- ABC A Million Little Things: unleashed (10/31) Show More
- THE GANG RALLIES AROUND GARY DURING A STRESSFUL LOSS ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘A MILLION LITTLE THINGS,’ THURSDAY, OCT. 31 Promo
“unleashed” – Gary’s growing tension with Maggie comes to a head as she accidentally lets Colin out while she’s on the phone with Eric. Meanwhile, Delilah does a podcast about suicide, which helps her open up to Andrew, on a new episode of “A Million Little Things,” airing THURSDAY, OCT. 31 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, D) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest stars include Jason Ritter as Eric, James Tupper as Andrew and Dr. Jennifer Ashton as herself.
The episode “unleashed” was written by Lauren Bachelis and Christopher Luccy, and directed by Tessa Blake.
- ABC How To Get Away With Murder: Family Sucks (10/31) Show More
- MICHAELA AND ASHER’S FAMILY TIME DOESN’T GO AS PLANNED, AND CONNOR LEARNS THE TRUTH ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER,’ THURSDAY, OCT. 31 Promo
“Family Sucks” – Annalise intervenes in Michaela’s relationship with her father and asks for his help in return. Because Nate still doesn’t trust Tegan, he attempts to get in good with someone who was once close to her. After Asher reunites and has an unpleasant conversation with his estranged mother, he shares a meaningful moment with Michaela. Elsewhere, Connor finally learns why he was originally picked for the Keating 5 on an all-new episode of “How to Get Away with Murder,” THURSDAY, OCT. 31 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring is Ray Campbell as Solomon Vick, Jennifer Parsons as Lydia Millstone, Kelen Coleman as Chloe Millstone and Mercedes Mason as Cora.
“Family Sucks” was written by Vanessa James Benton and directed by Laura Innes.
- ABC American Housewife: Girls’ Night Out (11/1) Show More
- KATIE, DORIS AND ANGELA HEAD OUT FOR A NIGHT ON THE TOWN ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘AMERICAN HOUSEWIFE,’ FRIDAY, NOV. 1 Promo
“Girls’ Night Out” – With Katie’s 40th birthday fast approaching, her self-esteem starts to wane. So Greg encourages her to go out and enjoy a night on the town with the girls, even suggesting she leave her wedding ring behind for a night of faux-single, silly fun. Meanwhile, Angela receives devastating news that will turn Doris’ life upside down. While Katie is away, Greg enlists the kids’ help to create a birthday present that is a heartfelt reminder of how much she is loved, on an all-new “American Housewife,” FRIDAY, NOV. 1 (8:00-8:30 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Sarunas J. Jackson guest stars as Malcolm Smith.
“Girls’ Night Out” was written by Michael Hobert and directed by Melissa Kosar.
- ABC Fresh Off The Boat: Chestnut Gardens (11/1) Show More
- EVERYONE’S GOT AN OPINION ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘FRESH OFF THE BOAT,’ FRIDAY, NOV. 1 Promo
“Chestnut Gardens” – When Matthew Chestnut returns to Cattleman’s Ranch, everyone but Louis agrees that he’s a bad influence, leaving it up to the unlikely team of Jessica, Eddie and Trent to help take him down. While that goes down at the Ranch, Emery and Evan cruise the open water with Marvin and give him a crash course in feminism and etiquette on an all-new episode of “Fresh Off the Boat,” FRIDAY, NOV. 1 (8:30-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
Guest starring is Matt Oberg as Matthew Chestnut and Trevor Larcom as Trent.
“Chestnut Gardens” was written by Cory Caplan and directed by Kristin Rapinichuk.
- AMC The Walking Dead – Sunday, October 27, 9:00PM Show More
- Silence the Whisperers (Season 10 | Episode 4) Promo
Still-paranoid Alexandrians get riled up over the Whisperers, and take their fear out on Negan.
- BET The Oval – Wednesday, October 30, 9:00PM Show More
- Unforgettable (Season 1 | Episode 2) Promo
The family of The First Butler experiences a tragedy.
- CBS GOD FRIENDED ME – Sunday, Oct. 27 Show More
- MILES’ WORLD AND ARTHUR’S WORLD INTERSECT WHEN THE GOD ACCOUNT INDICATES THAT THE BISHOP OF NEW YORK’S DAUGHTER IS IN NEED OF HELP, ON “GOD FRIENDED ME,” SUNDAY, OCT. 27 Promo
“The Greater Good” – Miles’ world and Arthur’s world intersect when the God Account indicates that Bishop Thompson’s (K. Todd Freeman) daughter, Claire (Samantha Marie Ware), is in need of help. Also, Jaya’s (Shazi Raja) parents, impressed with Rakesh’s success, want the pair to move forward in their relationship, on GOD FRIENDED ME, Sunday, Oct. 27 (8:30-9:30 PM, ET/8:00-9:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Logan Slakter
DIRECTED BY: Marcos Siega
- CBS NCIS: LOS ANGELES – Sunday, Oct. 27 Show More
- THE NCIS TEAM SEARCHES FOR A STOLEN PAINTING VALUED AT $40 MILLION WHEN ONLINE CHATTER INDICATES THE ARTWORK IS BEING SOLD ON THE BLACK MARKET TO FUND TERRORIST ACTIVITY, ON “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” SUNDAY, OCT. 27 Promo
Moon Bloodgood Guest Stars as Insurance Broker Katherine Casillas
“Provenance” – The NCIS team searches for a stolen painting valued at $40 million after online chatter indicates the artwork is being sold on the black market to fund terrorist activity, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Sunday, Oct. 27 (9:30-10:30 PM, ET/9:00-10:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network. Moon Bloodgood guest stars an elite insurance broker Katherine Casillas.
WRITTEN BY: Jordana Lewis Jaffe
DIRECTED BY: Lily Mariye
- CBS MADAM SECRETARY, Sunday, Oct. 27 Show More
- HENRY TEAMS UP WITH A MARINE VETERAN TO FIGHT FOR LEGISLATION THAT PROVIDES BETTER MENTAL HEALTH CARE FOR VETERANS, BUT ENCOUNTERS RESISTANCE FROM THE VICE PRESIDENT, ON “MADAM SECRETARY,” SUNDAY, OCT. 27 Promo
Tom Wopat Guest Stars as Senator Peoples, Chairman of the Veteran Affairs Committee
“Valor” – Henry teams up with a Marine veteran to fight for legislation that helps Veterans Affairs provide better mental health care, but he encounters surprising resistance from Vice President Carlos Morejon (José Z’iga). Also, Senator Hanson (Wentworth Miller) questions Daisy about an arrest in her past, on MADAM SECRETARY, Sunday, Oct. 27 (10:30-11:30 PM, ET/10:00-11:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network. Tom Wopat guest stars as Senator Peoples, Chairman of the Veteran Affairs Committee.
WRITTEN BY: Lyla Oliver
DIRECTED BY: James Whitmore
- CBS THE NEIGHBORHOOD – Monday, Oct. 28 Show More
- DAVE AND TINA DISCOVER A COMMON BOND WHEN THEY ATTEND A CONCERT TOGETHER, ON “THE NEIGHBORHOOD,” MONDAY, OCT. 28 Promo
“Welcome to the Wagon” – Dave and Tina discover a common bond when they attend a concert together. Also, Gemma seeks the Butlers’ help when an unwelcome visitor takes up residence in the Johnson home, on THE NEIGHBORHOOD, Monday, Oct. 28 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Ryan Raddatz
DIRECTED BY: Phill Lewis
- CBS BOB ♥ ABISHOLA – Monday, Oct. 28 Show More
- BOB AND ABISHOLA FINALLY GO ON A PROPER DATE, WHICH IS INTERRUPTED BY DOTTIE’S MEDICAL EMERGENCY, ON “BOB ♥ ABISHOLA,” MONDAY, OCT. 28 Promo
“Ralph Lauren and Fish” – Bob and Abishola finally go on a proper date, which is interrupted by Dottie’s medical emergency, on BOB ♥ ABISHOLA, Monday, Oct. 28 (8:30-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
STORY BY: Chuck Lorre and Al Higgins
TELEPLAY BY: David Goetsch and Gina Yashere
DIRECTED BY: Beth McCarthy-Miller
- CBS ALL RISE – Monday, Oct. 28 Show More
- LOLA CONTENDS WITH A FAME-HUNGRY DEFENDANT AND A CIRCUS-LIKE COURTROOM WHILE PRESIDING OVER A CELEBRITY’S MURDER TRIAL, ON “ALL RISE,” MONDAY, OCT. 28 Promo
Jere Burns Guest Stars as Attorney Adam Pryce
“Fool for Liv” – Lola contends with a fame-hungry defendant, personal assistant Olivia McLeland (Bianca Santos), and a circus-like courtroom while presiding over a celebrity’s murder trial that forces her to find peace at Sherri’s home after she’s chased by paparazzi, on ALL RISE, Monday, Oct. 28 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jere Burns guest stars as Olivia’s attorney, Adam Pryce.
