Primetime TV News
MOST OF THESE POSTS BELOW are just the main part of each bit of news. For the rest of the news, video clips, photos, and links, go to our Primetime Forum!
NOTE: This schedule is always subject to change…
- ABC The Good Doctor: Frontline Part 2 (11/9) Show More
- AS THE HOSPITAL IS INUNDATED WITH NEW CASES, DR. SHAUN MURPHY AND THE TEAM TRY TO GAIN A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF COVID-19 ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘THE GOOD DOCTOR,’ MONDAY, NOV. 9.
“Frontline Part 2” – In the conclusion of the two-part season premiere of ABC’s “The Good Doctor,” Dr. Shaun Murphy and Dr. Marcus Andrews determine that their patient has been infected with COVID-19. As they struggle to understand and get ahead of a constantly evolving virus, Shaun has a hard time balancing his fears and concerns about potentially jeopardizing Lea’s health and wanting to be with the woman he loves. Meanwhile, Claire looks for a way to grieve Melendez’s death through her patients. In the COVID-19 ward, Dr. Morgan Reznick softens a little while tending to Nurse Petringa (Karin Konoval), who imparts a bit of wisdom from her 40+ year nursing career. Elsewhere, Dr. Alex Park and Mia (Jennifer Birmingham Lee) discuss their future together on an all-new episode of “The Good Doctor,” MONDAY, NOV. 9 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
Guest starring Ricky He as Kellan Park, Sheila Kelley as Debbie Wexler, Karin Konoval as Nurse Petringa, Jennifer Birmingham Lee as Mia, Elfina Luk as Nurse Villanueva, Lochlyn Munro as Martin Cross, Carly Pope as Lily Cross and Arlen Aguayo-Stewart as Ambar Estrada.
“Frontline Part 2” was written by David Shore and Liz Friedman and directed by Mike Listo. Promo
- ABC Station 19: Nothing Seems the Same (11/12) Show More
- SEASON PREMIERE
WHEN THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC HITS SEATTLE, THE STATION 19 CREW LEANS ON EACH OTHER FOR SUPPORT ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC’S ‘STATION 19,’ THURSDAY, NOV. 12
‘Grey’s Anatomy”s Chandra Wilson and Kevin McKidd Guest Star
Crossover Premiere Event Begins With ‘Station 19’ Season 4 Premiere at 8/7c Followed by ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Two-Hour Season 17 Premiere at 9/8c
“Nothing Seems the Same” – When the COVID-19 pandemic hits Seattle, the Station 19 crew leans on each other for support. Andy tries to make sense of her mother’s return, while Sullivan settles into a new routine. And it’s all-hands-on-deck when a group of teenagers unintentionally starts a wild fire on the season four premiere of “Station 19,” airing THURSDAY, NOV. 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, DLV) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.
Guest starring are Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt, Patricia DeLeon as Elena, Laura Ceron as Tia Sandra, Noah Alexander Gerry as Joey, BJ Tanner as Tuck, V. Vieux as Rosalind, Jayne Taina as Marsha, Colleen Foy as Inara, Ansel Sluyter-Obidos as Marcus, Jeannie Sakata as Nari, Kenneth Maseroll as Travis’s Dad, Drew Powell as Fowler, Nathan Wallace as Banks, Tess Aubert as Billie, Paul Lee as Kayden, Justin Ellings as Frankie, Matthew Erick White as Conor, Peter Onorati as Snuffy Souza, Jack Conley as Captain Lawrence and Reginald VelJohnson as Charlie.
“Nothing Seems the Same” was written by Kiley Donovan and directed by Paris Barclay. Promo
- SEASON PREMIERE
THE DOCTORS OF GREY SLOAN MEMORIAL ARE FACED WITH LIFE AND DEATH SITUATIONS, NOW ON THE FRONTLINES OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, ON THE SEASON 17 PREMIERE OF ABC’S ‘GREY’S ANATOMY,’ THURSDAY, NOV. 12
‘Station 19”s Jason George, Stefania Spampinato, Barrett Doss, Jay Hayden, Grey Damon, Danielle Savre and Okieriete Onaodowan Guest Star
Crossover Premiere Event Begins With ‘Station 19’ Season 4 Premiere at 8/7c Followed by Two-Hour ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 17 Premiere at 9/8c
“All Tomorrow’s Parties” – In the midst of the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, Grey Sloan Memorial and its surgeons’ lives have been turned upside down. The season 17 premiere picks up one month into the pandemic, and it’s all-hands-on-deck as Meredith, Bailey and the rest of the Grey Sloan doctors find themselves on the frontlines of a new era. Meanwhile, an unintentionally started fire has first responders from Station 19 bringing patients into the hospital for treatment on the “Grey’s Anatomy” season premiere, THURSDAY, NOV. 12 (9:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC.
“The Center Won’t Hold” – Bailey finds herself in the middle of an argument with patients’ families as they await news about their children who were injured in a fire. Winston surprises Maggie, and Amelia and Link try to have some fun as new parents. Teddy learns her colleagues know more than she may like about her relationship woes with Owen, and Richard and Koracick go at it during the second hour of the “Grey’s Anatomy” season 17 premiere, THURSDAY, NOV. 12 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
Guest starring in “All Tomorrow’s Parties” is Jason George as Ben Warren, Stefania Spampinato as Dr. Carina Deluca, Jaicy Elliot as Taryn Helm, Zaivier Sinnett as Zander Perez Barrett Doss as Victoria Hughes, Jay Hayden as Travis Montgomery, Grey Damon as Jack, Danielle Savre as Maya, Okieriete Onaodowan as Dean, Louis Ozawa as Steve Lee, Linda Park as Deborah Lee, TJ Thyne as Aaron Morris, BJ Tanner as Tuck Jones and V. Vieux as Rosalind.
Guest starring in “The Center Won’t Hold” is Debbie Allen as Catherine Fox, Alex Landi as Nico Kim, Zaivier Sinnett as Zander Perez, Louis Ozawa as Steve Lee, Linda Park as Deborah Lee, TJ Thyne as Aaron Morris and Justin Ellings as Frankie Morris.
“All Tomorrow’s Parties” was written by Andy Reaser and Lynee E. Litt, and directed by Debbie Allen.
“The Center Won’t Hold” was written by Andy Reaser and Jase Miles-Perez, and directed by Debbie Allen. Promo
- Acorn TV The South Westerlies – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- When a small coastal town in the south-west of Ireland is earmarked for a Norwegian-owned wind farm, it’s not just the spectacular scenery that’s under pressure. For a single working mother, tasked with going undercover to bring the project home, her eco-battle is compounded by the return of a crinkly-eyed surfer with an unmistakable resemblance to her teenage son. This comic drama filming on location in Ireland features a rich cast including Orla Brady (American Horror Story, Mistresses,) Eileen Walsh (Catastrophe, Women on the Verge) and Patrick Bergin (Red Rock, Patriot Games). Promo
- AMC Fear The Walking Dead – Sunday, November 8, 9:00PM Show More
- HONEY (SEASON 6/EPISODE 5)
Dwight and Sherry want to take down Ginny, but Morgan stands in their way. Promo
- AMC The Walking Dead: World Beyond – Sunday, November 8, 10:12PM Show More
- SHADOW PUPPETS (SEASON 1/EPISODE 6)
A newcomer arrives, offering a deal that creates divisions within the group. Promo
- AMC Soulmates – Monday, November 9, 10:00PM Show More
- THE (POWER) BALLAD OF CAITLIN JONES (SEASON 1/EPISODE 6)
Caitlin’s waited for years for her soulmate match. But what if he’s no good for her? Promo
- Apple TV+ DOUG UNPLUGS – Friday, November 13 Show More
- Hailing from DreamWorks Animation and based on Dan Yaccarino’s “Doug Unplugged” book series, “Doug Unplugs” follows a young robot named Doug who senses there’s more to life than just the facts. While other robots plug in for their daily download, curious Doug unplugs and journeys into the human world, and with his best friend Emma, experiences its wonders firsthand. “Doug Unplugs” is executive produced by Jim Nolan, Aliki Theofilopoulos and Dan Yaccarino, and stars the voice talents of Brandon James Cienfuegos, Kyrie McAlpin, Eric Bauza, Mae Whitman, Leslie David Baker and Becky Robinson. Promo
- BET Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living – Wednesday, November 11, 8:30PM Show More
- REBEL WITH A CAUSE (SEASON 2/EPISODE 5)
Sheriff Luckett stops by to have a talk with Jeremy about their kids.
- BET Tyler Perry’s Sistas – Wednesday, November 11, 9:00PM Show More
- THAT LOOK (SEASON 2/EPISODE 6)
Andi tries to move on and consider other men. Calvin needs a place to stay. Danni is angry at Preston. Zac meets someone new.
- WHEN A RUSSIAN BOMBER GOES MISSING WHILE FLYING OVER U.S. SOIL, CALLEN AND SAM MUST TRACK IT DOWN AND SECURE ITS WEAPONS AND INTEL BEFORE THE RUSSIANS ON BOARD DESTROY THE PLANE, ON THE 12TH SEASON PREMIERE OF “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” SUNDAY, NOV. 8
“The Bear” – When a Russian bomber goes missing while flying over U.S. soil, Callen and Sam must track it down in the desert and secure its weapons and intel before the Russians on board destroy the plane. Also, Hetty gives Nell a cryptic assignment, on the 12th season premiere of NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Sunday, Nov. 8 (8:30-9:30 PM, ET/8:00-9:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: R. Scott Gemmill
DIRECTED BY: Dennis Smith Promo
- AS NEW ORLEANS GRAPPLES WITH THE EFFECTS OF COVID-19, PRIDE SENDS TAMMY AND CARTER TO INVESTIGATE A SUSPICIOUS DEATH ABOARD A HUMANITARIAN SHIP OFFSHORE, WHERE SOME CREW MEMBERS ARE INFECTED WITH THE DEADLY DISEASE, ON THE SEVENTH SEASON PREMIERE OF “NCIS: NEW ORLEANS,” SUNDAY, NOV. 8
“Something in the Air, Part I” – As New Orleans grapples with the effects of COVID-19, Pride sends Tammy and Carter to investigate a suspicious death aboard a humanitarian ship offshore, where they learn that some crew members are infected with the deadly disease. Also, Wade is overwhelmed by the high volume in the morgue due to COVID-19, on the seventh season premiere of NCIS: NEW ORLEANS, Sunday, Nov. 8 (9:30-10:30 PM, ET/9:00-10:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY: Jan Nash & Christopher Silber
DIRECTED BY: James Whitmore, Jr. Promo
- CBS S.W.A.T. – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- HONDO, HIS FATHER DANIEL SR. AND HONDO’S TEEN CHARGE DARRYL CONFRONT THE HISTORY OF RACIAL TENSION IN LOS ANGELES SINCE THE RODNEY KING VERDICT IN 1992, ON THE TWO-HOUR FOURTH SEASON PREMIERE OF “S.W.A.T.,” AT A SPECIAL TIME ON WEDNESDAY, NOV. 11
Guest Stars Include Donald Dash as 17-Year-Old Hondo and Rico E. Anderson as Younger Daniel Sr.
Episode Written by Executive Producer Aaron Rahsaan Thomas
“3 Seventeen Year Olds” – Hondo, his father Daniel Sr. (Obba Babatundé) and his teen charge Darryl (Deshae Frost) confront the history of racial tension in Los Angeles between law enforcement and the Black community, through flashbacks to the city in 1992 following the Rodney King verdict. Also, the SWAT team pursues El Diablo’s scattered drug cartel hiding in the city and a Jihadist group detonating bombs in coordinated attacks, in the first part of the two-hour fourth season premiere of S.W.A.T., Wednesday, Nov. 11 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Guest stars include Donald Dash as 17-year-old Hondo and Rico E. Anderson as younger Daniel Sr. Episode written by executive producer Aaron Rahsaan Thomas.
SWAT ACTS AS A DOMESTIC SURVEILLANCE UNIT FOR THE CIA TO CONFIRM WHETHER AN INTERNATIONAL CRIME LORD HAS RESURFACED IN LOS ANGELES AFTER BEING OFF-GRID FOR YEARS, ON THE TWO-HOUR FOURTH SEASON PREMIERE OF “S.W.A.T.,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 11
“Stakeout” – The SWAT team acts as a domestic surveillance unit for the CIA to confirm whether an international crime lord has resurfaced in Los Angeles after being off-grid for years. Also, Tan’s mother, Chan Fei (Susan Chuang), is a victim of racial discrimination, and Hondo encounters his ex-girlfriend Nichelle (Rochelle Aytes), for the first time since their breakup, in the second part of the two-hour fourth season premiere of S.W.A.T., Wednesday, Nov. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
WRITTEN BY (“3 Seventeen Year Olds”): Aaron Rahsaan Thomas
WRITTEN BY (“Stakeout”): Kent Rotherham
DIRECTED BY (“3 Seventeen Year Olds” and “Stakeout”): Billy Gierhart Promo
- CBS YOUNG SHELDON – Thursday, November 12 Show More
- SHELDON VOLUNTEERS AT A TRAIN MUSEUM, ON “YOUNG SHELDON,” THURSDAY, NOV. 12
“A Docent, A Little Lady and a Bouncer Named Dalton” – Sheldon gets a summer job at the local train museum. Also, George and Missy bond when Missy embarks on a new stage of womanhood, and Georgie discovers Mary’s guilty pleasure, on YOUNG SHELDON, Thursday, Nov. 12 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
STORY BY: Steven Molaro & Steve Holland & Tara Hernandez
TELEPLAY BY: Maria Ferrari & Jeremy Howe & Connor Kilpatrick
DIRECTED BY: Alex Reid Promo
- CBS B POSITIVE – Thursday, November 12 Show More
- WHEN DREW’S CONDITION WORSENS, HE NEEDS TO MAKE SURE GINA IS STILL SERIOUS ABOUT DONATING HER KIDNEY AND WINDS UP MAKING HER AN OFFER SHE CAN’T REFUSE, ON “B POSITIVE,” THURSDAY, NOV. 12
“Die Alysis” – When Drew’s condition worsens, he needs to make sure Gina is still serious about donating her kidney and winds up making her an offer she can’t refuse, on B POSITIVE, Thursday, Nov. 12 (8:31-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
STORY BY: Heide Perlman
TELEPLAY BY: Greg Malins and Darrin Bragg
DIRECTED BY: James Burrows Promo
- CBS MOM – Thursday, November 12 Show More
- BONNIE AND ADAM REGRET SPENDING THEIR FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WITH MARJORIE AND HER NEW BEAU, AND JILL’S ATTEMPT AT A GOOD DEED BECOMES A MORAL DILEMMA, ON “MOM,” THURSDAY, NOV. 12
Peter Onorati Guest Stars as Marjorie’s Boyfriend, Wayne
“Smitten Kitten and a Tiny Boo-Boo Error” – Bonnie and Adam regret spending their first wedding anniversary with Marjorie and her new beau, Wayne (Peter Onorati). Also, Jill’s attempt at a good deed becomes a moral dilemma, on MOM, Thursday, Nov. 12 (9:01-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
STORY BY: Alissa Neubauer, Adam Chase and Chelsea Myers
TELEPLAY BY: Gemma Baker, Ilana Wernick and Anne Flett-Giordano
DIRECTED BY: James Widdoes
- CBS THE UNICORN – Thursday, November 12 Show More
- WADE IS DETERMINED TO LOCATE THE WOMAN HE HAD AN INSTANT CONNECTION WITH AFTER MEETING HER IN A PARKING LOT, ON THE SECOND SEASON PREMIERE OF “THE UNICORN,” THURSDAY, NOV. 12
Natalie Zea Recurs This Season as Shannon, the Mystery Woman Wade Met in a Parking Lot
“There’s Something About Whoever-She-Was” – After Wade has an instant connection with a woman he met briefly in a parking lot, he’s determined to find her again. Also, Michelle waits to hear from the colleges she applied to for her business degree, and Natalie tries to convince Wade she’s old enough to get her ears pierced, on the second season premiere of THE UNICORN, Thursday, Nov. 12 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Natalie Zea recurs this season as Shannon, the mystery woman.
WRITTEN BY: Bill Martin
DIRECTED BY: John Hamburg Promo
- “Die Trying” (SEASON 3/ EPISODE 5)
After reuniting with what remains of Starfleet and the Federation, the U.S.S. Discovery and its crew must prove that a 930 year old crew and starship are exactly what this new future needs. Promo
- The CW Pandora – Sunday, November 8 Show More
- “Pay In Blood” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)
BROTHERS IN ARMS – Xander (Oliver Dench), Ralen (Ben Radcliffe), and Jett (Akshay Kumar) help defend a mining colony in the Outer Rim that is under constant siege from Sumi Pirates. Meanwhile, back at the Academy, Jax (Priscilla Quintana) is recruited by Osborn (Noah Huntley) for a secret mission. Tina Casciani, Nicole Mavromatis and Vikash Bhai also star. Buddy Giovinazzo directed the episode written by Thomas P. Vitale (#206). Original airdate 11/8/2020. Promo
- The CW Swamp Thing – Tuesday, November 10 Show More
- “Drive All Night” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLSV) (HDTV)
THE GHOSTS AROUND US – Haunted by the ghost of her childhood friend, Abby (Crystal Reed) is forced to confront both her past with the Sunderlands, as well as the dark forces at play in Marais. When Abby’s life is threatened, Swamp Thing (Derek Mears) uses his abilities to save her, but it’s Matt (Henderson Wade), who ultimately, saves the day, further isolating Swamp Thing from the human world. The episode was directed by Greg Beeman and written by Franklin Rho (#105). The CW broadcast date airdate 11/10/2020. Every episode of SWAMP THING will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.COM the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log in or authentication required. Promo
- The CW Tell Me A Story – Tuesday, November 10 Show More
- “Number One Fan” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLSV) (HDTV)
THE TRUTH – Ashley (Natalie Alyn Lind) finds the inspiration to make music again while others begin to notice her blossoming connection to Beau (Eka Darville). Simone (Ashley Madekwe) enlists Jackson’s (Matt Lauria) help as she seeks the truth behind her father’s trust and Veronica’s (guest star Garcelle Beauvais) scheming. Olivia (guest star Danielle Campbell) questions Tucker (Paul Wesley) about his motives, ultimately resurfacing painful memories for them both (#204). Also starring Odette Annable and Carrie-Anne Moss. The episode was written by Hollie Overton and directed by David Grossman. Original airdate 11/10/2020. Every episode of TELL ME A STORY will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.com the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required. Promo
- The CW Devils – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- “Episode 6” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LSV) (HDTV)
THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS PAST – Massimo (Alessandro Borghi) makes a deal with Vicky (guest star Lorna Brown) to get the secret dossier in exchange for the capture of Duval (Lars Mikkelsen) – international fugitive and head of Subterranea, Sofia’s (Laia Costa) counter-information platform. But he aborts the plan when he discovers that he is personally connected to Sofia’s brother’s death. Still ignorant of that fact, Sofia steals the secret dossier and brings it to Massimo. Kasia Smutniak, Malachi Kirby, Paul Chowdhry, Pia Mechler, Harry Michell and Sallie Harmsen. Jan Maria Michelini directed the story by Alessandro Sermoneta, Mario Ruggeri, Elena Bucaccio, Guido Maria Brera, Christopher Lunt & Michael A. Walker and screenplay by Alessandro Sermoneta, Mario Ruggeri (#106). Original airdate 11/11/2020. Promo
- The CW Coroner – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- “The Flipside” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14) (HDTV)
SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING – Jenny helps Detective McAvoy (Roger Cross) with a case from a true crime podcast, but with one big challenge – there is no body. In the midst of solving the cast, Jenny faces a scary truth about the severity of her condition. Meanwhile, Liam’s (Éric Bruneau) parents come to visit, and Kelly continues to get a little too comfortable as the new caretaker for Jenny’s family. Also starring Ehren Kassam, Nicholas Campbell, Graeme Jokic, Andy McQueen and Kiley May. Charles Officer directed the episode written by Seneca Aaron (#206). Original airdate 11/11/2020. Every episode of CORONER will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.com the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required. Promo
- “Inherit the Earth” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
CARRY ON – Everything is on the line as the battle against God (guest star Rob Benedict) continues. A familiar face returns to join the fight. The episode was directed by John Showalter and written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner (#1519). Original airdate 11/12/2020. Promo
- The CW The Outpost – Thursday, November 12 Show More
- “Kill the Rat, Kill the Kinj” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)
LET ME LEAD – Talon (Jessica Green) sets up a sanctuary for the infected while Janzo (Anand Desai-Barochia) and Wren (Izuka Hoyle) conduct research to find a cure. Garret (Jake Stormoen) investigates a cult using human sacrifices. Reece Ritchie and Adam Johnson also star. The episode was written by Jason Faller & Kynan Griffin and directed by Jonathan English (#3A06). Original airdate 11/12/2020. Promo
- Disney Raven’s Home – Friday, November 13, 8:00PM Show More
- TESSCUE ME
Booker and Nia devise a plan to attend their first high school party with Tess without Raven’s knowledge. Back at the party, Tess accepts a dance battle challenge against Mikka, and things get out of hand.
- Disney Zombies: Addison’s Moonstone Mystery – Friday, November 13, 8:25PM Show More
- ZED’S UNDER HER SPELL Promo
Willa (Chandler Kinney) tells Addison (Meg Donnelly) the legend of the secret cave while Vanna puts Zed (Milo Manheim) and the other werewolves under her spell!
- Disney Just Roll With It – Friday, November 13, 8:30PM Show More
- THE PREVENTERS DIRECTIVE: PART TWO: THE END PART
At the request of Sir Liam Gooch, The Preventers band together to stop Norvin Schnuckle from ruining the town’s bicentennial celebration.
- DisneyXD LEGO Marvel Avengers: Climate Conundrum – Sunday, November 8, 9:00PM Show More
- Friends And Foes (Episode 2)
Through their combined effort, the Avengers are close to defeating AIM and saving Tony’s Weather Machine when a mysterious villain surfaces to turn the tide on the heroes. Promo
- FOX THE SIMPSONS – Sunday, November 8 Show More
- “THE SIMPSONS” – (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
A VISTOR FROM GREAT BRITAIN FALLS FOR HOMER ON AN ALL-NEW “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, ON FOX
Olivia Colman (“The Crown”) Guest-Voices
When Marge and the kids take a seaside vacation, Homer is unwittingly tempted by a British femme fatale in the all-new “The 7 Beer Itch” episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Nov. 8 (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3115) (TV-PG D, L, V)
Guest Voice Cast: Olivia Colman as Lily
- FOX BLESS THE HARTS – Sunday, November 8 Show More
- “BLESS THE HARTS” – (8:31-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
PA: Viewer Discretion is advised.