WRITTEN BY: Conway Preston
DIRECTED BY: Stacey K. Black
- CBS BULL – Monday, Oct. 28 Show More
- BULL AND THE TAC TEAM QUESTION WHETHER THEY HAVE A SOLID DEFENSE WHEN THEY REPRESENT A WEALTH MANAGER ON TRIAL FOR HER HUSBAND’S MURDER, ON “BULL,” MONDAY, OCT. 28 Promo
“Into the Mystic” – Bull and the TAC team question whether they have a solid defense when they represent wealth manager Rachel Elliot (Francesca Faridany) who’s on trial for her husband’s murder, which she claims to have no memory of due to an alcohol-induced blackout. When Rachel’s reputation for aggressive behavior threatens to hurt them in court, Bull avoids jurors with “rage bias,” an inherent dislike of people who can’t control their emotions, on BULL, Monday, Oct. 28 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Marissa Matteo
DIRECTED BY: Dennis Smith
- CBS SEAL TEAM – Wednesday, Oct. 30 Show More
- JASON PLEADS TO BE SENT TO HELP RAY AND CLAY, WHO ARE ABROAD ON A MISSION TO PROTECT A U.S. AMBASSADOR WHEN THEIR COMPOUND IS ATTACKED, ON “SEAL TEAM,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 Promo
“All Along the Watchtower: Part 1” – Jason pleads to be sent to help Ray and Clay, who are abroad on a mission to protect a U.S. ambassador (Khandi Alexander) when their compound is attacked, on SEAL TEAM, Wednesday, Oct. 30 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Tom Mularz
DIRECTED BY: Alexis Ostrander
- CBS S.W.A.T. – Wednesday, Oct. 30 Show More
- STREET RECONNECTS WITH HIS ESTRANGED FOSTER BROTHER TO HELP A JOINT INVESTIGATION BETWEEN SWAT AND THE LONG BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT, ON “S.W.A.T.,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30 Promo
“The LBC” – Street reconnects with his estranged foster brother, Nate (Cory Hardict), to help a joint investigation between SWAT and the Long Beach Police Department when criminals steal a mass arsenal of LAPD assault rifles. Also, Hondo finds himself at odds with his father over the elder man’s declining health, and Luca is overwhelmed when the entire team reconsiders becoming investors in his food truck, on S.W.A.T., Wednesday, Oct. 30 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Aaron Rahsaan Thomas
DIRECTED BY: Lin Oeding
- CBS HAWAII FIVE-0 – Friday, Nov. 1 Show More
- MCGARRETT AND THE TEAM INVESTIGATE WHEN A DEADLY HIT-AND-RUN INVOLVES A DRIVERLESS CAR CARRYING HEROIN, AND WHAT COULD BE A NEW WAY TO DELIVER DRUGS, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, NOV. 1 Promo
Comedy Duo Tom Allen and John Parr Guest Star
“A ‘ohe pau ka ‘ike I ka halau ho’okahi” – McGarrett and the team investigate when a deadly hit-and-run involves a driverless car carrying heroin, and what could be a new means for delivering drugs. Also, Tani and Quinn are stuck with a pair of YouTubers (comedy duo Tom Allen and John Parr) who are brought on a ride-along with Five-0, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Nov. 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
(“A ‘ohe pau ka ‘ike I ka halau ho’okahi” is Hawaiian for “All knowledge is not learned in just one school”)
WRITTEN BY: Duppy Demetrius
DIRECTED BY: Karen Gaviola
- CBS MAGNUM P.I. – Friday, Nov. 1 Show More
- MAGNUM MUST HELP HIS DEFENSE ATTORNEY GIRLFRIEND WHEN SHE REALIZES THAT THE CLIENT SHE SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDED IN A MURDER TRIAL IS ACTUALLY GUILTY, ON “MAGNUM P.I.,” FRIDAY, NOV. 1 Promo
Kimee Balmilero, Taylor Wily, Shawn Makuahi Garnett and William Forsythe from “Hawaii Five-0” Guest Star
“Lie, Cheat, Steal, Kill” – Magnum must help his defense attorney girlfriend, Abby Miller (guest star Brooke Lyons), when she realizes that the client she successfully defended in a murder trial is actually guilty. Also, TC confronts Kamekona (HAWAII FIVE-0’s Taylor Wily) about stealing his helicopter business, on MAGNUM P.I., Friday, Nov. 1 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. HAWAII FIVE-0’s Kimee Balmilero, Taylor Wily, Shawn Makuahi Garnett and William Forsythe guest star.
WRITTEN BY: Alfredo Barrios, Jr.
DIRECTED BY: Ron Underwood
- CBS BLUE BLOODS – Friday, Nov. 1 Show More
- FRANK IS CONFLICTED ABOUT HOW TO DEAL WITH A FORMER COP’S GRIPE ABOUT HIS PENSION, ON “BLUE BLOODS,” FRIDAY, NOV. 1 Promo
“Glass Houses” – Frank is conflicted about how to deal with former cop Rick Austin’s (Evan Arthur Hall) gripe about his pension. Also, Jamie helps a friend, Connor O’Brien (Brian Hutchison), deal with illicit pictures of his daughter on the internet; Danny hunts down a killer who shot his online prison pen-pal; and Anthony confronts the realization that his foster son, Sam (Jaden Michael), might not be suited for police work, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, Nov. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Allie Solomon and Kevin Wade
DIRECTED BY: Heather Cappiello
- Comedy Central South Park – Wednesday, October 30, 10:00PM Show More
- Tegridy Farms Halloween Special (Season 23 | Episode 5) Promo
It’s Halloween and Randy is dealing with his daughter’s marijuana problem.
- The CW Batwoman – Sunday, October 27 Show More
- “Who Are You?” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV) Promo
ALL THAT GLITTERS – A new villain with an eye for all things that sparkle drops in on the city. Kate (Ruby Rose) attempts to find a balance between her personal life and her new role as Gotham’s guardian. Catherine (Elizabeth Anweis) has an uncomfortable encounter with Alice (Rachel Skarsten) who always seems to be one step ahead of the Kane family. Batwoman pays fangirl Mary (Nicole Kang) a visit to ask for a favor. Meanwhile, Jacob (Dougray Scott) and Sophie (Meagan Tandy) try to piece together who was after their prisoner. Luke (Camrus Johnson) continues to finetune Batwoman’s arsenal of weapons as the pair track their unwelcome visitor and discover she has more sinister plans than snatching shiny objects. Holly Dale directed the episode written by Nancy Kiu and Denise Harkavy (#104). Original airdate 10/27/2019. Every episode of BATWOMAN will be available to stream on CWTV.com and The CW App the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required.
- “In Plain Sight” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV) Promo
SAYING GOODBYE IS HARD TO DO – Kara’s (Melissa Benoist) investigation into William Dey’s (Staz Nair) “criminal” activities results in the shocking revelation he is not who she thinks. Meanwhile, the conflict between Malefic and J’onn J’onzz (David Harewood) reaches a boiling point. David McWhirter directed the episode written by Jay Faerber & Jess Kardos (#504). Original airdate 10/27/2019.
- The CW All American – Monday, October 28 Show More
- “They Reminisce Over You” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV) Promo
THE GOOD OLE DAYS – When Spencer (Daniel Ezra) tries to talk to Layla (Greta Onieogou) about what is going on, things don’t work out quite as he hoped. It’s Billy (Taye Diggs), Corey (guest star Chad Coleman) and Grace’s (Karimah Westbrook) 25th high school reunion which brings up a lot of memories and unfinished business. Laura (Monet Mazur) becomes upset when she discovers Jordan (Michael Evans Behling) has found a way around being grounded. Meanwhile, Asher (Cody Christian) turns to Olivia (Samantha Logan) for support when someone from his past wants to see him. Bre-Z and Jalyn Hall also star. Gregg Simon directed the episode written by John A. Norris (#204). Original airdate 10/28/2019.
- The CW Black Lightning – Monday, October 28 Show More
- “The Book of Occupation: Chapter Four” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV) Promo
CHALLENGES ABOUND – Jefferson (Cress Williams) faces new challenges due to the shocking state of Freeland. Lynn (Christine Adams) finds herself under intense pressure as she desperately tries to find a solution to the continuing crisis in Freeland. Meanwhile, Anissa (Nafessa Williams) continues her work at the clinic. Lastly, Jennifer (China-Anne McLain) finds her confidence shaken. The episode was written by Adam Giaudrone and directed Mary Lou Belli (#304). Original airdate 10/28/2019.
- “There Will Be Blood” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, LV) (HDTV) Promo
HALLOWEEN EPISODE – Barry’s (Grant Gustin) efforts to prepare Cisco (Carlos Valdes) for Crisis are derailed when Cisco schemes to save Barry’s life instead. Meanwhile, Ramsey Rosso (guest star Sendhil Ramamurthy) uses his deadly new abilities to save his own life, while sacrificing his humanity in the process. Marcus Stokes directed the episode written by Lauren Certo & Sterling Gates (#604). Original airdate 10/29/2019.
- “Leap of Faith” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV) Promo
WILLA HOLLAND GUEST STARS – Reunited with his sister, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (guest star Willa Holland) find themselves searching through a familiar maze of catacombs. Meanwhile, John (David Ramsey) and Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) partner on a special ops mission. Katie Cassidy directed the episode written by Emilio Ortega Aldrich & Elizabeth Kim (#803). Original airdate 10/29/2019.
- The CW Riverdale – Wednesday, October 30 Show More
- “Chapter Sixty-One: Halloween” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV) Promo
HALLOWEEN IN RIVERDALE – When ominous videotapes begin appearing on doorsteps across Riverdale, widespread fear quickly returns to the town. At Stonewall Prep, Jughead (Cole Sprouse) learns about a series of mysterious disappearances that have occurred to former students at the school. Meanwhile, Archie’s (KJ Apa) plan to create a safe space for the town’s kids gets derailed when some unwanted visitors crash their Halloween party. Elsewhere, Veronica (Camila Mendes) comes face to face with trouble, while Betty’s (Lili Reinhart) past comes back to haunt her. Lastly, a haunting a Thistlehouse rocks Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) and Toni (Vanessa Morgan) to their core. Madchen Amick, Skeet Ulrich, Casey Cott and Charles Melton also star. Erin Feeley directed the episode written by Janine Salinas Schoenberg (#404.) Original airdate 10/30/2019.
- The CW Nancy Drew – Wednesday, October 30 Show More
- “The Haunted Ring” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV) Promo
A BEACON – As the funeral for Tiffany Hudson nears, her confused spirit seemingly haunts Horseshoe Bay. Nancy (Kennedy McMann) invites Bess (Maddison Jaizani) to stay with her, allowing Nancy to figure out what Bess is hiding. Nick (Tunji Kassim) struggles with what he learned about Tiffany. Meanwhile, George (Leah Lewis) reluctantly seeks help from an unusual source as Ace (Alex Saxon) runs into a significant person from his past. Lastly, Carson (Scott Wolf) continues to advise Ryan (Riley Smith), much to Nancy’s chagrin. Alvina August also stars. John Kretchmer directed the episode written by Jesse Stern and Lisa Bao (#104). Original airdate 10/30/2019. Every episode of NANCY DREW will be available to stream on CWTV.com and The CW App the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required.
- “Deconstructing Harry” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DV) (HDTV) Promo
FRIEND OR FOE – Macy (Madeleine Mantock) and Mel (Melonie Diaz) join forces with Abigael (Poppy Drayton) to track down the Assassin; Maggie (Sarah Jeffery) starts her new gig and has a breakthrough when she reaches out to help Jordan (Jordan Donica). Harry (Rupert Evans) discovers a horrifying secret. Ken Fink directed the episode written by Natalia Fernandez and Jeffrey Lieber (#204). Original airdate 11/1/2019.