JENNY BECOMES THE NIGHT MANAGER AT THE LAST SUPPER ON AN ALL-NEW “BLESS THE HARTS” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, ON FOX
Joe Buck Guest-Voices
Jenny is faced with rowdy clientele when she becomes the night manager at The Last Supper. Meanwhile, Betty and Brenda use a Pound Pinchers meeting to practice their comedy routine in the all-new “Pound Pinchers” episode of BLESS THE HARTS airing Sunday, Nov. 8 (8:31-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BHR-203) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
Guest Voice Cast: Kumail Nanjiani as Jesus; Emily Spivey as Louise; Drew Tarver as Randy and Eddie; Andy Bobrow as Bud; Joe Buck as Joe Buck; Jillian Bell as Beverly; Andy Bobrow as Shirtless Dude; Maya Rudolph as Leigh-Ann; Kristen Wiig as Danica; Jeremy Rowley as Larry, Man At Door, and Paramedic; Ike Barinholtz as Wolf Guy; Emily Spivey as Old Person
- FOX BOB’S BURGERS – Sunday, November 8 Show More
- “BOB’S BURGERS” – (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
TINA GOES ON A POWER TRIP ON AN ALL-NEW “BOB’S BURGERS” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, ON FOX
Jim Gaffigan Guest-Voices
Tina is put in charge of the Wagstaff School time capsule project, but she makes an enemy when she rejects Tammy’s submission. Meanwhile, Bob teases Linda over her inability to whistle in the all-new “Fast Time Capsules at Wagstaff School” episode of BOB’S BURGERS airing Sunday, Nov. 8 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BOB-1003) (TV-PG L)
Guest Voice Cast: Jim Gaffigan as Henry Haber; Brian Huskey as Regular Sized Rudy/Customer; David Herman as Mr. Frond/Mr. Branca/D.J.; Jenny Slate as Tammy; Andy Kindler as Mort; Sarah Baker as Ms. Selbo; Laura Silverman as Andy; Sarah Silverman as Ollie; Bobby Tisdale as Zeke; Aparna Nancherla as Susmita; Damon Wayans Jr. as Arnold
- “FAMILY GUY” – (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
PA: Viewer discretion is advised.
PETER TAKES HIS NEW ROLE AS GODFATHER TO A NEW LEVEL ON AN ALL-NEW “FAMILY GUY” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, ON FOX
When Joe asks Peter to be the godfather to his daughter, Peter commits to his mistaken interpretation of the role so much that he becomes a real gangster in the all-new “La Famiglia Guy” episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Nov. 8 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1803) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
Guest Voice Cast: Rick Dee’s as Peter with Rick Dee’s Voice; John Colella as Don Amnesia; Damien Fahey as Don De-Don-Don, Don Omatopoeia; Josh Robert Thompson as Don Imus; Chris Parnell as Doug; Liam McIntyre as Gordon Ramsay, The Land Don Under
- FOX FILTHY RICH – Monday, November 9 Show More
- “FILTHY RICH” – (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
PA: Viewer Discretion is advised.
A FASHION SHOW BRINGS SISTERS TOGETHER ON AN ALL-NEW “FILTHY RICH” MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, ON FOX
After Margaret gives all the children an ultimatum, Ginger decides to help Rose put on a fashion show to unveil her new collection. Meanwhile, Jason’s bonding with Veronica leads to an unexpected revelation about his brother in the all-new “2 Corinthians 3:17” episode of FILTHY RICH airing Monday, Nov. 9 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FIL-107) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
Guest Cast: Gia Carides as Veronica, Rachel York as Tina Sweet, Cranston Johnson as Luke Taylor, Aqueela Zoll as Rachel, Alanna Ubach as Yopi Candalaria, Kenny Alfonso as Don Bouchard and Thomas Francis Murphy as Hagamond Sheen.
- FOX NEXT – Tuesday, November 10 Show More
- “NEXT” – (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
AGENT SALAZAR TAKES MAJOR PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT HER FAMILY FROM NEXT ON AN ALL-NEW “NEXT” TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, ON FOX
Shea and LeBlanc head to Dartmouth to investigate NEXT’s whereabouts, which are potentially linked to Biomotion Labs. There, they visit LeBlanc’s friend, Professor Richard Pearish (guest star Michael Herzovi) for answers. Meanwhile, Shea, Ethan and Ty take extra precautions to disconnect from electronics and the Internet, and LeBlanc urges Abby to do so, as well, but NEXT complicates their plans in the all-new “FILE #3” episode of NEXT airing Tuesday, Nov. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NEX-103) (TV-14 D, L, V)
Guest Cast: Michael Herzovi as Richard Pearish
- FX Fargo – Sunday, November 8, 10:00PM Show More
- THE NADIR (SEASON 4/EPISODE 8)
Loy plays with fire, Josto wears his heart on his sleeve, Oraetta makes a surprising discovery and Deafy closes in on Zelmare and Swanee. Promo
- Hallmark CHRISTMAS WITH THE DARLINGS – Sunday, November 8, 8:00PM Show More
- Just before the holidays Jessica Lew (Law) is ending her tenure as the assistant to her wealthy boss to use her recently earned law degree within his company, but offers to help his charming, younger brother (Marks) as he looks after his orphaned nieces and nephew over Christmas. Promo
- Hallmark THE CHRISTMAS BOW – Sunday, November 8, 10:00PM Show More
- When an accident puts her music dreams on hold, a gifted violinist (Micarelli) reconnects with an old family friend (Rady), who helps her heal and find love during the holidays. Promo
- Hallmark CHRISTMAS IN VIENNA – Saturday, November 14, 8:00PM Show More
- Jess (Drew), a concert violinist whose heart just isn’t in it anymore, goes to Vienna for a performance. While there, she finds the inspiration she has been missing, and a new love. Promo
- Hallmark MEET ME AT CHRISTMAS – Saturday, November 14, 10:00PM Show More
- When Joan’s (Bell) son’s wedding planner unexpectedly quits, she must coordinate his Christmas Eve wedding with the help of Beau (Deklin), the bride’s uncle. As they work alongside each other they discover their fates and pasts are intertwined. Promo
- HBO The Undoing – Sunday, November 8, 9:00PM Show More
- DO NO HARM (SEASON 1/EPISODE 3)
Grace hears Jonathan’s side of the story and finds herself being followed by someone close to Elena. Promo
- HBO Industry – Monday, November 9, 10:00PM Show More
- INDUCTION (SEASON 1/EPISODE 1)
Series premiere. Five young graduates do whatever it takes to make themselves indispensable at preeminent London investment bank Pierpoint & Co. As hungry outsider Harper grapples with a decision that will gravely affect her future at the bank, she and party-boy Robert take very different approaches to their first few weeks in the bank. Meanwhile, Yasmin braves the unchecked disrespect of her superiors, and Hari’s unhealthy work habits raise company-wide red flags. Promo
- Hulu A Teacher – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- A Teacher, an upcoming miniseries starring Kate Mara and Nick Robinson, examines the complexities and consequences of an illegal relationship between Claire Wilson (Kate Mara), a young teacher at a suburban Texas high school, and her student, Eric Walker (Nick Robinson). Promo
- IMDb TV ALEX RIDER (UNITED KINGDOM – Friday, November 13 Show More
- IMDb TV and Amazon Prime Video have secured the exclusive U.S., Germany, Austria and Latin America rights to Alex Rider, a new coming of age spy-thriller series based on Point Blanc, the second novel in the Alex Rider franchise, which has become a global phenomenon selling over 20 million copies worldwide. Alex Rider will premiere on IMDb TV in the U.S. on Nov. 13 and on Prime Video in Germany and Austria on August 7 and across Latin America later this year. Produced by Eleventh Hour Films and Sony Pictures Television, which also distributes worldwide, the series stars Otto Farrant as Alex Rider, a London based teenager who has unknowingly been trained since childhood for the dangerous world of espionage. Pressured to help investigate his uncle’s death, and how it connects to the assassination of two high-profile billionaires, Alex reluctantly assumes a new identity and goes undercover in a remote boarding school called Point Blanc. Isolated far above the snowline in the French Alps, Point Blanc claims to set the troubled teenage children of the ultra-rich back onto the right track. As Alex digs deeper, he discovers the students are in fact the subjects of a disturbing plan which Alex will have to risk his life to stop. Promo
- Lifetime A VERY CHARMING CHRISTMAS TOWN – Sunday, November 8, 8:00PM Show More
- City girl and travel and lifestyle blogger, Aubrey Lang (Natalie Hall), goes to the little town of Solvang for her next holiday vlog piece after it’s voted Most Christmassy Town in the USA. She soon meets Sawyer Larsen (Jon Prescott), a local community coordinator and chocolate shop owner assigned to show her around the small town. At first, the unlikely pairing is at odds but soon start to fall for each other amidst the twinkling lights of the romantic little Danish village. A Very Charming Christmas Town is produced by The Ninth House and Nicely Entertainment. Jake Helgren directed and wrote the script and Vanessa Shapiro and Lars Lindstrom serve as executive producers. Promo
- Lifetime CHRISTMAS ON THE VINE – Friday, November 13, 8:00PM Show More
- Brooke (Julianna Guill), a young marketing executive, goes back to her hometown excited to relive her Christmas memories, while helping a struggling family-owned winery. Her marketing assignment involves an unlikely partnership with Tyler (Jon Corr), the charismatic, yet stubborn owner of the winery. Brooke quickly learns that the town’s Christmas spirit has disappeared due to a wine conglomerate buying out all of the local wineries. Determined to bring Christmas back to the town, Brooke and Tyler work together and discover they share more than a love for wine. Christmas on the Vine is produced by Lighthouse Pictures in association with The Kaufman Company with Paul A. Kaufman, Shawn Williamson, Jonathan Shore and Jamie Goehring serving as executive producers. Paul A. Kaufman directs from a script by Duane Poole.