- The CW Dynasty – Friday, November 1 Show More
- “Something Desperate” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG) (HDTV) Promo
EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD – In a special episode, hear a very different side of the Carrington family as Blake (Grant Show) is feeling back on top of the world. He and Cristal (Daniella Alonso) surprise Adam (Sam Underwood) with some news that doesn’t sit well so Adam attempts to sabotage their plans. Fallon (Elizabeth Gillies) refuses to give up on convincing Liam (Adam Huber) that she is his soulmate and manipulates Sam (Rafael De La Fuente) into doing her bidding. Dominique (Michael Michele) tries to reconcile with Jeff (Sam Adegoke) who makes a high stakes demand of his mother. Culhane (Robert Christopher Riley) brings a business opportunity to Anders (Alan Dale). Maddison Brown also stars. Kenny Leon directed the episode written by Jenna Richman (#304). Original airdate 11/1/2019.
- Disney Star Wars Resistance – Sunday, October 27, 10:00PM Show More
- Hunt on Celsor 3 (Season 2 | Episode 4) Promo
The pirates volunteer to find food for the Colossus, but Kaz doesn’t trust them. He and Torra go on the hunt but run into big problems.
- Disney Raven’s Home – Friday, November 1, 8:00PM Show More
- It’s Not Easy Being Green (Season 3 | Episode 13) Promo
Booker gets jealous when Danni strikes up a friendship with Nia and Tess. Levi helps Raven and Chelsea realize they should combine their businesses.
- Disney Just Roll With It – Friday, November 1, 8:30PM Show More
- Gator’s Reunion (Season 1 | Episode 14) Promo
With his high school reunion fast approaching, Gator worries about impressing his former classmates, so he enlists the help of the Bennett-Blatts to pose as his family.
- Disney Gabby Duran & The Unsittables – Friday, November 1, 9:00PM Show More
- Crushin’ It (Season 1 | Episode 4) Promo
When Gabby develops a crush on a boy from her school, she attempts to fight her own feelings, but inadvertently throws the boy’s life into chaos.
- DisneyXD Marvel’s Spider-Man – Sunday, October 27, 9:30PM Show More
- The Cellar (Season 2 | Episode 21) Promo
Spider-Man heads to The Cellar where he thinks The Regent is holding the Avengers as hostages.
- FOX 9-1-1 – Monday, Oct. 28 Show More
- “9-1-1” – (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
PA: Viewer Discretion is advised.
THE FIRST RESPONDERS DEAL WITH SOME SCARY EMERGENCIES ON HALLOWEEN ON AN ALL-NEW “9-1-1” MONDAY, OCTOBER 28, ON FOX
Athena and the 118 respond to bizarre emergency calls on Halloween, including a flock of crows terrorizing a field trip, an office employee having a close encounter with an eight-limbed creature and a ghost-like girl wandering a neighborhood. Meanwhile, Maddie remains convinced that she is doing the right thing in taking a 9-1-1 call into her own hands in the all-new “Monsters” episode of 9-1-1 airing Monday, Oct. 28 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NIN-307) (TV-14 D, L, V)
Guest Cast: Nicole Sullivan as Deborah; Stephanie Lemelin as Stella; Ellen Hollman as Tara; Scott Speiser as Vincent; Mauricio Lara as Dean; Luke Judy as Reilly
- FOX PRODIGAL SON – Monday, Oct. 28 Show More
- “PRODIGAL SON” – (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
PA: Viewer discretion is advised.
BRIGHT’S CHILDHOOD TRAUMA MAY HELP HIM WITH HIS LATEST CASE ON AN ALL-NEW “PRODIGAL SON” MONDAY, OCTOBER 28, ON FOX
When Bright uncovers a photo of himself and Martin from when he was a kid, he is forced to focus on the repressed memories from his childhood psyche. Meanwhile, he finds himself bonding with a young boy connected to the NYPD’s latest homicide. Also, Jessica and Malcolm finally agree on one thing – they must put a stop to Ainsley’s idea to interview “The Surgeon” in the all-new “All Souls and Sadists” episode of PRODIGAL SON airing Monday, Oct. 28 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PR-106) (TV-14 D, L, V)
Guest Cast: Charlayne Woodard as Dr. Gabrielle Le Deux; Raymond Lee as Jin; Matthew Maher as Tevin; Clark Furlong as Isaac; Katie Kreisler as Crystal; Charlie Semine as Jake; James Saito as Dr. Higa; William Hill as Salesman Steve
- FOX THE RESIDENT – Tuesday, Oct. 29 Show More
- -THE RESIDENT – (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
A PLANE CRASH IGNITES TENSION AT CHASTAIN ON AN ALL-NEW “THE RESIDENT” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29, ON FOX
After a plane crashes in Atlanta, Devon is overcome by guilt at the thought that he could have prevented the tragedy. Bell, who was a passenger on the plane, makes it his personal mission to save the life of the man seated next to him. Meanwhile, Adaku (guest star Erinn Westbrook) returns to ask Mina a big favor, the Raptor struggles with telling his birth parents about meeting his biological father and Conrad and Nic consider risking it all to investigate a drug that might be linked to Jessie’s death in the all-new “Choice Words” episode of THE RESIDENT airing Tuesday, Oct. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (RES-304) (TV-14 D, L, V)
Guest Cast: Michael Hogan as Dr. Albert Nolan, Radek Lord as Grayson Betournay, Erinn Westbrook as Adaku Eze, Michael Paul Chan as Yee Austin, Denise Dowse as Carol Austin, Drew Waters as Bryce Foley, Don Lake as Jerry Tolman, Mary Jean Feton as Ellen Tolman, Rebecca Field as Susan Mitchka, Jillian Teresa Loux as Natasha Hawley and Morgan Gao as Rufus Pressman.
- FOX EMPIRE – Tuesday, Oct. 29 Show More
- “EMPIRE” – (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) — CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
PA: Viewer Discretion is advised.
THE LYON FAMILY FIGHTS DIRTY ON AN ALL-NEW “EMPIRE” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29, ON FOX
Lucious, still obsessed with his past, tries to make amends for his wrongdoings with an old friend. Cookie vies to take control of the house, putting the whole family in the middle. Andre and Lucious go head-to-head in a competition to figure out the direction Empire should be heading in. Meanwhile, Becky and Giselle are at odds over the future of Bossy music in the all-new “Stronger Than My Rival” episode of EMPIRE airing Tuesday, Oct. 29 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (EMP-605) (TV-14 D, L, S, V).
Guest Cast: Tasha Smith as Carol, Amanda Detmer as Tracy Kingsley, Keesha Sharp as Dr. Paula Wick and David Banner as Philly Street.
- FOX ALMOST FAMILY – Wednesday, Oct. 30 Show More
- “ALMOST FAMILY” – (9:01-10:01 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
SISTER SECRETS ARE REVEALED ON AN ALL-NEW “ALMOST FAMILY” WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30, ON FOX
Guest-Starring Michael Urie (“Younger”)
The sisters meet a new sibling, restaurant owner NATE (guest star Michael Urie), who helps them secure one of the most exclusive reservations in New York. Unfortunately, the dinner doesn’t go as planned and Julia is forced to apologize to Roxy and Edie for her missteps. Meanwhile, Edie and Tim discuss starting a family, but Edie is conflicted on where she stands, Dr. Bechley begins his volunteer work at a hospital, where he uncovers another Bechley baby and Roxy invests her time in training her gymnastics protégé, Izzy, while tensions with her parents rise in the all-new “Fake AF” episode of ALMOST FAMILY airing Wednesday, Oct 30 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (AFM-104) (TV-14 D, L, S)
Guest Cast: Tamara Tunie as Genevieve, Victoria Clark as Diane Doyle, Timothy Busfield as Ron Doyle, Daniel Cosgrove as Chad, Bryce Lorenzo as Izzy, Lauren Lim Jackson as Natalie, Garrett Coffey as Jesse Braddock, Doug Barron as Max and Michael Urie as Nate
- FX Mayans M.C. – Tuesday, October 29, 10:00PM Show More
- Itzam-Ye (Season 2 | Episode 9) Promo
Dramatic revelations carve out different paths to vengeance.
- FX American Horror Story: 1984 – Wednesday, October 30, 10:00PM Show More
- The Lady in White (Season 9 | Episode 7) Promo
A hidden chapter of Camp Redwood is revealed. The survivors help a stranded hitchhiker.
- FX Mr Inbetween – Thursday, October 31, 10:00PM Show More
- See You in Your Dreams (Season 2 | Episode 8) Promo
An old friend takes the fall and an associate pays for past misdeeds.
- HBO Watchmen – Sunday, October 27, 9:00PM Show More
- Martial Feats of Comanche Horsemanship (Season 1 | Episode 2) Promo
As Angela relives haunting memories of an attack on her family, she detains a mysterious man who claims responsibility for Tulsa’s most recent murder. Elsewhere, an original play is performed for an audience of one.
- HBO Silicon Valley – Sunday, October 27, 10:00PM Show More
- Artificial Lack of Intelligence (Season 6 | Episode 1) Promo
Season 6 opener. Richard finds his promise that Pied Piper won’t collect user data is under threat; Jared longs for the past; Gilfoyle gets creative in dealing with Dinesh.
- HBO Mrs. Fletcher – Sunday, October 27, 10:33PM Show More
- Empty Best (Season 1 | Episode 1) Promo
On the day before her son leaves for college, Eve must deal with inappropriate workplace behavior.
- HBO The Deuce – Monday, October 29,9:00PM Show More
- Finish It(Season 3, Episode 8) Promo
Series finale. Big changes come to The Deuce as Gene sees opportunity in the city’s public health crisis; Vincent looks to get out from under the mob’s thumb and makes peace with Abby, who decides to pursue a new future; Candy makes a critical choice in her relationship with Hank; Harvey speaks his mind about Candy’s film; Alston recognizes the truth of Midtown’s redevelopment; Melissa makes a commitment, while Loretta takes on a big responsibility.
- HBO Catherine The Great – Monday, October 29, 10:15PM Show More
- Episode 2(Season 1, Episode 2) Promo
A victorious Potemkin returns from war to find Catherine preoccupied, leading the two to speak candidly about their pasts and future, while a Cossack stirs discontent among peasants in the countryside.