- Lifetime CHRISTMAS ON WHEELS – Saturday, November 14, 8:00PM Show More
- Ashley (Tiya Sircar) returns to her small hometown to care of her uncle who recently broke his ankle. When she learns that he has sold her Mom’s vintage red convertible, a car that holds many wonderful Christmas memories for Ashley, she is disappointed. But with the help of Duncan (Michael Xavier), her uncle’s attorney, Ashley is reunited with the car and restores it to its former glory, and fills it up with gifts for the community – just as her mother used to do. As she reconnects with happy Christmas memories, she feels torn about her plans to return to the big city and what she may be leaving behind. Christmas on Wheels is produced by Johnson Production Group in association with Christmas Wheels Productions. Timothy O. Johnson and Andrew Erin serve as executive producers. Marita Grabiak directs from a script by Tammy Klembith & George Klembith and Barbara Kymlicka. Promo
- LMN YOUNG, STALKED AND PREGNANT – Saturday, November 14, 8:00PM Show More
- High school senior Audrey, (Taylor Blackwell, My Daughter’s Psycho Friend) is accepted at a top university when she finds herself pregnant by her boyfriend Sam (Cody Sulek, Party Mom), who insists on marriage and a family. But when Audrey makes plans for the future without him, Sam and his mother Casey (Tanya Clarke, Birthmother’s Betrayal) decide to take matters into their own hands. Promo
- NBC “THIS IS US””CHANGES” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/10/2020 (09:00PM – 10:01PM) (Tuesday) : Kevin and Madison navigate their engagement as Kate and Toby take a big step in their adoption journey. Jack and Rebecca brace for puberty. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “TRANSPLANT””BIRTH AND REBIRTH” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/10/2020 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Tuesday) : Bashir attends to a worried couple at the hospital expecting their first child. Dr. Bishop puts Mags to the test by evaluating her performance in the emergency department. Theo is unpleasantly surprised by an unhappy patient. Dr. Atwater gives June an interesting case to evaluate. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “CHICAGO MED””WHEN DID WE BEGIN TO CHANGE” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/11/2020 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : In the season six premiere, the entire staff at Chicago Med adjusts to the new normal of the pandemic. Dr. Choi, Dr. Lanik and April fight on the front lines. Dr. Halstead and Hannah face a troubling reality. Dr. Charles tries to clear the air with his daughter following recent developments. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “CHICAGO FIRE””RATTLE SECOND CITY” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/11/2020 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Wednesday) : In the season 9 premiere, Firehouse 51 welcomes a new member to the team, whose presence could provide some complications. Brett’s leadership shines during a scary call. Boden sees great potential in Kidd and proposes an idea that could have lasting repercussions. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “CHICAGO PD””FIGHTING GHOSTS” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/11/2020 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : SEASON PREMIERE. The team responds to the shooting of a 5-year-old girl and they must work the case while facing new obstacles that come from the heightened attention on police reform. Atwater is targeted by a group of officers who want to hurt him for standing against the blue wall. Voight questions whether he’s cut out for a new form of policing as he manages oversight from the CPD’s deputy superintendent. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “SUPERSTORE””FLOOR SUPERVISOR” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/12/2020 (08:00PM – 08:30PM) (Thursday) : TV-14
– TBA Promo
- 11/12/2020 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Thursday) : SEASON PREMIERE – When the squad tries to solve an assault in Central Park, they are hampered by their own blind spots and a community that is losing trust in the police. Starring Mariska Hargitay, Ice T, Kelli Giddish, Peter Scanavino, Jamie Gray Hyder and Demore Barnes. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “THE BLACKLIST””ROANOKE” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/13/2020 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Friday) : Red directs the Task Force to investigate Roanoke, a legendary criminal who orchestrates elaborate extractions. Meanwhile, Liz works to hatch a secret plan with her mother, Katarina Rostova (guest star Laila Robins). TV-14 Promo
- Netflix DASH & LILY – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- A whirlwind Christmas romance builds as cynical Dash and optimistic Lily trade notes in a book they pass back and forth in locations around New York. Promo
- Netflix TRASH TRUCK – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- Six-year-old Hank and his best buddy — a honking, snorting trash truck — go on lots of fun adventures, from learning to fly to visiting the dentist. Promo
- Netflix THE LIBERATOR – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- A diverse, dedicated, rough-and-tumble squad of soldiers spearheads the Allied invasion of Italy during World War II. Based on true events. Promo
- Netflix THE MINIONS OF MIDAS – Friday, November 13 Show More
- A millionaire publisher gets a blackmail note — his decision can mean life or death. Inspired by a Jack London story but set in contemporary Madrid. Promo
- Nickleodeon THE ASTRONAUTS – Friday, November 13 Show More
- Nickelodeon enters orbit for an epic hour-long premiere event of The Astronauts, the network’s first co-production with Imagine Kids+Family. The brand-new live-action series follows a group of kids who embark on the adventure of a lifetime when they are mistakenly launched into space. The Astronauts is executive produced by Imagine Entertainment Executive Chairmen Brian Grazer and Ron Howard, and Imagine Kids+Family President Stephanie Sperber. The series is created by Daniel Knauf (Carnivàle, The Blacklist), who also serves as writer and executive producer. The first two episodes of The Astronauts premiere back-to-back on Friday, Nov. 13, at 7 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon. In the hour-long premiere of The Astronauts, the spacecraft Odyssey II is set to launch on a mission to retrieve a foreign object that could potentially save mankind. The plan quickly goes awry when five untrained kids use their parents’ security clearances to sneak onto the empty ship. Soon after they board, the onboard AI system triggers the launch sequence. Unable to stop the ship from blasting off, the kids must assume their new role as astronauts and brave harrowing tasks, as their parents rush to find a way to take control of the situation. Promo
- PBS Roadkill – Sunday, November 8, 9:00PM Show More
- Episode 2
Promoted to justice minister, Peter deals with a prison riot and alarming contacts from a stranger. Promo
- PBS Cobra on Masterpiece – Sunday, November 8, 10:00PM Show More
- EPISODE 6
Sutherland has no choice but to fight for his career; Chaos envelopes the streets as riots happen.
- Peacock The Mighty Ones – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- In every backyard, a secret world exists filled with tiny creatures. The Mighty Ones follows the hilarious adventures of a group of creatures: a twig, a pebble, a leaf and a strawberry. These best friends, self-named “The Mighty Ones,” live in an unkempt backyard belonging to a trio of equally unkempt humans whom they mistake for gods. Despite their diminutive stature, The Mighty Ones are determined to live life large and always have fun in their wild world. Promo
- Showtime The Good Lord Bird – Sunday, November 8, 9:00PM Show More
- JESUS IS WALKIN’ (SEASON 1/EPISODE 6)
The plan to seize the nation’s largest armory at Harper’s Ferry is finally put into action, but a crucial mistake by Onion threatens the success of the entire operation. John Brown’s army takes hostages, grabbing the attention of an angry mob and local militia, and with shots firing, Onion is sent out to get reinforcements. Promo
- Showtime MOONBASE 8 – Sunday, November 8, 11:00PM Show More
- SHOWTIME announced today that the new half-hour comedy series MOONBASE 8, starring Emmy(R) nominee Fred Armisen (Portlandia), Tim Heidecker (Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!) and Golden Globe(R) and Academy Award(R) nominee John C. Reilly (Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story), will premiere on Sunday, November 8 at 11 p.m. ET/PT. The series is created, written and executive produced by Armisen, Heidecker, Reilly and Emmy nominee Jonathan Krisel (Baskets), who also serves as series director. Set in the isolated desert of Winslow, Arizona at NASA’s Moon Base Simulator, MOONBASE 8 follows eager astronauts Skip (Armisen), Rook (Heidecker) and their leader Cap (Reilly) as they attempt to qualify for their first lunar mission. While working vigorously to complete their training, a series of unexpected circumstances forces the astronauts to question their own mental sanity, trust in each other and whether or not they’re cut out for space travel .Promo
- Starz The Spanish Princess – Sunday, November 8, 8:00PM Show More
- PLAGUE (SEASON 2/EPISODE 5)
When the plague hits London, the court flees to Hampton Court but Maggie and Thomas More remain in the empty and surprisingly romantic palace. Promo
- TBS The Misery Index – Tuesday, November 10, 10:30PM Show More
- CONFIRMED URINE (SEASON 2/EPISODE 13)
Q and Sal dress each other up in a dare both of them regret, a karaoke queen finds out what puppy pee tastes like, and Murr pleasures an old man’s big toe, all on this weird and wonderful episode of The Misery Index. Promo
- UPTv A Ring For Christmas – Sunday, November 8, 7:00PM Show More
- Spoiled single girl Angie Moore gets cut off 25 days before Christmas. When she discovers the existence of a sizable trust fund that she will inherit once she gets married, Angie decides to find a man to marry – by Christmas. Promo
- ABC AFV: 3103 (11/8) Show More
- IT’S AN EVENING OF KITCHEN CATASTROPHES AND BIRTHDAY PARTY MISHAPS ON AN ALL-NEW EPSIODE OF ABC’S ‘AFV,’ SUNDAY, NOV. 8
“3103” – Catch kitchen catastrophes, featuring a little boy who gets pancake mix everywhere, including all over the dog; a teen who pranks her father into thinking she broke their brand-new television; and birthday party mishaps on a new episode of “America’s Funniest Home Videos,” SUNDAY, NOV. 8 (7:00-8:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG)
- ABC Supermarket Sweep: Where’s Your Basket At? (11/8) Show More
- RACE YOU TO THE TELEVISION TO WATCH A BRAND-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘SUPERMARKET SWEEP’ AIRING SUNDAY, NOV. 8
Two-Time Emmy(R) Nominee and Comedienne Leslie Jones Hosts
“Where’s Your Basket At?” – Grab your groceries and race to the couch to catch an all-new episode of “Supermarket Sweep” with host Leslie Jones, airing SUNDAY, NOV. 8 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L)
- ABC Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: In the Hot Seat: Joel McHale and Food Truck Owner Tom Miller (11/8) Show More
- A FOOD TRUCK OWNER IMPACTED BY THE PANDEMIC GOES ALL IN ON A NEW EPISODE OF ‘WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE,’ AIRING SUNDAY, NOV. 8
“In the Hot Seat: Joel McHale and Food Truck Owner Tom Miller” – Joel McHale continues his winning streak for the charity Groundswell, and Food Truck Owner Tom Miller plays for the $1 million prize on an all-new episode of “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire,” SUNDAY, NOV. 8 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
- ABC Card Sharks: 204 (11/8) Show More
- CAN THE CONTESTANTS BREAK THE BANK OR WILL THEY LOSE IT ALL? FIND OUT ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘CARD SHARKS,’ SUNDAY, NOV. 8
“204” – Host Joel McHale is joined by contestants biologist Parth Jhaveri (hometown: Walnut, California) and Carla Dominguez (hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania), a substitute teacher who also sings in a cover band, in addition to John Jeon (hometown: Glendale, California), a former VIP butler, and grandmother Felonda Parker (hometown: Fontana, California), on an all-new episode of “Card Sharks,” airing SUNDAY, NOV. 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L)
- ABC Dancing With The Stars: Icons Night (11/9) Show More
- PAYING TRIBUTE TO THEIR FAVORITE MUSIC ICONS, SEVEN CELEBRITY AND PRO-DANCER COUPLES FACE ELIMINATION AS THEY COMPETE ANOTHER WEEK FOR THE COVETED MIRRORBALL TROPHY ON ABC’S ‘DANCING WITH THE STARS,’ MONDAY, NOV. 9
“Icons Night” – Honoring their favorite musical icons, seven celebrity and pro-dancer couples will dance to the famous artists’ songs and face elimination as they compete for this season’s ninth week live, MONDAY, NOV. 9 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
- ABC The Bachelorette: 1605 (11/10) Show More
- IT’S TAYSHIA’S TIME TO SHINE!
FAN FAVORITE TAYSHIA ADAMS IS READY TO FIND HER HAPPY ENDING AS SHE MEETS HER ENTHUSIASTIC SUITORS ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ TUESDAY, NOV. 10
Clare and Dale Reveal How Their Red-Hot Romance Started
“1605” – Tayshia Adams, a huge fan favorite from “The Bachelor” and “Bachelor in Paradise,” has arrived to find the love of her life. Just when she is ready to begin her journey, another surprise arrives – more men are added to the 16 remaining bachelors who are excited to get to know her. The competition for Tayshia’s heart heats up, but one man is struggling with his enduring feelings for Clare. Clare and her fiancé, Dale, have a heart-to-heart chat with Chris Harrison as they try to explain the thunderbolt that hit both of them simultaneously. Brendan captures the first one-on-one date with Tayshia, but although he is eager to make a deeper connection, he is worried that baggage from a past relationship might put an end to his romantic prospects before the night is over on “The Bachelorette,” TUESDAY, NOV. 10 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL)
- ABC Country Strong 2020: Countdown To The CMA Awards (11/10) Show More
- ‘COUNTRY STRONG 2020: COUNTDOWN TO THE CMA AWARDS’ AIRS TUESDAY, NOV. 10, ON ABC
Robin Roberts Presents a Look at the Year That Has Changed the Country and the Country Music Community in Hour-Long Special
Special Appearances by CMA Awards Hosts Reba McEntire and Darius Rucker, Luke Bryan, Little Big Town, Ashley McBryde, Maren Morris, Lionel Richie, Keith Urban and More
On the eve of Country Music’s Biggest Night(TM), ABC will air its 12th annual pre-CMA Awards special, “Country Strong 2020: Countdown To The CMA Awards,” TUESDAY, NOV. 10 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST). This year, we take an unfiltered look at how current events have impacted the country music community and how the industry is moving forward.
The hour-long special includes interviews and appearances by some of country music’s biggest stars, including Kelsea Ballerini, Kelleigh Bannen, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Bobby Bones, Vince Gill, Little Big Town, Mickey Guyton, Maren Morris, Lionel Richie and Little Big Town, as well as Keith Urban and many more.
- ABC The 54th Annual CMA Awards (11/11) Show More
- REBA McENTIRE AND DARIUS RUCKER SET TO HOST ‘THE 54TH ANNUAL CMA AWARDS’
Country Music’s Biggest Night(TM) to Broadcast Live From Nashville Wednesday, Nov. 11, on ABC
McEntire and Rucker Reveal News Live on ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’
The Country Music Association has revealed that Country Music superstars and previous CMA Awards winners Reba McEntire and Darius Rucker will host “The 54th Annual CMA Awards” live from Nashville on WEDNESDAY, NOV. 11 (8:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Country Music’s Biggest Night(TM) will take place from Music City Center in downtown Nashville and will feature the biggest artists and performances in Country Music. McEntire and Rucker came together to announce the news live this morning on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
- ABC Shark Tank: 1204 (11/13) Show More
- EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF KIND, DANIEL LUBETZKY, RETURNS TO THE TANK ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘SHARK TANK,’ FRIDAY, NOV. 13
“1204” – An Iraq war veteran from Baltimore, Maryland, tries to work out a deal with the Sharks for her unique fitness system intended to help one train like a hero. A husband and wife from Ossining, New York, share their high-tech headband designed to provide the brain with a boost of energy. A mother-and-son duo from Houston, Texas, try and keep the party going as they introduce their festive party hats, while an entrepreneur from Sonoma, California, tries to sweeten the deal and save the bees as he pitches his wine made from honey on “Shark Tank,” FRIDAY, NOV. 13 (8:00-9:01 p.m. EST), on ABC.
In a “Shark Tank” update, season 11 entrepreneur Jenny Goldfarb updates viewers on how her vegan deli meat company, Unreal Deli, has pivoted to retail with some help from investor Mark Cuban, as well as sharing a very personal story related to COVID-19.
The Sharks in this episode are Mark Cuban, Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec and recurring Shark Daniel Lubetzky.
A TV parental guideline will be assigned to this program at a later date.
- ABC 20/20 (11/13) Show More
- 20/20 Reports on the Disappearance of Wife and Mother Susan Powell and the Stunning Twist Involving Her Two Sons That No One Saw Coming
Program Features New Interviews With Family, Friends and Law Enforcement
Where is Susan Powell? That’s the question still haunting friends and family over a decade after the wife and mother vanished without a trace from her Utah home. An all-new “20/20” reports on the mysterious case, including Susan’s secret will that may have been a clue to solving the mystery, and the stunning, tragic twist that no one saw coming involving her two sons, over two years after her disappearance. The two-hour program features new interviews with Chuck Cox, Susan’s dad; Denise Cox, Susan’s sister; Kiirsi Hellewell, Susan’s best friend; Jennifer Graves, Susan’s sister-in-law; JoVanna Owings, neighbor and the last person to see Susan before she disappeared; and Ellis Maxwell, the lead detective on the case. “20/20” also features details on the new civil trial and archival ABC interviews with her husband, Josh Powell, and his father, Steven Powell, following Susan’s disappearance in which Steven makes alarming allegations about his relationship with Susan. “20/20” airs Friday, Nov. 13 (9:01–11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
Please note this episode of “20/20” was originally scheduled to air on Friday, Nov. 6. It did not air due to an ABC News special report.
“20/20” is anchored by David Muir and Amy Robach. David Sloan is senior executive producer. Colleen Halpin is senior producer and Joseph Diaz and Scott Engel are producers of this episode.
Airing Friday, November 13, 2020 (9:01 PM-11:00 PM EST) on ABC.
- ABC Saturday Night College Football: Wisconsin at Michigan (11/14) Show More
- SATURDAY NIGHT COLLEGE FOOTBALL Airing Saturday, November 14, 2020 (7:30 PM-11:00 PM EST) Wisconsin (1-0) at Michigan (1-2). From Michigan Stadium.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Potomac – Sunday, November 8, 9:00PM Show More
The ladies head to Madeira, Portugal for some fun and sun, but the distance proves to be too much for Ashley. Karen questions Gizelle’s relationship with Jamal, causing a heated discussion on whether or not Gizelle’s relationship is even real. Things get interesting when Robyn sides with Karen against her fellow green-eyed bandit — causing the two besties to be at odds. Preview
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Orange County – Wednesday, November 11, 9:00PM Show More
- AN UNEXPECTED GUEST Preview
After her explosive meltdown at Shannon’s housewarming party, Braunwyn finds herself trying to make amends and move forward. Braunwyn opens up to Gina about her life-long struggle with alcohol, and their friendship takes a drastic turn. As Jacob experiments with drag, Sophie continues writing her book about dealing with her parents’ divorce leaving Shannon to worry about the effect it had on her daughters.
- Bravo The Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City – Wednesday, November 11, 10:00PM Show More
- WELCOME TO SALT LAKE CITY! Preview
Jen throws a Tongan themed birthday party for her close friend Meredith, but the celebration turns sour when she confronts Mary about insensitive comments made about her family. Also; Heather discovers that her longtime friend from college, Lisa, has been spreading rumors about her; and after years of judgment and scrutiny, Whitney finally has her dream wedding with her dream guy.
- CBS “60 MINUTES” LISTINGS FOR SUNDAY, NOV. 8 Show More
- AMERICA’S STORYTELLER KEN BURNS TELLS “60 MINUTES” THE THEME OF RACE IN HIS WORKS WAS INSTILLED IN HIM AS A CHILD
Filmmaker Ken Burns says issues of race are a theme throughout almost all of his documentaries. Scott Pelley profiles Burns on the next edition of 60 MINUTES Sunday, Nov. 8 (7:30-8:30 PM, ET/7:00-8:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Tonight on 60 Minutes, Bill Whitaker reports from Pennsylvania Preview
ON “60 MINUTES” SUNDAY: GENERAL IN CHARGE OF THE MASSIVE COVID VACCINE DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM WORRIES MANY AMERICANS WON’T TAKE IT
David Martin Gets Access to the Operations Center and the Entire Process from Packaging and Distribution to Tracking and Delivery of the Critical Medicine Preview
The Army general supervising the distribution of maybe the most important medicine in the nation’s history worries that many Americans may not take it. Gen. Gustave Perna is the veteran Army supply officer tasked by the president to supervise the massive distribution of COVID vaccine once it’s FDA approved. He speaks to David Martin and cameras record the moving parts of his critical mission dubbed “Operation Warp Speed” for a 60 MINUTES report to be broadcast Sunday, Nov. 8 (7:30-8:30 PM, ET/7:00-8:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Gen. Perna oversees the planning to distribute doses of vaccine to 300 million Americans, a process that includes drug companies, manufacturing plants, express delivery companies, the creation of syringe kits and “Tiberius,” a custom computer program that will track the whole endeavor. It’s already cost $12 billion and more will be spent down the line, estimates the general. And if the process breaks down, “I hold myself 100% personally accountable to that end,” he tells Martin.
But, he says, it will be the whole country’s fault if citizens shun the shots aimed at stopping a deadly pandemic that has recently picked up speed. “My worst nightmare is that we get vaccines to the American people and they don’t take them. Shame on us.”
Gen. Perna has cause to be worried. Judith Persichilli, the health commissioner in New Jersey, knows it may be hard to get many people to take the vaccine. Even doctors and nurses are reluctant. “We surveyed 2,000 health care individuals, physicians and nurses and we know that over 60% of the physicians said that they would get the vaccine. We know that about 40%of the nurses said that they would line up to get the vaccines,” says Persichilli. The health commissioner knows this is low but is not shocked. “There is a lot of vaccine hesitancy.”
Martin took 60 MINUTES cameras into Gen. Perna’s operation center where his military specialists are orchestrating the plan to get Americas inoculated against COVID-19. Among his biggest challenges are the two-shot doses administered 21 days apart required of the Pfizer vaccine and the fact that this particular drug must be kept at 94 degrees below zero Fahrenheit.
In the operations center, one staffer explains how contingencies for such obstacles are being worked out. “The Virgin Islands has already reported in that they don’t have ultra-cold freezers,” says MarionWhicker, deputy chief of supply, production and distribution. “But what we do know is that we can very quickly move dry ice from Puerto Rico,” she says.
Says Gen Perna, “At the end of the day, shots have to get in arms.”
- CBS THE FBI DECLASSIFIED – Tuesday, November 10 Show More
- ELITE FBI CYBER INVESTIGATORS BRING VIEWERS INSIDE THE TAKEDOWN OF THE MASTERMIND BEHIND A WEBSITE OFFERING DRUGS, GUNS AND MURDER FOR HIRE IN “THE FBI DECLASSIFIED: THE DANGEROUS JOURNEY ON THE SILK ROAD”
Alana De La Garza, Star of CBS’ “FBI” Drama Series, Narrates
Tuesday, Nov. 10, 10:00 PM
In 2011, the FBI became aware of an online black market website, the Silk Road, where users could buy and sell goods, including illegal drugs and weapons. Even murders for hire were offered. The site was run by an individual known only as the Dread Pirate Roberts, named after a character from the classic film “The Princess Bride.” An elite FBI cyber taskforce worked to infiltrate the site and identify its founder: Ross Ulbricht, a 29-year-old computer science engineer.
Now, members of that team take viewers inside the multi-agency investigation that led to his arrest in THE FBI DECLASSIFIED: “Dangerous Journey on the Silk Road” to be broadcast Tuesday, Nov. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM) on the CBS Television Network.
The Silk Road, accessed anonymously by users on the dark web, brought in approximately $1 billion in sales, according to investigators, with Ulbricht making millions by taking a cut of each transaction.
“Silk Road was the Amazon of drug sites,” says FBI Special Agent Milan Patel.
Narrated by Alana De La Garza from CBS’ drama series FBI, “Dangerous Journey on The Silk Road,” follows the investigation that led FBI agents from Iceland to New York to San Francisco in search of the shadowy figure behind the website.
- CBS THE AMAZING RACE – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- TEAMS WHIP UP SOME TASTY TREATS AND COMPETE IN A SERIES OF CARNIVAL GAMES IN PARIS, FRANCE, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 11
“You Don’t Strike Me as a Renaissance Man” – Teams are in Paris, France where they must whip up some tasty treats and make enough Crème Chantilly for four pies, as well as compete in a series of carnival games, on THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Nov. 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host.
- CBS UNDERCOVER BOSS – Friday, November 13 Show More
- THE 10TH SEASON OF “UNDERCOVER BOSS” – Friday, Nov. 13 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
• “Mayor of Shreveport” – Adrian Perkins, mayor of Shreveport, La.
On Dec. 29, 2018, Adrian Perkins was installed as the second-youngest mayor of Shreveport, the third-largest city in Louisiana, with about 200,000 residents. Perkins oversees 13 city departments and approximately 3,000 city employees. He became mayor of his hometown at the age of 33, after graduating from West Point, serving in Iraq and Afghanistan and getting a degree from Harvard Law School.
- CBS COLLEGE FOOTBALL – Saturday, November 14, 6:00PM Show More
- ALABAMA AT LSU
Alabama at LSU. From Tiger Stadium. Adam Zucker hosts college gridiron highlights and analysis with Rick Neuheisel and Brian Jones.
- CBS 48 HOURS – Saturday, November 14 Show More
- 11/14/20 (Sa.) 10:00 PM – A BOXER WHO WAS ATTACKED BY HER HUSBAND AND LEFT FOR DEAD SPEAKS OUT IN SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN “48 HOURS: CHRISTY MARTIN – THE FIGHT OF HER LIFE” Preview
Opponents feared boxer Christy Martin in the ring. However, it was at home where Martin fought her biggest battle – the one for her life. Now, Martin is speaking out for other victims of domestic abuse in 48 HOURS: “Christy Martin – The Fight of Her Life” to be broadcast Saturday, Nov. 14 (10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Martin was a worldwide sensation in the boxing ring and was even on the cover of Sports Illustrated. She won 49 fights and was heading for 50. Away from the ring, however, Martin says she faced a different fight because her husband Jim Martin was abusive and controlling.
“I keep thinking of the people who will watch this and say, ‘How does a woman who’s so powerful … how is she not able to stand up for herself at home,’” asks correspondent David Begnaud.
“I know that people think that. But, I didn’t have the same type of mental strength to overtake him,” Martin responds.
That relationship came to a head on Nov. 23, 2010, when Martin says she told her husband that day she wanted to end the marriage. Jim Martin, she says, beat and stabbed her before pulling a gun. Moments later, he fired one shot into her chest, missing her heart by just inches.
“He starts to beat me. Bam, bam. He’s beating my head,” she recalls. “And bam, just like that, the switch flipped. I told him ‘You cannot kill me.’”