- NBC “BLUFF CITY LAW” “THE ALL-AMERICAN” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/28/2019 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) Promo : Sydney and Elijah try two separate cases for an ex-college football star Marcus Wright who is dying. Della is presented with a lifetime achievement award from the LGBTQ community. TV-14
- NBC “THIS IS US” “THE CLUB” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/29/2019 (09:00PM – 10:01PM) (Tuesday) Promo : Kate and Toby try to make time for their marriage. Jack attempts to prove himself to Rebecca’s father. Randall struggles to find his place with the other councilmen. TV-14 DL
- NBC “NEW AMSTERDAM” “RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/29/2019 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Tuesday) Promo: When a group of women on a retreat end up in the ED, Max gets some troubling information that could put a patient in jeopardy. Meanwhile, Sharpe and Kapoor work together to mend fences between two feuding sisters. TV-14 D, L
- NBC “CHICAGO MED” “IT’S ALL IN THE FAMILY” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/30/2019 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Wednesday) Promo : Dr. Manning’s actions with a recent patient lead to serious repercussions. April and Noah disagree over a patient who is injured after a beating. Dr. Charles is visited by a childhood friend with a surprising revelation. TV-14 L, V
- NBC “CHICAGO FIRE” “WHAT WENT WRONG” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/30/2019 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Wednesday) Promo: Cruz and Severide suspect foul play when a fire started by an elderly woman turns deadly. Kidd, Foster and Brett create a women’s-only lounge. Firehouse 51 celebrates some good news. TV-14 L
- NBC “CHICAGO PD” “FALSE POSITIVE” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/30/2019 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Wednesday) Promo : The shocking murder of young boys affects Halstead. Crawford encourages Intelligence to use a new facial-recognition software to help identify a suspect, but the plan backfires. TV-14 LV
- NBC “SUPERSTORE” “TRICK-OR-TREAT” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/31/2019 (08:00PM – 08:30PM) (Thursday) Promo : Amy amps up the store’s Halloween spirit to impress the new district manager – even setting up a haunted house that Glenn is terrified to enter. Jonah collects the last of the union cards, while Cheyenne and Mateo wonder if any of the Cloud 9 employees are capable of murder. Guest starring Justina Muchado. TV-14 D, L
- NBC “PERFECT HARMONY” “HALLE-BOO-YAH” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/31/2019 (08:30PM – 09:00PM) (Thursday) Promo : When Ginny tries to step into a new management role at work, Arthur helps her overcome her fears of inadequacy. And when Dwayne opts out of a longstanding Halloween tradition, Wayne fears that they’re growing apart. TV-PG D, L
- NBC “THE GOOD PLACE” “A CHIP DRIVER MYSTERY” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/31/2019 (09:00PM – 09:30PM) (Thursday) Promo : One of the new residents creates a division in the ranks. TV-PG LV
- NBC “WILL & GRACE” “PAPPA MIA” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/31/2019 (09:30PM – 10:00PM) (Thursday) Promo : When Grace (Debra Messing) admits she’s not sure who the father of her baby is, Karen (Megan Mullally) orchestrates a Mamma Mia situation with the potential baby daddies. Will (Eric McCormack) worries what will happen if he has a straight son, and enlists Jack (Sean Hayes) to help him prepare. TV-14 DL
- NBC “LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT” “MURDERED AT A BAD ADDRESS” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/31/2019 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Thursday) Promo : The case of a teenage girl assaulted in the projects leads to a startling discovery. Benson puts her trust in someone from her past. Starring Mariska Hargitay, Ice T, Kelli Giddish and Peter Scanavino. Guest starring Jamie Gray Hyder, Tamara Tunie, Michael Weston, Guillermo Diaz and Wentworth Miller. TV-14 D, L, V
- NBC “THE BLACKLIST” “NORMAN DEVANE” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/01/2019 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Friday) Promo : Liz and the Task Force investigate an infamous assassin who has a long history of weaponizing diseases, but has now turned to even more insidious activities. Meanwhile, Red and Dembe travel to Cuba in search of a lead, and Aram considers a new relationship. Elizabeth Bogush guest stars. TV-14 V
- NBC “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE” “KRISTEN STEWART / COLDPLAY” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/02/19 (Sa.) – 11:29 PM – Kristen Stewart will return to the “SNL” stage on Nov. 2 to host for the second time. Stewart stars in a pair of highly anticipated films – “Charlie’s Angels,” in theaters Nov. 15, and “Seberg,” out Dec. 13.
Coldplay will perform for the sixth time as “SNL” musical guest. The seven-time Grammy Award-winning band’s new double album, “Everyday Life,” will be released Nov. 22.
- Showtime The Affair – Sunday, October 27, 9:00PM Show More
- Episode 510 (Season 5 | Episode 10) Promo
As wildfires threaten Los Angeles, Helen and Noah are forced to run for their lives and confront old wounds along the way.
- Starz Power – Sunday, October 27, 8:00PM Show More
- Scorched Earth (Season 6 | Episode 9) Promo
Season six picks up with James “Ghost” St. Patrick seeking vengeance. His former drug partner and brother in arms must pay for the ultimate betrayal.
- Starz In the Long Run – Friday, November 1, 10:00PM Show More
- S1 101 (Season 1 | Episode 1) Promo
Walter’s younger brother Valentine arrives from Sierra Leone that causes a stir on the estate.
- Starz In the Long Run – Friday, November 1, 10:22PM Show More
- S1 102 (Season 1 | Episode 2) Promo
Walter arranges an interview for Valentine at the factory where he works; Bagpipes and Kirsty’s anniversary is coming; and the men turn up at a flat for work only to realize it’s a brothel.
- Syfy Van Helsing – Friday, November 1, 10:00PM Show More
- Miles And Miles (Season 4 | Episode 6) Promo
In an infested desert, Flesh and Axel chase a crazed Max, who has held Jennifer and Owen hostage.
- USA Network Mr. Robot – Sunday, October 27, 10:00PM Show More
- 404 Not Found (Season 4 | Episode 4) Promo
Elliot, Mr. Robot and Tyrell walkin’ in a winter wonderland. Darlene meets a bad Santa. Dom is DTF.
- USA Network The Purge – Tuesday, October 29, 9:00PM Show More
- Blindspots (Season 2 | Episode 3) Promo
The residual effects of Purge Night infect the lives of Ryan, Marcus, and Esme.
- USA Network Treadstone – Tuesday, October 29, 10:01PM Show More
- The Berlin Proposal (Season 1 | Episode 3) Promo
Bentley searches for answers. Edwards meets an asset. Doug gets a visitor. Soyun gets a mission.
- ABC Kids Say the Darndest Things: Stick It To ‘Em! (10/27) Show More
- ASPIRING COMEDIAN EVAN PUTS TIFFANY IN HER PLACE ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS,’ SUNDAY, OCT. 27
“Stick It To ‘Em!” – This week’s incredible kids include a pair of tight-lipped siblings, a remarkable pianist from Okinawa, Japan, and a trio of girls who give Tiffany tips about what to look for in a boyfriend. Additionally, budding comedian Evan from episode three returns to share some breaking news with Entertainment Tonight’s Kevin Frazier on an all-new episode of “Kids Say the Darndest Things,” airing SUNDAY, OCT. 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG) Episodes can also be viewed on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
- ABC Shark Tank: 1103 (10/27) Show More
- CO-FOUNDER OF RSE VENTURES AND MIAMI DOLPHINS VICE-CHAIRMAN, MATT HIGGINS, RETURNS TO THE ‘TANK’ ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘SHARK TANK’, SUNDAY, OCT. 27
“1103” – A family from Grand Junction, Colorado, introduce their portable product designed to bring all the conveniences of a kitchen to the great outdoors. Entrepreneurs from Wilmington, Delaware, present their mobile solution to help with gadget repair. Meanwhile, entrepreneurs from Denver, Colorado, pitch their stylish and affordable sports design that transforms sneakers into golf shoes. Finally, entrepreneurs from Provo, Utah, invented a product that helps relieve body pain and improve recovery, on “Shark Tank,” SUNDAY, OCT. 27 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
In a “Shark Tank” update, entrepreneurs Justin Miller and Thomas Simon from Raleigh, North Carolina, update their investor Alli Webb on Zookies Cookies, natural bake-at-home dog treats.
The Sharks in this episode are Mark Cuban, Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner, Daymond John and returning guest Shark Matt Higgins.
- ABC Dancing With The Stars: Halloween (10/28) Show More
- BOO-YAH! THE COMPETITION WILL GIVE THE AUDIENCE PUMPKIN TO TALK ABOUT AS EIGHT CELEBRITY AND PRO-DANCER COUPLES CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN AND COMPETE FOR THE COVETED MIRRORBALL TROPHY ON ABC’S ‘DANCING WITH THE STARS,’ MONDAY, OCT. 28
“Halloween” – All treats and no tricks as eight celebrity and pro-dancer couples return to the ballroom to celebrate Halloween and compete on the seventh week of the 2019 season of “Dancing with the Stars,” live, MONDAY, OCT. 28 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.
The show starts with a spooky Halloween opening number set to “Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish and “Come Along” by Cosmo Sheldrake. Choreographed by Michael Rooney, the celebrities and pro dancers will take the audience on a journey from the graveyard to the ballroom, ending with an epic zombie dance number. Later, after a round of individual competitive performances, there will be an additional round of two Halloween team dances. Each team (Team Trick with James, Ally, Lauren & Hannah and Team Treat with Karamo, Kel, Sean & Kate) of four celebrities and their pro partners will compete for more judges’ points, which will be added in as part of the final scores of the evening.
Vying for America’s vote, each couple will dance to a variety of songs including Halloween classics “Time Warp” and “Monster Mash” as well as Donna Summer’s “Bad Girls,” Chris Issak’s “Wicked Game,” Annie Lennox’s “I Put a Spell on You,” and Ava Max’s “Sweet but Psycho,” among others.