Christy Martin survived that day in their Florida home. Jim Martin would then go on trial for attempted murder. Jim Martin’s attorney maintained it was Christy Martin who attacked her husband, not the other way around. Likewise, prosecutors also wondered whether a jury would believe that a celebrated boxer would be beaten by her husband.
48 HOURS and Begnaud report on Martin’s life in boxing, the horrific attack that nearly killed her and how she put her life back together to become an advocate for victims of domestic abuse through interviews with Martin, prosecutors, Jim Martin’s defense attorney and more.
“Finally, I have been able to come … to terms with, I got the 50th win when I got up off the floor Nov. 23, 2010 and got out of my house. That was my 50th win,” Martin says.
Today, she’s using that experience to help others.
“I think it’s a remarkable story because you have a world-famous champion boxer and she could still be in a domestic violence relationship, because that isn’t about physical strength. It’s about mental abuse,” says prosecutor Deborah Barra.
48 HOURS: “Christy Martin – The Fight of Her Life” is produced by Judy Rybak. Danielle Arman is the associate producer. T. Sean Herbert is the location producer. Jud Johnston and George Baluzy are the editors. Peter Schweitzer is the senior producer. Nancy Kramer is the executive story editor. Judy Tygard is the executive producer.
- The CW World’s Funniest Animals – Friday, November 6 Show More
- “Episode 109” – (9:00-9:30 p.m. ET) (TV-PG) (HDTV)
GRAB YOUR FAVORITE FURRY FRIEND AND TAKE A SEAT – Host Elizabeth Stanton (“Popstar This Week”) is joined by the panelists and special guest Danielle Nicolet (“The Flash”) as they observe animals doing the funniest things ever caught on video. On today’s show we’ve got a fish feeding frenzy, a horse playing tetherball, and a pig who can’t seem to get a grip. The episode is produced by David McKenzie, David Martin and Laura McKenzie and directed by Brad Thomas (#109). Original airdate 11/6/2020. Every episode of WORLD’S FUNNIEST ANIMALS will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.com the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required.
- E! Keeping up With the Kardashians – Thursday, November 12, 8:00PM Show More
- Losing it in the Lockdown Preview
Kim has a hard time balancing her professional and parental responsibilities during the quarantine. On the other hand, Khloe comes up with some creative ideas to tackle the boredom. The fam encourages Kendall and Kylie to patch up after their argument in Palm Springs. Well, for more details, check out the recap at the end. In case you are wondering about what goes down in the upcoming episode, we are here to help you with that.
- FOX THE MASKED SINGER – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- “THE MASKED SINGER” – (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
THE “GROUP A” FINALS COMMENCE AND SMACKDOWNS RETURN ON AN ALL-NEW “THE MASKED SINGER” WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, ON FOX
The final three singers from “Group A” take the stage for their final chance at the Super Six. The bottom two singers will face one another in a Smackdown and only two will advance to the Super Six. Play alongside host Nick Cannon and panelists Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke, while this masked bunch of celebrity singers wearing all-new custom-made costumes perform, and America tries to guess who they are. The Season Four celebrity contestants combined have sold more than 281 million records worldwide, appeared in more than 5,120 episodes of television and 204 films, appeared in five Super Bowls, have four stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People. One singer will be unmasked in the all-new “The Group A Finals – The Masked Frontier” episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Nov. 11 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MS-407) (TV-PG L)
- FOX I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE – Wednesday, November 11 Show More
- “I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE” – (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
CAN YOU GUESS WHO THE GOOD SINGERS ARE? ON AN ALL-NEW “I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE” WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, ON FOX
Hosted by Ken Jeong, permanent panelists Cheryl Hines and Adrienne Bailon-Houghton and an additional rotating panel of celebrity detectives must help one contestant tell the difference between good and bad singers, without ever hearing them sing a note. With $100,000 on the line and the celebrity panel by their side, the contestant will attempt to weed out the bad “Secret Voices” from the good, based on a series of clues, interrogation and lip synch challenges. In the end, the singer whom the contestant picks will reveal if they are good or bad in a duet performance with a musical superstar, Jesse McCartney, resulting in an amazing musical collaboration or a totally hilarious train wreck in the all-new “Episode 6: Jesse McCartney, Yvette Nicole Brown, Robin Thicke, Cheryl Hines, Adrienne Houghton” episode of I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE airing Wednesday, Nov. 11 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (VOI-110) (TV-PG D, L)
- FOX THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL – Thursday, November 12 Show More
- **FOX SPORTS**–“THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT” – (7:30 PM-CC ET live/4:30 PM-CC PT live) CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, ON FOX
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
FOX Sports continues its coverage of THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT live from Nissan Stadium, as the Indianapolis Colts take on the Tennessee Titans. THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT airs LIVE Thursday, Nov. 12 (7:30 PM-CC ET live/4:30 PM-CC PT live) on FOX. (TNF-306) (n/a)
- FOX WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN – Friday, November 13 Show More
- WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN – (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN” FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, ON FOX
A unique combination of edge-of-your-seat action, unpredictable drama and world-class athleticism, FOX Sports presents WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN airing Friday, Nov. 13 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. (WWE-2246) (TV-PG D, L, S, V)
- FOX CFB – Saturday, November 14 Show More
- FOX SPORTS** – “FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL” – (8:00 PM-CC ET live/5:00 PM-CC PT live) CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL” SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14, ON FOX
FOX Sports continues its 2020 college football coverage. FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL airs LIVE Saturday, Nov. 14 (8:00 PM-CC ET live/5:00 PM-CC PT live) on FOX. (FSP-2131) (n/a)
- FOX PBC FIGHT CAMP – Saturday, November 14 Show More
- **FOX SPORTS**–“PBC FIGHT CAMP”-(11:30 PM-12:00 AM ET / 10:30-11:00 PM CT / 10:00-10:30 PM MT / 11:00-11:30 PM PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “PBC FIGHT CAMP” SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14, ON FOX
In the first episode of a three-part series, PBC FIGHT CAMP details the lives and training regimen of boxing champions Errol “The Truth” Spence, Jr., and Danny “Swift” Garcia, as they prepare for their highly anticipated match on Saturday, Dec. 5, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX. PBC FIGHT CAMP airs Saturday, Nov. 14 (11:30 PM-12:00 AM ET / 10:30-11:00 PM CT / 10:00-10:30 PM MT / 11:00-11:30 PM PT) on FOX. (FSP-2132) (n/a)
- HBO Real Time With Bill Maher – Friday, November 13, 10:00PM Show More
- REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER 549 (SEASON 18/EPISODE 34)
This week features a one-on-one interview with constitutional law attorney and senior legal adviser for the Trump 2020 campaign, Jenna Ellis. This week’s in-studio panel discussion will include The Atlantic staff writer and author of “Girl Land,” Caitlin Flanagan; and Atlantic Council and Modern War Institute fellow and author of the novel “Devolution,” Max Brooks.
- MTV 2020 MTV EMAs – Sunday, November 8, 7:00PM Show More
- The 2020 MTV EMAs marks its 27th year with one of the biggest nights in global music. With performances by Sam Smith, Maluma, Doja Cat, Zara Larsson, YUNGBLUD, and more. Hosted by Little Mix.
- NBC “SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL””NEW ORLEANS SAINTS AT TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/08/2020 (08:20PM – 11:30PM) (Sunday) : New Orleans Saints (5-2) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-2). From Raymond James Stadium.
- NBC “THE VOICE””THE BATTLES PREMIERE” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/09/2020 (08:00PM – 10:01PM) (Monday) : The “Battle Rounds” begin as the coaches enlist music industry powerhouses Leon Bridges (Team Kelly), Miguel (Team Legend), Kane Brown (Team Blake) and Julia Michaels (Team Gwen) to prepare their artists for a dueling duet. After the vocal face-off, each coach must choose which artist from their team is the strongest to move forward to the “Knockout Rounds.” Each coach has one steal and one save – their saved artist will enter into a Four-Way Knockout. TV-PG
- NBC “WEAKEST LINK””WHOSE SMARTPHONE WISHES IT HAD A SMARTER OWNER?” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/09/2020 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : Emmy winner Jane Lynch hosts a revival of the international game show phenomenon. Eight strangers work as a team to play a high stakes game of trivia. They turn on each other to eliminate the weakest in hopes to win up to a $1 million dollar prize. TV-PG
- NBC “THE VOICE””THE BATTLES PART 2” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/10/2020 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Tuesday) : The “Battle Rounds” continue as the coaches enlist music industry powerhouses Leon Bridges (Team Kelly), Miguel (Team Legend), Kane Brown (Team Blake) and Julia Michaels (Team Gwen) to prepare their artists to go head-to-head in the hopes of advancing to the “Knockout Rounds.” Each coach has one steal and one save – their saved artist will enter into a Four-Way Knockout. TV-PG
- 11/12/2020 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Thursday) : ‘THE PALEY CENTER PRESENTS LAW & ORDER: BEFORE THEY WERE STARS’ LOOKS BACK AT FRANCHISE’S LEGACY OF ACTORS
Hourlong Special Celebrates Thespians Who Got Their Start on Dick Wolf’s Monumental Brand
NEW YORK – Oct. 27, 2020 – Celebrating the influence of one of the most iconic brands in all of television, NBC will air the hourlong special “The Paley Center Presents Law & Order: Before They Were Stars” on Thursday, Nov. 12 at 10 p.m. ET/PT, immediately following the season 22 premiere of “Law & Order: SVU” at 9 p.m.
For an up-and-coming actor, an appearance on a “Law & Order” episode is a rite of passage. Since 1990, more than a few of the attorneys, victims, perpetrators, witnesses, kids, suspects and police of the week have gone on to become some of the biggest television and movie stars in the world.
“Law & Order is one of television’s most legendary brands and has served as a springboard for so many talented actors,” said Maureen J. Reidy, the Paley Center’s President & CEO. “We’re honored to partner with our friends from NBC to present this entertaining look at where some of today’s biggest stars got their first big break.”
The telecast will feature interviews with actors whose roles on “Law & Order” played an instrumental part in shaping their careers, including Ron Cephas Jones, Chris Sullivan and Susan Kelechi Watson (“This Is Us”), Leslie Odom Jr. (“Hamilton”), Michael Imperioli and Aida Turturro (“The Sopranos”), Ariel Winter (“Modern Family”), Abigail Breslin (“Zombieland”) and S. Epatha Merkerson (“Chicago Med”). In addition to the above, several prominent actors who have a “Law & Order” credit or two on their resume will be part of the special, including eight-time Oscar nominee Bradley Cooper.
- NBC “DATELINE””FR3008” ORIGINAL Show More
- 11/13/2020 (09:00PM – 11:00PM) (Friday) :DATELINE NBC EXPANDS TO TWO-HOUR BROADCASTS STARTING THIS FRIDAY
Special Run To Continue Through Summer 2021
This Week, Keith Morrison Goes Inside International Manhunt For Suspect On FBI’s Most Wanted List
All-New Dateline’s “10 Minutes to Sunset” Airs Friday, November 13 at 9 p.m./8 p.m. CT
THE STORY: When pediatric dentist Kendra Hatcher is found dead, police uncover a complex plot as the suspect leads investigators on an international manhunt and is placed on the FBI’s Most Wanted List. Friday’s two-hour Dateline features the lead detective speaking out for the first time, as well as never before seen police interrogation footage.
REPORTED BY: Keith Morrison WHERE: Dallas, Texas
INTERVIEWS WITH: Detective Eric Barnes, Kendra’s brother Neil Hatcher, Teresa Contreras and more.
Dateline NBC is the longest-running series in NBC primetime history and is in its 29th season. Dateline is anchored by Lester Holt and features correspondents Andrea Canning, Josh Mankiewicz, Natalie Morales, Keith Morrison and Dennis Murphy.