- ABC 20/20: “TBA” (11/1) Show More
- Airing Friday, November 01, 2019 (9:00 PM-11:00 PM EST) ‘20/20’ REPORTS ON MAN STILL AWAITING SENTENCING – WITH BAIL SET AT $1 MILLION – AFTER TWO JURIES FOUND HIM GUILTY OF MURDERING PREGNANT WIFE
Two-Hour Program Details Why Wife’s Family Is Waiting for Justice Over 20 Years Later
‘20/20’ Reports Twist in Case Involving Investigation of Boy Next Door – Wife’s Then-16-Year-Old Student
In 1999, David Temple claimed he discovered his eight-month-pregnant wife, Belinda Temple, shot dead inside their home. Despite two murder trials and two juries finding David guilty of Belinda’s murder, he’s once again awaiting sentencing, 20 years after her death. With his bail set at $1 million, Belinda’s family is also waiting for justice decades after the terrible tragedy changed their lives forever. “20/20” extensively follows David’s most recent trial and reports on a twist in the case involving Riley Joe Sanders III, Belinda’s neighbor and student at the time of her murder. Defense attorneys alleged at trial he shot Belinda with a shotgun he secretly took from his father, but Sanders denies any involvement in her murder and was cleared as a suspect during the investigation into her death. Correspondent Deborah Roberts reports for “20/20” on Friday, Nov. 1 (9:00 – 11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
“20/20” features interviews with Casey Goosby, Sanders’ high school friend; Andy Kahan, Crime Stoppers of Houston’s director of Victim Services and Advocacy, and spokesperson for Belinda’s family; Stanley Schneider and Romy Kaplan, David’s current attorneys; Paul Looney and Dick DeGuerin, David’s former lawyers; Natalie Scott, David and Belinda’s former neighbor; James Curtis Dykes II, student athlete on the football team David coached at Alief Hastings High School; Brian Rogers, former Houston Chronicle reporter who covered the murder; Lynn Graves, head football coach at Stephen F. Austin State University, where David attended and played football; Maria Meijide, paramedic who responded to Belinda’s murder; Craig Malisow, former Houston Press journalist who reported on the case; and Kat Cosley, former KTRK-TV reporter who covered the recent trial for “20/20.” The episode details the complicated case, including the murder weapon that authorities never found; the couple’s turbulent relationship; and David’s affair with a fellow educator, Heather Scott, that heated up just days before Belinda’s death. David and Heather eventually married.
Following Belinda’s murder, the case went cold for years and David moved onto a new life with Heather. But in 2003, news of Laci Peterson’s murder when she was eight months pregnant made national headlines, and authorities charged her husband, Scott Peterson, with her murder. Like David, Scott was also having an affair, and the similarities between Laci and Belinda were uncanny. As media pressure intensified, authorities ramped up their investigation. Just days after the remains of Laci and her unborn baby were found, police arrested David using new FBI crime lab results indicating David’s clothing had gunshot residue that matched the residue on Belinda’s clothing. A jury convicted David of Belinda’s murder for the first time in 2007, and he received a sentence of life in prison.
Almost five years after David’s initial conviction, his attorney received a tip from a man who claimed then-16-year-old neighbor Sanders may have been involved in Belinda’s murder. After evidence came to the attention of David’s defense team that had been withheld by the prosecution, the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals threw out David’s first conviction in 2016, entitling him to a new trial. At the start of David’s second trial this past summer, Heather filed for divorce. During the trial Sanders maintained that he did not kill Belinda, and David was found guilty for the second time in August. Considering a range from probation to life in prison, the jury was hung on the sentence after more than 20 hours of deliberations. The judge declared a mistrial, and the retrial on the punishment phase is currently scheduled for March 2020.
“20/20” is anchored by David Muir and Amy Robach. David Sloan is senior executive producer.
- ABC Saturday Night College Football: “TBA” (11/2) Show More
- Airing Saturday, November 02, 2019 (7:30 PM-11:00 PM EST) College Football: SMU at Memphis 6:30PM
SMU (8-0) at Memphis (7-1). From Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium. This AAC West matchup features a Tigers program that is 7-1 for the second time under Mike Norvell, and the Mustangs, who have won six of their last seven road games entering Week 10.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Orange County – Tuesday, October 29, 9:00PM Show More
- Episode 1413 (Season 14 | Episode 13) Preview
The ladies gather to celebrate Vicki’s birthday with a royal tea party. Kelly refuses to attend. At the party, Gina and Braunwyn clash and rumors about Kelly have the ladies up in arms.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of New Jersey – Wednesday, October 30, 8:30PM Show More
- How They Got Here 2019 (Season 12 | Episode 1)
Featuring the best and worst moments from all seasons, going back to where it all began to relive the memories. The trip down memory lane will include past family and friends.
- CBS “60 MINUTES” LISTINGS FOR SUNDAY, OCT. 27 Show More
- MEDIA ALERT – JOE BIDEN DISCUSSES THE STATE OF HIS PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN WITH NORAH O’DONNELL FOR A “60 MINUTES” REPORT SUNDAY ON CBS Preview
Presidential candidate Joe Biden today spoke to CBS EVENING NEWS anchor and managing editor Norah O’Donnell for a 60 MINUTES report on the state of his campaign. The interview took place at the former vice president’s home in Delaware and includes a joint interview with his wife, Dr. Jill Biden. It will be broadcast on 60 MINUTES Sunday, Oct. 27 (7:30-8:30 PM, ET/7:00-8:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network.
In addition to his campaign, O’Donnell’s wide-ranging interview with Mr. Biden covers issues including President Donald Trump, the impeachment inquiry and Facebook.
ON “60 MINUTES” SUNDAY: REGULATION AND A THRIVING BLACK MARKET BURNING UP PROFITS OF CALIFORNIA’S LEGAL WEED BUSINESS
As a business, legal marijuana in California was supposed to be a no-brainer. How could it not be profitable in a liberal state with nearly 40 million residents, where some of the best weed in the world has been grown for decades? But almost three years after the state passed Prop-64, the law that legalized the adult use of the drug, California cannabis producers are not seeing the windfalls that were predicted. They tell Sharyn Alfonsi that regulations and a robust black market are cutting into legal pot profits. Alfonsi reports from Northern California’s “Emerald Triangle” on the next edition of 60 MINUTES Sunday, Oct. 27 (7:30-8:30 PM, ET/7:00-8:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network. Preview
“The regulated market has been a fraction of what everybody expected it to be,” says Mikey Steinmetz. So far, he hasn’t seen the profits promised to investors who put up $175 million to seed his pot processing center, a sprawling warehouse where he shows Alfonsi tens of thousands of pounds of cannabis being processed for sale to retailers. And those retailers are a big part of the problem – there aren’t enough of them. “There’s less retailers in California than there are in the state of Oregon,” he tells Alfonsi. California has nearly 10 times the population of Oregon.
The California law gives local governments the right to regulate the pot shops, so towns can prohibit them. A whopping 80 percent of the state’s towns and cities have turned legal pot shops down.
The law also calls for strict regulation and fees that can hamper licensed growers like Casey O’Neill, who served time for cultivating pot when it was illegal. Turns out O’Neill’s vision of earing a lucrative living doing the thing he loves was just a pipe dream. After jumping through all the regulatory hoops with costs of $50,000 over a few years, he says, there was no profit in growing his 45 plants. “Permits, for consulting – $2,500 a year for the water board discharge permit. It’s $750 a year for the pond permit. It’s [a] $1,350 application fee to the county, plus another $675 when they actually give you the permit annually,” he complains to Alfonsi.
The black market growers are the ones making the money, says Mendocino County Sherriff Tom Allman. “The black market has greatly increased,” he says. That product takes customers away from California’s legal growers. Black-market growers also sell their illegal weed out of state, a market closed to California growers who may only sell in state. So the black-market growers have a huge market. Allman says, “Once a week, we get a call, it’s usually some trooper back east, you know, at 3:00 in the morning, who stopped a car for not having a taillight. Says, ‘You won’t believe it. You know, we got 35, 40 pounds.’” 60 MINUTES was told by highway patrols in six states east of California that since Prop-64 was implemented, they have seized up to three times more pot on their roads.
In-state, much of the illegal weed isn’t just being sold by shadowy dealers but in illegal storefronts in strip malls, where buyers aren’t being taxed at 45 percent and the dealers don’t buy expensive permits from the state. Legalization has actually made illegal weed cheaper and easier to buy. It’s frustrating for entrepreneurs like Steinmetz. “Unlike other industries, we have this kind of in-the-shadows, unspoken-about competitor, right? So it’s not like California is fully raging, fully legal.”
- CBS SURVIVOR – Wednesday, Oct. 30 Show More
- RIVAL ALLIANCES GO HEAD TO HEAD OVER A POWERFUL PLAYER, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30
“Suck It Up Buttercup”- Rival alliances go head to head over a powerful player, and one castaway must decide if they are daring enough to take on a risky task after visiting the Island of the Idols, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 30 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
- CBS 48 HOURS – Saturday, Nov. 2 (10:00PM) Show More
- DID A MEETING SET UP ON A DATING APP LEAD TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF KELLY DWYER, OR WAS IT SOMEONE SHE KNEW?
“48 Hours” Investigates in “The Disappearance of Kelly Dwyer” Preview
Kelly Dwyer vanished after a night out in Milwaukee in October 2013. Did a meeting set up on a dating app lead to the disappearance, or was it someone she knew?
Correspondent Peter Van Sant and 48 HOURS investigate Dwyer’s story and the quest for answers in “The Disappearance of Kelly Dwyer” to be broadcast Saturday, Nov. 2 (10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
It’s a case about a young woman with a promising future cut short. The investigation raises questions about the risks of online dating, risky sex and the hidden double lives unknown by those who loved them.
“There are some evil people out there,” says Katherine Spano, who was a detective with the Milwaukee Police Department when Dwyer went missing.
The investigation began when Dwyer didn’t show up for work on Oct. 12, 2013. Her co-workers were the first to respond by calling her cell phone and checking social media. Investigators would learn her phone was dead, her social media was down and her debit card hadn’t been used.
“In an age of an electronic footprint, if you will, it’s not there,” says Assistant District Attorney Sara Hill. “It’s like she just isn’t anymore.”
Investigators would learn that Dwyer had been last seen alive on a date with Kris Zocco, whom she had been dating for about a year. Police initially think Zocco had something to do with Dwyer’s disappearance – which he denies. But then, Zocco was arrested for drugs that police found while searching for clues to Dwyer’s disappearance. Investigators also learn Zocco had a long-time girlfriend who didn’t know about Dwyer. Investigators also learned Dwyer was dating others she had met through dating websites. Friends also told police they occasionally noticed bruising on Dwyer’s wrists and neck, something they say she laughed off as a crazy night.
Everything changed 18 months later when Dwyer’s body was found in a rural area 38 miles from Milwaukee.
Where does the twisted tale lead? Van Sant and 48 HOURS report the story of Dwyer’s disappearance through interviews with her friends, investigators and Zocco’s mother and Zocco’s attorneys. 48 HOURS is also there for the dramatic courtroom showdown.
48 HOURS: “The Disappearance of Kelly Dwyer” is produced by Susan Mallie and Josh Gelman. Ryan N. Smith is the development producer. Lauren A. White is the field producer. Kevin Dean, Jud Johnston, Diana Modica and Greg Kaplan are the editors. Anthony Batson is the senior broadcast producer. Nancy Kramer is the executive story editor. Judy Tygard is the executive producer.
- The CW The 13 Scariest Movies of All Time – Thursday, October 31 Show More
- ONE-HOUR SPECIAL
“The 13 Scariest Movies of All Time” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
THE BEST IN HORROR – What makes a scary movie scary? Find out as Dean Cain counts down the scariest movies of all time. With guest appearances by Elizabeth Stanton & Garrett Clayton, Jackie Fabulous, Darrin Butters & Ezra Weiss, Brandon Rogers, Katherine Murray & Noah Matthews, Ron Pearson, Mikalah Gordon, and Neel Ghosh & Sheridan Pierce. The special was written and directed by Brad Thomas and produced by David McKenzie, Laura McKenzie and Jim Romanovich. Original airdate 10/31/2019.
- The CW Mysteries Decoded – Thursday, October 31 Show More
- SEASON FINALE – “Vampires of New Orleans” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
IMMORTALITY – US Navy veteran turned private investigator Jennifer Marshall heads to New Orleans and teams up with vampire/writer Vincent Curiel to investigate whether an ancient vampire has cracked the code on immortality (#108). Original airdate 10/31/2019.
- Comedy Central Crank Yankers – Wednesday, October 30, 10:30PM Show More
- Sarah Silverman, Tiffany Haddish & Kevin Nealon (Season 5 | Episode 8)
Prank phone calls are made to real people by puppet citizens, voiced by celebrities and comedians.
- E! Keeping Up With the Kardashians – Sunday, October 27, 9:00PM Show More
- The Ex-Factor (Season 17 | Episode 7) Preview
When Khloe’s ex-husband Lamar releases a memoir that includes details about their relationship, she considers reconnecting with him for the first time in years. After an old rumor resurfaces, Kris worries that it will spark a fight between her and Khloe. Kim is nervous to speak at a live press conference at the White House. Scott thinks his dog has what it takes to win Best in Show.
- FOX Major League Baseball – Game 5 – Sunday, Oct. 27 Show More
- **FOX SPORTS SPECIAL** – MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL – WORLD SERIES PRESENTED BY YOUTUBE TV GAME 5 – (7:00 PM-CC ET live/4:00 PM-CC PT live) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS WORLD SERIES PRESENTED BY YOUTUBE TV GAME 5 SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, ON FOX
Coverage of FOX Sports’ exclusive presentation of Major League Baseball’s WORLD SERIES PRESENTED BY YOUTUBE TV – Game 5 begins live Sunday, Oct. 27 (7:00 PM-CC ET/4:00 PM-CC PT) on FOX. (FSP-2024) (n/a)
- FOX Major League Baseball – Game 7 – Wednesday, Oct. 30 Show More
- **FOX SPORTS SPECIAL** – MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL – WORLD SERIES GAME PRESENTED BY YOUTUBE TV GAME 7 – (7:30 PM-CC ET live/4:30 PM-CC PT live) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS WORLD SERIES PRESENTED BY YOUTUBE TV GAME 7 WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30, ON FOX
Coverage of FOX Sports’ exclusive presentation of Major League Baseball’s WORLD SERIES PRESENTED BY YOUTUBE TV – Game 7 begins live Wednesday, Oct. 30 (7:30 PM-CC ET/4:30 PM-CC PT) on FOX. (FSP-2026) (n/a)
- FOX THE MASKED SINGER – Wednesday, Oct. 30 Show More
- “THE MASKED SINGER” – (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
SIX CELEBRITY SINGERS TAKE THE STAGE ON AN ALL-NEW “THE MASKED SINGER” WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30 ON FOX
Six celebrities take the stage for their next performance of the season. Host Nick Cannon and panelists Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke attempt to guess the identities of fully costumed Hollywood stars as they battle in TV’s biggest singing competition. Collectively, all of the Season Two undercover celebrities have amassed 69 Emmy Award nominations, 42 Grammy Award nominations, 22 Broadway shows, three New York Times Best Sellers and two have been named TIME magazine’s Most Influential People. See who will be unmasked in the all-new “Mask Us Anything” episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Oct. 30 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MS-206) (TV-14 L)
- FOX THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL – Thursday, Oct. 31 Show More
- THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT – (7:30 PM-CC ET live/4:30 PM-CC PT live) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, ON FOX
San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals
FOX Sports continues its coverage of THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT live from State Farm Stadium, as the San Francisco 49ers take on the Arizona Cardinals. THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT airs Thursday, Oct. 31 (7:30 PM-CC ET live/4:30 PM-CC PT live) on FOX. (TNF-206) (n/a)
- FOX WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN – Friday, Nov. 1 Show More
- WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN – (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1, ON FOX
A unique combination of edge-of-your-seat action, unpredictable drama and world-class athleticism, FOX Sports presents WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN airing Friday, Nov. 1 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. (WWE-104) (TV-PG L, V)
- FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL – Saturday, Nov. 2 Show More
- **FOX SPORTS SPECIAL** – FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL – (8:00 PM-CC ET live/5:00 PM-CC PT live) CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, ON FOX
FOX Sports continues its FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL coverage heading into Week 10 of the 2019 season. FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL airs LIVE Saturday, Nov. 2 (8:00 PM-CC ET live/5:00 PM-CC PT live) on FOX. (FSP-2027) (n/a)
- FOX SPORTS PBC FACE TO FACE – Saturday, Nov. 2 Show More
- **FOX SPORTS SPECIAL** – FOX SPORTS PBC FACE TO FACE: DEONTAY WILDER VS. LUIS ORTIZ – (11:30 PM-Midnight ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS FOX SPORTS PBC FACE TO FACE: DEONTAY WILDER VS. LUIS ORTIZ SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, ON FOX
FOX SPORTS PBC FACE TO FACE: DEONTAY WILDER VS. LUIS ORTIZ features Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder and Cuban contender Luis Ortiz sitting down for an in-depth conversation with host Brian Campbell before they face off in their much-anticipated rematch on Saturday, Nov. 23. In the show, the two superstars trade verbal jabs and discuss their motivations and strategies heading into the upcoming title fight. FOX SPORTS PBC FACE TO FACE airs Saturday, Nov. 2 (11:30 PM-Midnight ET/PT) on FOX. (FSP-2028) (n/a)
- NBC “SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” “GREEN BAY PACKERS AT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/27/2019 (08:15PM – 11:30PM) (Sunday) : Green Bay Packers at Kansas City Chiefs
Green Bay Packers (6-1) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2). From Arrowhead Stadium. Aaron Rodgers (429 yds, 6 total TDs last week) and Green Bay open a stretch of four road games out of five. K.C. is on an 0-3 slide in home night games (including AFC title gm).
- NBC “THE VOICE” “THE BATTLES, PART 5/ THE KNOCKOUTS PREMIERE” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/28/2019 (08:00PM – 10:01PM) (Monday) : The “Battle Rounds” conclude and the “Knockout Rounds” begin with coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s strongest team members remaining from the “Battles.” The artists will be paired against a teammate once more, but this time they will each select their own song to perform individually, while their direct competitor watches and waits. Ten-time Grammy Award winner and record-breaking global pop icon Taylor Swift, will serve as a Mega Mentor and be on hand to work with all of the coaches and their teams as they prepare the artists for this challenge. The coaches alone will choose the winner from their team to move on to the Live Playoff show. Each coach will have one steal in the “Knockouts.” Carson Daly (“TODAY Show”) hosts. TV-PG D, L
- NBC “THE VOICE” “THE KNOCKOUTS, PART 2” ORIGINAL Show More
- 10/29/2019 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Tuesday) : The “Knockout Rounds” continue. Each artist is paired against a teammate to perform individually, while their direct competitor watches and waits. Grammy Award-winning artist and music sensation Taylor Swift, will serve as a Mega Mentor and be on hand to work with all of the coaches and their teams as they prepare the artists for this challenge. The coaches alone will choose the winner from their team to move on to the Live Playoff shows. Each coach will have one steal in the “Knockouts.” TV-PG L
- NBC “DATELINE” “FR2906” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/01/2019 (09:00PM – 11:00PM) (Friday) : ALL-NEW FRIDAY DATELINE NBC ON A FAMILY FEUD THAT ENDED IN MURDER
All-New Dateline’s “Deliberate Evil” Airs Friday, Nov. 1 at 9 p.m./8 p.m. CT Preview
Gelareh Bagherzadeh is found murdered after her close friend hears her screaming on the phone. The case remains unsolved until the mysterious death of her boyfriend’s twin brother leads investigators to a suspect that hits close to home. Josh Mankiewicz reports on the family feud that ended in these two murders.
Dateline NBC is the longest-running series in NBC primetime history and is in its 28th season. Dateline is anchored by Lester Holt and features correspondents Andrea Canning, Josh Mankiewicz, Keith Morrison and Dennis Murphy. Airing Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT, Dateline is th #1 Friday newsmagazine and reaches more than 18 million people every week through its broadcast, and millions more through its social media platforms and podcasts. David Corvo is the senior executive producer, and Liz Cole is the executive producer.
- NBC “HORSE RACING” “2019 BREEDER’S CUP (11/2/19)” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/02/2019 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Saturday) : The 36th Thoroughbred World Championships conclude with the $6 million Classic from Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Cal. Contenders include McKinzie (trained by Bob Baffert); Vino Rosso (Todd Pletcher); and Preakness Stakes winner War of Will (Mark Casse).
- USA Network WWE Monday Night Raw Live – Monday, October 28, 8:00 PM Show More
- Season 28 • Episode 5 • 10-28-2019
The King’s (Divorce) Court with Rusev and Lana headlines the final Raw before Crown Jewel. Plus, champion Becky Lynch in action. From St. Louis.
- USA Network WWE NXT – Wednesday, October 30, 8:00PM Show More
- 10-30-2019 (Season 13 | Episode 7)
What will the fallout be after Finn Balor’s attack on Johnny Gargano? Plus, The Kabuki Warriors defend the WWE women’s tag-team title vs. Tegan Knox and Dakota Kai.
- USA Network Chrisley Knows Best – Thursday, October 31, 9:00PM Show More
- Mid Summer Night’s Faye (Season 7 | Episode 20)
Todd mentors Faye in an amateur play. Chase and Nic surprise Savannah.
- USA Network Chrisley Knows Best – Thursday, October 31, 9:31PMShow More
- Retail Therapy
Savannah joins a football team.
- USA Network Temptation Island – Thursday, October 31, 10:01PMShow More
- Something’s In The Air (Season 2 | Episode 4)
Temperatures on the island heat up as the connections multiply in ways none of the couples dreamed.