- TBS Full Frontal With Samantha Bee – Wednesday, November 11, 10:30pm ET/PT Show More
- Samantha Bee, who like most of the country is still working from home, is broadcasting new episodes from her backyard! Executive Producer Jason Jones, Bee’s husband and quarantine roommate, will film the episode from a socially distant six feet away – and even further away if it’s a better angle for Bee.
- USA Network WWE Monday Night Raw – Monday, November 9, 8:00PM Show More
Action from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando.
- USA Network WWE NXT – Wednesday, November 11, 8:00PM Show More
- 11-11-2020 – TBA
- USA Network Chrisley Knows Best – Thursday, November 12, 10:00PM Show More
- FAYE’S PIG ADVENTURE
Todd decides to bring down the neighborhood drug dealer while Faye goes into the truffle business.
- USA Network Miz & Mrs – Thursday, November 12, 10:31PM Show More
- BABY MOON OR BUST
Maryse tries to talk to her husband to go on a babymoon; Mike takes a risk on a $10k toy.
- REBROADCAST OF NCIS AIRING SUNDAY, NOV. 8
“Yankee White” – Aboard Air Force One a Naval officer dies after eating with the Potus, then a Marine officer (connected with AF1) also dies in Georgetown in the same way. Abby identifies the cause, and Gibbs thwarts an attempt to assassinate the PotUS, on a rebroadcast of NCIS, Sunday, Nov. 8 (10:30-11:30 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network (Originally broadcast 9/23/03)
Director: Donald P. Bellisario
Writers: Donald P. Bellisario Promo
- CBS THE NEIGHBORHOOD – Monday, November 9 Show More
- DAVE MAKES A RUN FOR CITY COUNCIL, ONLY TO HAVE A CONTROVERSIAL PHOTO FROM HIS PAST THREATEN TO DERAIL HIS CAMPAIGN, ON A REBROADCAST OF “THE NEIGHBORHOOD,” MONDAY, NOV. 9
Editor’s note: The air date of this episode has changed.
Wayne Brady Guest Stars as Longtime Incumbent Councilman, Isaiah Evans
“Welcome to the Campaign” – Dave makes a run for city council, working hard to earn Calvin’s support, only to have a controversial photo threaten to derail his entire campaign. Wayne Brady guest stars as longtime incumbent Isaiah Evans, on a rebroadcast of THE NEIGHBORHOOD, Monday, Nov. 9 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 5/4/20.)
WRITTEN BY: Don D. Scott
DIRECTED BY: Mark Cendrowski Promo
- CBS BOB ♥ ABISHOLA – Monday, November 9 Show More
- DOTTIE MAKES AN UNEXPECTED CONNECTION WHEN SHE MEETS A FELLOW STROKE SURVIVOR AT PHYSICAL THERAPY, AND BOB AND DOUGLAS TRY TO KEEP TABS ON CHRISTINA WHILE SHE’S AT AN EMOTIONAL WELLNESS SPA, ON A REBROADCAST OF “BOB ♥ ABISHOLA,” MONDAY, NOV. 9
John Ratzenberger Guest Stars as Hank, Dottie’s Fellow Stroke Survivor
“Randy’s a Wrangler” – Dottie makes an unexpected connection when she meets a fellow stroke survivor, Hank (John Ratzenberger), at physical therapy. Also, Bob and Douglas try to keep tabs on Christina while she’s away at an emotional wellness spa, on a rebroadcast of BOB ♥ ABISHOLA, Monday, Nov. 9 (8:30-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 4/13/20.)
STORY BY: Chuck Lorre, Al Higgins and Gina Yashere
TELEPLAY BY: Matt Ross, Dave Goetsch and Carla Filisha
DIRECTED BY: Beth McCarthy-Miller Promo
- CBS ALL RISE – Monday, November 9 Show More
- WITH LOS ANGELES UNDER A MANDATORY SHELTER-IN-PLACE ORDER, JUDGE LOLA CARMICHAEL PRESIDES OVER THE FIRST VIRTUAL BENCH TRIAL WHEN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM IS FORCED TO ADAPT TO THE CURRENT CRISIS, ON A REBROADCAST OF “ALL RISE,” MONDAY, NOV. 9
Inspired by Current Events, the Episode Was the First Scripted Series to Return to Production in Groundbreaking Fashion, Filmed Extensively with FaceTime, WebEx, Zoom and Additional Online Technology
Series Star Simone Missick’s Husband, Dorian Missick, Guest Stars as DJ Tailwind
Married Couple Mo McRae and Lex Scott Davis Guest Star as the Defendant, Kurt, and His Girlfriend, Rosa
“Dancing at Los Angeles”- With Los Angeles under a mandatory shelter-in-place order and trials piling up, Judge Benner authorizes Judge Carmichael to preside over a virtual bench trial, a case regarding a dispute between brothers over a car, on a rebroadcast of ALL RISE, Monday, Nov. 9 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. While Emily represents the defendant, Kurt Beto (Mo McRae), Mark represents the prosecution, marking the first time he tries a case in Lola’s “court.” Also, Mark and Quinn (Lindsey Gort) explore how to continue their romantic relationship while quarantined in separate homes; Judge Benner oversees court from afar and learns to cook; Sara finds temporary work as a food delivery driver; Luke and Emily’s relationship is taxed by separation; and germaphobe and type-A Sherri contends with the new world (dis) order. (Originally broadcast 5/4/20.) Throughout it all, unknown dance party DJ Tailwind (Dorian Missick) offers a comforting, irreverent voice for all Angelenos in lockdown by sharing his music and thoughts via his laptop at home.
WRITTEN BY: Greg Spottiswood & Gregory Nelson
DIRECTED BY: Michael M. Robin Promo
- CBS BULL – Monday, November 9 Show More
- BULL AND BENNY REPRESENT A COUPLE BEING SUED BY THEIR BABY’S BIOLOGICAL FATHER FOR CUSTODY AFTER A FERTILITY CLINIC MISTAKENLY USED THE WRONG MAN’S SAMPLE, ON A REBROADCAST OF “BULL,” MONDAY, NOV. 9
“Child of Mine” – Bull and Benny represent a couple being sued by their baby’s biological father for custody after a fertility clinic mistakenly used the wrong man’s sample. As family court cases are solely decided by a judge, Bull and Benny worry about their best strategy at trial without a jury for TAC to analyze, on a rebroadcast of BULL, Monday, Nov. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 2/3/20.)
WRITTEN BY: Marissa Matteo
DIRECTED BY: Dennis Smith Promo
- THE TEAM TRIES TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF A MAN WHO CLAIMS HE WAS ON THE U.S.S. ARIZONA DURING THE ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOR, AND WANTS TO BE BURIED THERE WHEN HE PASSES, ON A REBROADCAST OF “NCIS,” TUESDAY, NOV. 10
Christopher Lloyd Guest Stars As Joe Smith, the Elderly Man
“The Arizona” – The team tries to verify the identity of Joe Smith (Christopher Lloyd), who claims he served on the U.S.S. Arizona during the attack on Pearl Harbor, and wants to be buried there upon his death, on a rebroadcast of NCIS, Tuesday, Nov. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 4/14/20.)
WRITTEN BY: Gina Lucita Monreal
DIRECTED BY: James Whitmore, Jr. Promo
- CBS FBI – Tuesday, November 10 Show More
- WHEN THE TEAM IS CALLED TO THE SCENE OF A MURDER, THEY QUICKLY SUSPECT POLITICAL MOTIVATION, BUT WHEN ANOTHER MURDER OCCURS THEY WORK TO UNCOVER A COMMON THREAD, ON A REBROADCAST OF “FBI,” TUESDAY, NOV. 10
“Broken Promises” – When the team is called to the scene of a murder, they quickly suspect political motivation, but when another murder occurs, they work to uncover a common thread before more bodies pile up. Also, Maggie contemplates a decision that could affect her entire career, on a rebroadcast of FBI, Tuesday, Nov. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 3/10/20.)
WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron
DIRECTED BY: Olivia Newman Promo
- THE U.S.S. DISCOVERY CREW IS INTRIGUED BY NEW ADDITION LT. ASH TYLER, SAREK SEEKS BURNHAM’S HELP TO REKINDLE MEMORIES FROM HER PAST, AND ADMIRAL CORNWELL QUESTIONS LORCA’S TACTICS, ON THE CBS ALL ACCESS ORIGINAL SERIES “STAR TREK: DISCOVERY,” THURSDAY, NOV. 12
The Third Season of “Star Trek: Discovery”
Is Available Exclusively on CBS All Access
Binge Seasons One and Two Now Only on CBS All Access
“Lethe” – The U.S.S. Discovery crew is intrigued by new addition Lt. Ash Tyler (Shazad Latif); Sarek (James Frain) seeks Burnham’s help, in turn rekindling her memories of the past; and Admiral Cornwell (Jayne Brook) questions Lorca’s tactics, on STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, Thursday, Nov. 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Original CBS All Access airdate: Oct. 22, 2017).
The third season of the hit series, starring Sonequa Martin-Green, is available exclusively on CBS All Access, ViacomCBS’ subscription video on-demand and live streaming service.
The season one cast includes Sonequa Martin-Green as Commander Michael Burnham, Doug Jones as Commander Saru, Jason Isaacs as Captain Gabriel Lorca, Anthony Rapp as Lt. Commander Paul Stamets, Shazad Latif as Starfleet Lieutenant Ash Tyler, Mary Wiseman as Ensign Sylvia Tilly, Mary Chieffo as L’Rell James Frain as Sarek and Michelle Yeoh as Philippa Georgiou. STAR TREK: DISCOVERY season one was produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Alex Kurtzman’s Secret Hideout, Bryan Fuller’s Living Dead Guy Productions and Roddenberry Entertainment and Alex Kurtzman, Bryan Fuller, Heather Kadin, Gretchen J. Berg & Aaron Harberts, Akiva Goldsman, Rod Roddenberry and Trevor Roth were the executive producers. Promo
- CBS MACGYVER – Friday, November 13 Show More
- THE PHOENIX TEAM IS DIVIDED WHEN MACGYVER’S AUNT GWEN GETS INTO HIS HEAD ABOUT FAMILY AND CONNECTION, AND CONVINCES MAC AND RILEY TO JOIN CODEX, ON A REBROADCAST OF “MACGYVER,” FRIDAY, NOV. 13
Jeri Ryan Returns as MacGyver’s Aunt Gwen
“Loyalty + Family + Rogue + Hellfire” – The Phoenix team is forever altered when MacGyver’s Aunt Gwen (Jeri Ryan)
gets into his head about family and connection and convinces Mac and Riley to join Codex. Also, Matty and Russ take their concerns about Codex to the White House, on a rebroadcast of MACGYVER, Friday, Nov, 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 5/1/20.)
WRITTEN BY: Jim Adler
DIRECTED BY: Geoff Shotz Promo
- CBS BLUE BLOODS – Friday, November 13 Show More
- DANNY AND BAEZ INVESTIGATE A STRING OF DRIVE-BY SHOOTINGS, WHICH THEY BELIEVE ARE TIED TO THE RECENT RELEASE OF SIX WRONGLY CONVICTED MEN FROM PRISON, ON A REBROADCAST OF THE EIGHTH SEASON FINALE OF “BLUE BLOODS,” FRIDAY, NOV. 13
“My Aim is True” – When a series of drive-by murders occur after six wrongly convicted men are released from prison, Danny and Baez wonder if they were orchestrated by the men as an act of revenge. Also, Frank combats the guilt he feels about these innocent men unfairly serving nine years in prison, and Jamie and Eddie find themselves in a life-threatening situation, on a rebroadcast of the eighth season finale of BLUE BLOODS, Friday, Nov. 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 5/11/18.)
WRITTEN BY: Kevin Wade
DIRECTED BY: David Barrett Promo
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway? – Sunday, November 8 Show More
- “Ricki Lake” – (9:00-9:30 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)
THERE’S NO MASKING THESE LAUGHS – WITH GUEST STAR APPEARANCE BY RICKI LAKE – Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Charles Esten, put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#716). Original airdate 7/6/2020.