- ABC It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (10/27)(Rebroadcast. ABC OAD: 10/30/01) Show More
- EVERYONE’S FAVORITE ANIMATED CLASSIC HALLOWEEN SPECIAL, CHARLES SCHULZ’ ‘IT’S THE GREAT PUMPKIN, CHARLIE BROWN,’ AIRS SUNDAY, OCT. 27, ON ABC Promo
This full-length version of the classic animated PEANUTS special “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” includes the bonus cartoon, “You’re Not Elected, Charlie Brown,” featuring the Great Pumpkin, and will air SUNDAY, OCT. 27 (7:00-8:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-G) (Rebroadcast. ABC OAD: 10/30/01)
*PLEASE NOTE: The 30-minute version of this program is scheduled to air Tuesday, Oct. 22, in the 8:00-8:30 p.m. time period.
In the 1966 animated special “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown,” The PEANUTS gang celebrates Halloween, with Linus hoping that, finally, he will be visited by The Great Pumpkin, while Charlie Brown is invited to a Halloween party. Cast members include Peter Robbins (Charlie Brown) and Christopher Shea (Linus). The cast also includes Sally Dryer as Lucy, Chris Doran as Schroeder, Bill Melendez as Snoopy, Kathy Steinberg as Sally, Tracy Stratford as Violet and Ann Altieri as Frieda.
- ABC The Good Doctor: Disaster (10/28)(Rebroadcast.OAD: 9/23/19) Show More
- SHAUN’S FIRST DATE WITH CARLY DOESN’T GO AS PLANNED ON ABC’S ‘THE GOOD DOCTOR’ Promo
“Disaster” – Following what he believes was a disastrous first date with Carly, Dr. Shaun Murphy proposes a radical surgery to save a newlywed woman’s life. Meanwhile, after the new chief of surgery, Dr. Audrey Lim, announces that the residents can lead surgeries, Dr. Morgan Reznick and Dr. Alex Park compete for the chance to operate on an elderly patient who has been diagnosed with cancer on “The Good Doctor,” MONDAY, OCT. 28 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14) Episodes can also be viewed on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu. (Rebroadcast. OAD: 9/23/19)
Guest starring is Tamlyn Tomita as Allegra Aoki and Karin Konoval as Nurse Deena Petringa.
“Disaster” was written by David Shore and directed by Mike Listo.
- ABC Nightline: TBA (11/2)(Rebroadcast.) Show More
- Airing Saturday, November 02, 2019 (10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST) on the ABC Television Network: “NIGHTLINE (West Coast only)” (Repeat) – TBA
- AFTER A MALNOURISHED AND CONFUSED 9-YEAR-OLD IS FOUND HIDING IN A STORAGE UNIT, NCIS REOPENS AN OLD MISSING PERSONS CASE THAT SPECIAL AGENT ZIVA DAVID HAD A PERSONAL INTEREST IN, ON A REBROADCAST OF “NCIS,” TUESDAY, OCT. 29 Promo
Sunnie Pelant Guest Stars as 9-Year-Old Lily Burke
“She” – After a malnourished and confused 9-year-old is found hiding in a storage unit, NCIS reopens an old missing persons case when the girl is believed to be the daughter of a Navy recruit who disappeared 10 years ago. Also, Bishop discovers notes that Special Agent Ziva David kept on the case long after NCIS officially stopped investigating, on a rebroadcast of NCIS, Tuesday, Oct. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 2/12/19.)
WRITTEN BY: Gina Lucita Monreal
DIRECTED BY: Mark Horowitz
- CBS FBI – Tuesday, Oct. 29 Show More
- MAGGIE AND DANA STRUGGLE TO FIND JUSTICE FOR INNOCENT VICTIMS OF A SERIAL KILLER, ON A REBROADCAST OF “FBI,” TUESDAY, OCT. 29 Promo
“Apex” – Maggie and Dana struggle to find justice for victims murdered by a serial killer who left a ghoulish mark on all of his victims, while the mayor limits the investigation in order to prevent economical loss, on a rebroadcast of FBI, Tuesday, Oct. 29 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 3/26/19.)
WRITTEN BY: Andrew Wilder
DIRECTED BY: Jean De Segonzac
- CBS NCIS: NEW ORLEANS – Tuesday, Oct. 29 Show More
- PRIDE AND THE TEAM REUNITE WITH INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST OLIVER CRANE AFTER THE SOURCE FOR HIS LATEST VIGILANTE STORY IS MURDERED, ON A REBROADCAST OF “NCIS: NEW ORLEANS,” TUESDAY, OCT. 29
Guest Stars Include Mark Gessner as Journalist Oliver Crane and Rob Benedict as Liam Somers, Hannah’s Former Partner Promo
“Conspiracy Theories” – Pride and the team reunite with conspiracy journalist Oliver Crane (Mark Gessner) after the source for his latest vigilante story is murdered. Also, Hannah’s former partner, Liam Somers (Rob Benedict), surprises her in New Orleans and shares a shocking revelation about an old case, on a rebroadcast of NCIS: NEW ORLEANS, Tuesday, Oct. 29 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 2/19/19.)
WRITTEN BY: Ron McGee
DIRECTED BY: Tessa Blake
- CBS YOUNG SHELDON – Thursday, Oct. 31 Show More
- MARY TEAMS UP WITH SHELDON’S DRAMA TEACHER TO CREATE A HALLOWEEN HAUNTED HOUSE AT CHURCH, ON A REBROADCAST OF “YOUNG SHELDON,” THURSDAY, OCT. 31 Promo
Special Guest Star Jason Alexander Returns as Drama Teacher Mr. Lundy
“Seven Deadly Sins and a Small Carl Sagan” – Mary clashes with Sheldon’s drama teacher (Jason Alexander) over plans for a Halloween fundraiser for the church. Also, Georgie falls for a rebellious teenage girl that Sheldon is tutoring, on a rebroadcast of YOUNG SHELDON, Thursday, Oct. 31 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 10/25/18.)
STORY BY: Chuck Lorre, David Bickel, Jeremy Howe
TELEPLAY BY: Steven Molaro, Eric Kaplan, Connor Kilpatrick
DIRECTED BY: Chris Koch
- CBS THE UNICORN – Thursday, Oct. 31 Show More
- WALTON GOGGINS STARS IN A COMEDY ABOUT A TIGHT-KNIT GROUP OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO HELP HIM EMBRACE HIS “NEW NORMAL” IN THE WAKE OF THE LOSS OF HIS WIFE ONE YEAR AGO, ON A REBROADCAST OF THE SERIES PREMIERE OF “THE UNICORN,” THURSDAY, OCT. 31 Promo
Rob Corddry, Michaela Watkins, Omar Miller, Maya Lynne Robinson, Ruby Jay, Makenzie Moss and Devin Bright Also Star
“Pilot” – Walton Goggins stars in a comedy about a tight-knit group of best friends and family who helps Wade (Goggins) embrace his “new normal” in the wake of the loss of his wife one year ago, on a rebroadcast of the series premiere of THE UNICORN, Thursday, Oct. 31 (8:31-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 9/26/19.)
As a sometimes ill-equipped but always devoted single parent to his two adolescent daughters, Grace and Natalie, Wade is taking the major step of dating again. His supportive and compassionate best friends, Forrest and his wife, Delia, and Ben and his wife, Michelle, are thrilled he’s resurfaced and enthusiastically offer to help set up his online profile. To Wade’s amazement, he’s a hot commodity with women, and his friends explain that he’s the perfect single guy – a “unicorn”: employed, attractive and with a proven track record of commitment. With his daughters and best friends rooting him on and hoping he’ll find happiness again, Wade and his healing heart are ready to try life… and love… again.
WRITTEN BY: Bill Martin & Mike Schiff
DIRECTED BY: John Hamburg
- CBS YOUNG SHELDON – Thursday, Oct. 31 Show More
- MEEMAW GIVES SHELDON HIS FIRST VIDEO GAME, ON A REBROADCAST OF “YOUNG SHELDON,” THURSDAY, OCT. 31 Promo
Editor’s note: This episode replaces the previously scheduled programming.
Billy Gardell Returns as Herschel
“An 8-Bit Princess and a Flat Tire Genius” – A video game takes over Sheldon and Meemaw’s life. Also, George Sr. is jealous when Georgie bonds with Herschel (Billy Gardell) at the auto shop, on a rebroadcast of YOUNG SHELDON, Thursday, Oct. 31 (9:01-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 11/8/18.)
STORY BY: Chuck Lorre, Damir Konjicija, Dario Konjicija
TELEPLAY BY: Steven Molaro, David Bickel, Tara Hernandez
DIRECTED BY: Jaffar Mahmood
- CBS THE UNICORN – Thursday, Oct. 31 Show More
- WADE SUDDENLY FINDS HIMSELF IN A “RELATIONSHIP” HE HAS NO INTEREST IN WHEN HE HAS TROUBLE TURNING DOWN A SECOND DATE, ON A REBROADCAST OF “THE UNICORN,” THURSDAY, OCT. 31 Promo
Editor’s note: This episode replaces the previously scheduled programming.
Nicole Byer Guest Stars as Meg, Michelle’s Sister
“Breaking Up is Hard to Do” – Wade suddenly finds himself in a “relationship” he has no interest in when he has trouble turning down a second date. Also, Wade tries to understand when Grace struggles with her social media posts, on a rebroadcast of THE UNICORN, Thursday, Oct. 31 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Nicole Byer guest stars as Meg, Michelle’s sister and a veteran dater who gives Wade advice. (Originally broadcast 10/10/19.)
WRITTEN BY: Bill Martin
DIRECTED BY: John Hamburg
- CBS EVIL – Thursday, Oct. 31 Show More
- KRISTEN, BEN AND DAVID ARE HIRED TO EVALUATE ERIC, A SEEMINGLY PSYCHOPATHIC 9-YEAR-OLD BOY, ON A REBROADCAST OF “EVIL,” THURSDAY, OCT. 31 Promo
“Rose 390” – Kristen, Ben and David are hired to evaluate Eric (Luke Judy), a seemingly psychopathic 9-year-old boy. Eric takes a liking to David, which leaves them hopeful they can curb his violent behavior. Also, Kristen is most affected by this investigation as she worries about her young daughters who lied about a horror game their grandmother, Sheryl, bought behind her back, on a rebroadcast of EVIL, Thursday, Oct. 31 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 10/17/19.)