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway? – Sunday, November 8 Show More
- “Gary Williams 5” – (9:30-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)
TRY TO NOT LAUGH – Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Gary Anthony Williams, put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#706). Original airdate 7/13/2020.
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway? – Monday, November 9 Show More
- “Charles Esten 4” – (8:00-8:30 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DL) (HDTV)
ANYTHING FOR LAUGHS – Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Charles Esten, put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#809). Original airdate 10/19/2020.
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway? – Monday, November 9 Show More
- “Jeff Davis 12” – (8:30-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)
COMEDY FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT – Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Jeff Davis, put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#810). Original airdate 10/26/2020.
- The CW Penn & Teller: Fool Us – Monday, November 9 Show More
- “Teller Vs Penn” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG) (HDTV)
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER PENN TRIES TO FOOL TELLER – Aspiring magicians are invited to perform their best trick to try and fool the world-famous team of Penn & Teller, who will get to see the trick only once and have to immediately try to work it out. Anyone who succeeds wins the right to perform with Penn & Teller in their celebrated show at the Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The live studio audience and the TV audience watch along with Penn & Teller as they try to figure out the secrets. The magicians featured in the episode include Eric Leclerc, Dev Sherman, Conan Liu and Rubén Vilagrand. Alyson Hannigan (“How I Met Your Mother”) serves as host (#702). Original airdate 6/29/2020.
- The CW iHeartRadio Music Festival – Friday, November 13 Show More
- TWO HOUR SPECIAL
“iHeartRadio Music Festival Night 1 2020” – (8:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-DL) (HDTV)
NIGHT ONE OF A TWO PART EPIC MUSICAL EVENT ─ The iHeartRadio Music Festival celebrates its 10th anniversary! The virtual two-day mega-concert will feature live performances recorded on stages in Los Angeles and Nashville in front of a virtual audience. Hosted by Ryan Seacrest (“On Air with Ryan Seacrest”), the iconic lineup of musical acts scheduled to perform includes Alicia Keys, Migos, Thomas Rhett, Coldplay, BTS and more. Original airdate 9/27/2020.
- FOX THE SIMPSONS – Sunday, November 8 Show More
- “THE SIMPSONS” – (7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Promo
MR. BURNS GOES UNDERCOVER AT THE POWER PLANT ON “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, ON FOX
David Harbour and Phil Rosenthal Guest-Voice
Mr. Burns goes undercover as “Fred” at the nuclear power plant and becomes friends with Homer and the gang. Burns implements all sorts of amenities to improve his employees’ lives, but a jealous Smithers plots to bring the old, bitter Burns back and destroy Fred in the “Undercover Burns” episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Nov. 8 (7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3119) (TV-PG L, V)
Guest Voice Cast: David Harbour as Fred; Phil Rosenthal as Himself
- FOX BOB’S BURGERS – Sunday, November 8 Show More
- “BOB’S BURGERS” – (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Promo
ITS ALL ABOUT THE TURKEY ON “BOB’S BURGERS” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, ON FOX
Bob is determined to do whatever it takes to cook a rare, heritage turkey after the gas goes out on Thanksgiving in the “Now We’re Not Cooking With Gas” episode of BOB’S BURGERS airing Sunday, Nov. 8 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BOB-907) (TV-PG L)
Guest Voice Cast: George Wallace as Mr. Huggins; Natasha Rothwell as Firefighter
- FOX L.A.’S FINEST – Monday, November 9 Show More
- “L.A.’S FINEST” – (8:15-9:15 PM ET (approx.) / 7:15-8:15 PM CT (approx.) / 7:00-8:00 PM MT / 8:00-9:00 PM PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Promo
PA: Viewer Discretion is advised.
THE BENS JOIN THE HUNT ON AN ALL-NEW “L.A.’S FINEST” MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, ON FOX
As Syd and McKenna’s hunt for Knox comes to a head, they finally let the Bens in on their search into the past. Meanwhile, Syd deals with a complicated family crisis, while McKenna is left with a difficult choice between her past and her future in the all-new “Book of Secrets” episode of L.A.’S FINEST airing Monday, Nov. 9 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (LAF-107) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
Guest Cast: Barry Sloane as Dante Sherman, Rebecca Budig as Carlene Hart, Laz Alonso as Warren Hendrix, Jake Busey as Bishop Duvall, Tamala Jones as Katherine “Kat” Miller, Jordan Rodrigues as Arlo Bates, Kelly Frye as Shauna, Jake Matthews as Patel, Shani Atias as Becky, Christine Corpuz as Doctor, Zoran Korach as Sniper/Anatoly Petrov, Kevin Shen as Malcom, Serena Laney as Uniform #1, Eve Sigall as Homeless Woman, Cherion Drakes as Evelyn Vaughn, Kyrie Mcalpin as Young Syd, Krystian Alexander Lyttle as Young Marcus, Charlie Townsend as Katelyn Hart, Wynter Perrineau as Kat’s Daughter, Kevin Covais as Phast Driver and Baker Chase Powell as Boyfriend.
- FOX COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS – Tuesday, November 10 Show More
- “COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS” – (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
EXPLORE THE LEGACY OF CARL SAGAN ON AN ALL-NEW “COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS” TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, ON FOX
A child lies on the rug of a tenement, dreaming of interstellar adventures. At the dawn of the space age, a young Carl Sagan’s career is forged in the clash of his mentors: two scientific titans. Sagan goes on to realize his childhood dreams, carrying their research forward and communicating its significance to the whole world in the all-new “The Man of a Trillion Worlds” episode of COSMOS: POSSIBLE WORLDS airing Tuesday, Nov. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (C-306) (TV-14 L)
- NBC “SUPERSTORE””EMPLOYEE APP” Show More
- 11/12/2020 (08:30PM – 09:00PM) (Thursday) : Cloud 9 employees experience unforeseen problems with the new Zephra app. Dina’s texts lead to animosity, Glenn struggles to deal with a teen craze, and Jonah attempts to prank Garrett to teach him a lesson. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “WEAKEST LINK””WHOSE THEME SONG IS ABOUT TO BE “BYE BYE BYE”?” REPEAT Show More
- 11/14/2020 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Saturday) : Jane Lynch leads a team of eight strangers in a rapid-fire trivia game. At the end of each round, it’s every man for himself as they eliminate the fellow contestant they consider to be the Weakest Link. The last one standing can win up to $1 million. TV-PG
- NBC “ELLEN’S GAME OF GAMES””DROP GOES THE LOSER” REPEAT Show More
- 11/14/2020 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Saturday) : Ellen DeGeneres is back as host of one of TV’s funniest game shows. The new season begins with contestants playing “Blindfolded Musical Chairs,” “Dizzy Dash,” “Oh Ship!” and newcomer “Name Dropper.” The winner of each of the first four rounds advances to “Know or Go” and that winner advances to “Hotter Hands” for a chance to win a cash prize. Stephen “tWitch” Boss serves as announcer.
- NBC “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE””MARTIN SHORT/NO DOUBT” REPEAT Show More
- 11/14/20 (10:00 PM) : Episode aired 7 December 1996; Season 22, Episode 8
Sketches include cold open:at child custody hearing, O.J. Simpson (Tim Meadows) admits murder guilt;
monologue: Martin Short talks about the ups & downs of SNL & sings about the show’s history;
TV show: Jeopardy!- Sean Connery (Darrell Hammond), Burt Reynolds (Norm Macdonald), Jerry Lewis (Short);
TV commercial: Martha Stewart’s (Ana Gasteyer) topless Christmas special showcases holiday tips;
skit: Ed Grimley is sent back from Heaven’s gate by (Chevy Chase) to live a little;
skit: Roxbury Guys initiate foreigner Jaleel (Short) into NYC nightclub life;
news: Lenny The Lion describes his difficulties with the health care system;
song: musical guest No Doubt performs “Don’t Speak”;
show: The Barbara Walters (Cheri Oteri) Special- Jackie Rogers, Jr. relives past pain;
comm Larry Azaria’s (Mark McKinney) Mostly Used Mattresses contain no live bacteria;
show: The Terry Gantner (Will Ferrell) Family Workout- chop breaks hand instead of board;
show The Tinseltown Tattler- absentminded star confidant (Short) & actress (Molly Shannon);
song No Doubt performs “Excuse Me Mr.”;
show Happy Holiday Tales- Mickey The Dyke decides to come out to her family.
- NBC “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE””Chris Rock/Megan Thee Stallion” REPEAT Show More
- 11/14/20 (11:29 PM) : Episode aired 3 October 2020; Season 46, Episode 1
Sketches include: cold open: Donald Trump (Alec Baldwin) interrupts Joe Biden (Jim Carrey) at debate;
monologue: Rock does stand-up about the intersection of coronavirus & government;
TV show: TV reporter (Mikey Day) covers contract tracing at name-change office;
Song: given a glimpse of 2020, Y2k teen (Kyle Mooney) focuses on video game graphics;
TV commercial: The Drew Barrymore (Chloe Fineman) Show is characterized by cheery fare;
song: musical guest Megan Thee Stallion performs “Savage”;
news: TikTok defender Chen Biao is dismissive of American challenges;
news: Carrie Krum is perfectly fine with quarantine-mandated staycations;
news: Kate McKinnon wears Ruth Bader Ginsburg costume to mark her passing;
TV show: NBA Bubble Draft- women hope to gain access to isolated basketballers;
Misc: stuntwomen (McKinnon) & (Aidy Bryant) specialize in slaptstick kid comedy movie roles; and
song: Megan Thee Stallion performs “Don’t Stop”.
- These TV shows will come out on DVD this week: “Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious – The Complete Series” (only on Blu-ray); “Downton Abbey: The Complete Series”; “The Expanse: Seasons 1-3” (also on Blu-ray); “Future Man: Complete Series” (also on Blu-ray); “Letterkenny: Seasons 5 & 6”; “Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou: The Complete Series” (only on Blu-ray); “My Hero Academia: Season Three” (only on Blu-ray); “The Office: The Complete Series” (only on Blu-ray); “One Piece: Season Ten – Voyage Three”; “One-Punch Man: Season 2” (only on Blu-ray); “Shades Of Blue: Season 1-3”; “Taken: The Complete Series” (also on Blu-ray); “Timeless: The Complete Series” (also on Blu-ray); and “Touched By An Angel: The Ultimate Collection”.
What would you like to see about TV News that’s not on here? Let us know!
Other primetime news pages on our site: 24, 30 Rock, Alias, Almost Human, American Idol, American Gothic, Angel, Arrow, Battlestar Galactica, Beauty & The Beast, Being Human, Big Bang Theory, Bones, Boston Legal, Brothers & Sisters, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Burn Notice, Castle, Charmed, Covert Affairs, C.S.I., Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dallas, Dawson’s Creek, Dexter, Doctor Who, Dollhouse, Drew Carey Show, Elementary, Eureka, Family Guy, The Flash, Fringe, Ghost Whisperer, Glee, Gotham, Grey’s Anatomy, Haven, Heroes, Hollywood Heights, Howard Stern, House, Jericho, Justified, Law & Order, Leverage, Lois & Clark, Lost, Mad About You, Mad Men, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Mentalist, Nashville, NCIS, The O.C., Once Upon a Time, Person of Interest, Queer As Folk, Remington Steele, Revenge, Sleepy Hollow, South Park, Smallville, Star Trek, Stargate Universe, Supernatural, True Blood, TV Nation, V, Vampire Diaries and Veronica Mars.
Current Primetime TV show Spoiler Pages:
Curb Your Enthusiasm, Doctor Who, Family Guy, The Flash, Grey’s Anatomy, Law & Order, Legacies, Legends of Tomorrow, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., NCIS, South Park, Supergirl, and Supernatural.
More TV News!