WRITTEN BY: Davita Scarlett
DIRECTED BY: Peter Sollett
- CBS BULL – Saturday, Nov. 2 Show More
- 11/2/19 (8:00 PM) – BULL TAKES ON A PRO BONO CLIENT WHO WAS POORLY ADVISED TO PLEAD GUILTY TO MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT AND NOW IS FACING FELONY MANSLAUGHTER AFTER THE VICTIM DIES, ON A REBROADCAST OF “BULL,” SATURDAY, NOV. 2 Promo
“But for the Grace” –Bull takes on a pro bono client who was poorly advised by his public defender to plead guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge and is now facing felony manslaughter after the victim dies, on a rebroadcast of BULL, Saturday, Nov. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 11/12/18.)
WRITTEN BY: Pamela Wechsler
DIRECTED BY: Dennis Smith
- CBS NCIS: LOS ANGELES – Saturday, Nov. 2 Show More
- THE NCIS TEAM WORKS WITH THE GLOBAL CRIMINAL TRIBUNAL AFTER A SYRIAN SEEKING JUSTICE IS BRUTALLY ATTACKED WHILE DELIVERING EVIDENCE THAT WOULD PROVE CHEMICAL WEAPONS WERE USED ON CIVILIANS, ON A REBROADCAST OF “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” SATUDAY, NOV. 2
Eyas Younis Guest Stars as David Sarraf
“Better Angels” – The NCIS team works with the Global Criminal Tribunal when a Syrian seeking justice, David Sarraf (Eyas Younis), is brutally attacked while delivering evidence that would prove chemical weapons were used on civilians. Also, Kensi stays at the crime scene and comforts Sarraf who is pinned behind a vehicle, on a rebroadcast of NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Saturday, Nov. 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 1/13/19.)
WRITTEN BY: Frank Military
DIRECTED BY: Diana C. Valentine
- FOX THE SIMPSONS – Sunday, Oct. 27 Show More
- “THE SIMPSONS” – (7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Promo
HOMER AND BART BECOME VIRAL SENSATIONS ON “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, ON FOX
John Mulaney Guest-Voices
When a video goes viral of Bart and Homer fighting, they begin a journey as social media celebrities. Meanwhile, Lisa battles the school’s new industrialized detention system in “The Winter of Our Monetized Content” episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Oct. 27 (7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3019) (TV-PG L, V)
Guest Voice Cast: John Mulaney as Warburton Parker
- FOX BOB’S BURGERS – Sunday, Oct. 27Show More
- “BOB’S BURGERS” – (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Promo
LINDA JOINS THE P.T.A ON “BOB’S BURGERS” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, ON FOX
Linda attempts to become more involved with the P.T.A., inspired by its seemingly perfect president, Joanne. Meanwhile, Bob tries to cheer up a hardware store owner after unknowingly making a joke about his pet parrot that recently flew away in the “P.T.A It Ain’t So” episode of BOB’S BURGERS airing Sunday, Oct. 27 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BOB-825) (TV-PG D, L)
Guest Voice Cast: Jessica St. Clair as Joanne, David Herman as Tammy’s Dad/ Mr. Branca, Keisuke Hoashi as Mr. Kim/ Danny and Jamie Moyer as Colleen.
- FOX THE SIMPSONS – Sunday, Oct. 27 Show More
- –“THE SIMPSONS” – (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
DON’T MISS AN ENORE OF THE “TREEHOUSE OF HORROR” 666th EPISODE OF “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, ON FOX Promo
The 30th Treehouse of Horror features a demon Maggie, a mission to rescue Milhouse from another dimension, dead-Homer’s spirit trying on some new bodies for size and Selma finally finding love in an unlikely place – the alien in the basement. Don’t miss an encore of the “Treehouse of Horror XXX” episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Oct. 27 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3018) (TV-14 D, L, S V)
- FOX BLESS THE HARTS – Sunday, Oct. 27 Show More
- “BLESS THE HARTS” – (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Promo
PA: Viewer Discretion is advised.
MEET THE HARTS ON AN ENCORE OF THE SERIES PREMIERE OF “BLESS THE HARTS” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, ON FOX
Created and executive-produced by Emmy Award winner Emily Spivey and from Academy Award winners Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, BLESS THE HARTS is a new half-hour animated comedy that follows the Harts, a Southern family that is forever struggling to make ends meet, but have everything they need. In the series premiere, JENNY (Kristen Wiig) discovers a secret of BETTY’s (Maya Rudolph) that may help her pay off the family’s overdue bills. Meanwhile, WAYNE (Ike Barinholtz), Jenny’s boyfriend, is hurt when he discovers that Jenny’s daughter VIOLET (Jillian Bell) is featuring her biological father in her comics. Wayne is determined to show how much he cares about Violet by building her the treehouse of her dreams in an encore of the “Hug N’ Bugs” series premiere episode of BLESS THE HARTS airing Sunday, Oct. 27 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BHR-103) (TV-14 L)
Guest Voice Cast: Drew Tarver as Randy; Fortune Feimster as Brenda; Gary Anthony Williams as Leonard
- FOX BOB’S BURGERS – Sunday, Oct. 27 Show More
- “BOB’S BURGERS” – (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Promo
THE KIDS SAVE ZEKE ON “BOB’S BURGERS” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, ON FOX
When Zeke gets in trouble, the Belcher kids and Jimmy Jr. pitch in to help prevent him being sent to a disciplinary school. However, Tina tries to thwart their mission, so she can have Jimmy Jr. and his butt all to herself. Meanwhile, Randy rents out Bob’s Burgers to shoot his independent short feature film in the “Yes Without My Zeke” episode of BOB’S BURGERS airing Sunday, Oct. 27 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BOB-826) (TV-14 L)
Guest Voice Cast: David Herman as Mr. Frond/ Mr. Branca, Bobby Tisdale as Zeke, Paul F. Tompkins as Randy, Damon Wayans Jr. as Arnold Adams.
- FOX FAMILY GUY – Sunday, Oct. 27 Show More
- “FAMILY GUY” – (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
PA: Viewer discretion is advised.
STEWIE AND BRIAN HEAD TO GARBAGE ISLAND ON “FAMILY GUY” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, ON FOX Promo
In search of Stewie’s cherished big wheel tricycle, that Peter threw out, Stewie and Brian embark on an adventure to “Garbage Island,” a giant floating mass of trash out in the sea. Meanwhile, Lois tries to help Quagmire elevate his dating game, as he courts a middle-aged woman in the “Island Adventure” episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Oct. 27 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1606) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
- NBC “DATELINE SATURDAY NIGHT MYSTERY” “SA2905” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/02/2019 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Saturday) : Dateline’s “The Ultimatum” Airs Saturday, Nov. 2 at 9 p.m./8 p.m. CT
When a mother is discovered dead inside her home, it appears to be a suicide. But when investigators start to interview those closest to her, an evil plot emerges. Dennis Murphy reports. Preview
Due to NBC’s primetime schedule, the broadcast will air at different start times and dates this weekend, according to time zones: Eastern: airs at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday; Central: airs at 8 p.m. CT on Saturday; Pacific and Mountain: check your local listings.
Dateline NBC is the longest-running series in NBC primetime history and is in its 28th season. Dateline is anchored by Lester Holt and features correspondents Andrea Canning, Josh Mankiewicz, Keith Morrison and Dennis Murphy. Airing Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT, Dateline is th #1 Friday newsmagazine and reaches more than 18 million people every week through its broadcast, and millions more through its social media platforms and podcasts. David Corvo is the senior executive producer, and Liz Cole is the executive producer.
- NBC “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/02/2019 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Saturday) : TV-14 …Melissa McCarthy is guest host and Lady Antebellum is the musical guest. Sketches include: cold open: The Lawrence Welk (Fred Armisen) Show- Dooneese has a muscle-bound sister (McCarthey); monologue: supposed dance experts host & Kristen Wiig never actually show off their steps; commercial: Lil Poundcake- doll injects girls with human papilloma virus vaccine; skit: McCarthy generates no sparks during sexual harassment of co-worker (Jason Sudeikis); FILM “Stomp”- percussive police station guns down Blue Man Group (Armisen) & (Paul Brittain); TV show: The Comments Section- pathetic online loudmouths lose their anonymity; commercial: Rock’s Way- Chris Rock (Jay Pharoah ) inserts his commentary into Broadway shows; song: Lady Antebellum performs “We Owned The Night”; news: Moammar Gaddafi’s best friends reveal his character flaws via sotto voce; news: Tyler Perry (Kenan Thompson) relishes being the highest-paid man in entertainment; skit: overeager (McCarthy) disrupts Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing focus group; TV show: The Essentials- stairs-related injuries crippled Mae West knockoff (McCarthy); song: Lady Antebellum performs “Just A Kiss”; and skit: ex-lovers belie pickup artist’s (Andy Samberg) claim of complaint-free intercourse.
- These TV shows come out October 29 on DVD: “Animal Babies: First Year on Earth” Miniseries; “Charlie’s Angels – Complete Series” (only on Blu-ray); “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend – Season 4”; “A Discovery of Witches – Season 1” (also on Blu-ray); “Goblin Slayer – Season 1″ (also on Blu-ray); ” How Not to Summon a Demon Lord – Complete Series” (also on Blu-ray); “Queens of Mystery -Series 1” and “Warrior – Season 1” (also on Blu-ray).
What would you like to see about TV News that’s not on here? Let us know!
Back to the Main Primetime News Page
Back to the Main Primetime TV Page
Other primetime news pages on our site: 24, 30 Rock, Alias, Almost Human, American Idol, American Gothic, Angel, Arrow, Battlestar Galactica, Beauty & The Beast, Being Human, Big Bang Theory, Bones, Boston Legal, Brothers & Sisters, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Burn Notice, Castle, Charmed, Covert Affairs, C.S.I., Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dallas, Dawson’s Creek, Dexter, Doctor Who, Dollhouse, Drew Carey Show, Elementary, Eureka, Family Guy, The Flash, Fringe, Ghost Whisperer, Glee, Gotham, Grey’s Anatomy, Haven, Heroes, Hollywood Heights, Howard Stern, House, Jericho, Justified, Law & Order, Leverage, Lois & Clark, Lost, Mad About You, Mad Men, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Mentalist, Nashville, NCIS, The O.C., Once Upon a Time, Person of Interest, Queer As Folk, Remington Steele, Revenge, Sleepy Hollow, South Park, Smallville, Star Trek, Stargate Universe, Supernatural, True Blood, TV Nation, V, Vampire Diaries and Veronica Mars.
Current Primetime TV show Spoiler Pages:
Arrow, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Doctor Who, Elementary, Family Guy, The Flash, Grey’s Anatomy, Law & Order, Legacies, Legends of Tomorrow, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., NCIS, South Park, Supergirl, and Supernatural.
More TV News!